BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

Edit: What I did right here was extremely childish and hostile. I apologize to th!nk and anyone else who read this post for acting in the manner I did. This will not happen again.
^^Calm down buddy

(Sep. 14, 2012  5:12 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)Tri Wrote: I can't tell If that's the track or chrome wheel but it's as thick as hell.

Do you mean Hell (Underworld) or Hell (the Metal Wheel)?

Not sure if trolling because it's really obvious what I meant...

^Honestly I would've claimed awesome wordplay.

@Crab Commando (Click to View)

Anyway, back on topic, I'm disappointed by the chrome wheel, it's far too similar to Gargole, which was a pretty ugly design itself, and not a particularly effective one, either. I suspect Bahamudia, unless it has some attribute that counters its shape, will be similarly lacklustre. Still, the fact they've produced such a similar chrome wheel in so few releases is my main disappointment. Zero G has so much more to offer with creative wheel designs than what we've seen, that each release really should be unique, unless the similarity itself provides some unique feature.

Admittedly, the same could be said for Begirados, with Goreim being released before, and to be honest, they could have been more creative, but Begirados and Goreim are at least both nice looking wheels which are based on a moderately effective design, and I am also holding out hope that they might synchrom particularly well or something along those lines that makes a combination of the two work better than either one synchromed with itself*- something that I think the Synchrom system should be emphasizing extremely heavily, but thus far we've only had Dragooon, and that's only because it's left spin. It would not only emphasize the teamwork and co-operation aspects of the Synchrom system, but also be much more appealing to buyers, "having to buy two of everything" is my main complaint about Zero G, and the most common valid concern (i.e. not "ew gameplay change") I hear about it, it would be a pretty big boost to the series. Personally, Dragooon has made me consider getting into Zero G more than anything else in the series just because I wouldn't have to buy two of the same thing, and if it became a common feature of the series, you can bet I'd get into it.

*And not because the synchrom of either one sucks, either.

To make that more relevant, I'm further disappointed as I really don't see Bahamudia's design introducing that despite having a similar design to another chrome wheel. I was really hoping we'd have a big focus on non-twin synchroms this far down the line, and still not seeing any real potential for that as far down the line as BB-27 is a big disappointment.
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:28 PM)Tri Wrote: ^^Calm down buddy

(Sep. 14, 2012  5:12 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)Tri Wrote: I can't tell If that's the track or chrome wheel but it's as thick as hell.

Do you mean Hell (Underworld) or Hell (the Metal Wheel)?

Not sure if trolling because it's really obvious what I meant...

Just so you know, I wasn't trolling, I was trying to make a joke.

(Sep. 15, 2012  4:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: ^Honestly I would've claimed awesome wordplay.
Wait, was that to me or to Tri?
Man! im so exited to see all these awesome things come out! and then hold them in my hands! can't wait to test these new zero-g stuff too! im also hoping for a lightning l-drago/ l-drago destroy to come out in zero-g
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:29 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Man! im so exited to see all these awesome things come out! and then hold them in my hands! can't wait to test these new zero-g stuff too! im also hoping for a lightning l-drago/ l-drago destroy to come out in zero-g

Dark Knight Dragooon is the new L-Drago in Zero-G
Looks FAT....
The face design looks too much like begirados.
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:53 PM)Brood Wrote: The face design looks too much like begirados.

Ditto!

What happened to the childish designs? XD
Ooh. I hope if Gingka comes back with Samurai Pegasis, Ryuga will come back with this Bahamut of a Bey. Grin
terzinaccio has informed me that perhaps this Beyblade is just an evolution of Berserker Begirados, in the manga ... That would explain why it was shown early, and why its type is darkness, since it is not really a proper type. Whatever though, I have not confirmed this personally, and it means nothing in relation to the actual Gladiator Bahamudia Beyblade, which is what this topic is for only.
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: terzinaccio has informed me that perhaps this Beyblade is just an evolution of Berserker Begirados, in the manga ... That would explain why it was shown early, and why its type is darkness, since it is not really a proper type. Whatever though, I have not confirmed this personally, and it means nothing in relation to the actual Gladiator Bahamudia Beyblade, which is what this topic is for only.

Hopefully, this is true because, that means this likely will be a Stamina type. It also is implies to me that Kira could be the main villain...
Now take out the second sentence from your post and everyone will be happy XD
(Oct. 05, 2012  10:05 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: terzinaccio has informed me that perhaps this Beyblade is just an evolution of Berserker Begirados, in the manga ... That would explain why it was shown early, and why its type is darkness, since it is not really a proper type. Whatever though, I have not confirmed this personally, and it means nothing in relation to the actual Gladiator Bahamudia Beyblade, which is what this topic is for only.

Hopefully, this is true because, that means this likely will be a Stamina type. It also is implies to me that Kira could be the main villain...

If it is not?If Gladiator Bahamudia is really darkness type,than it must have another darkness type beyblade because when the end of the episode,the boss must be darkness,such as lighting L-dragon,hell kerbcs and diablo nemesis.They are darkness beyblade so their own is also bad guy too.I think the main villain is a bad guy with a darkness type Zero-G bey.
Cooler and clearer pictures of Gladiator Bahamudia, once again exclusive to the World Beyblade Organization.

[Image: GladiatorBahamudia_2.jpg]

As stated in the BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis topic, the latter and Gladiator Bahamudia are God elements now, not Darkness, even though Darkness will still be an element in Zero-G.
That looks really awsome! I also really like how they are the 'GOD' element that seems really cool to me...Thank you for the info Kai-V
Wow I started to like it more now. I must order it when it gets released. *-*
Thank you Kai-V for the new pictures, as always !
Wow, there really isn't much to say about Bahamudia, as opposed to what I wrote about Pegasis.

One thing's certain for me; Bahamudia definitely looks like Archer Gargoyle (Color-wise) and the Team Phantom (Battle Strikers) tops. It also looks like it'll have a relatively large track. Cool, hopefully another SA165 or BD145, or even an all new track similar in terms of performance to those.

Like I said in Pegasis' thread; Now we wait for the official renders. *-*

That looks even more insane, Kai-V, thanks~!
hmm, it's 3 headed protrusion really reminds me of the diablo metal wheel, does anyone else think so? thanks for the info and pictures, as always, kai-v! =)
The track looks like a Boost Disc... Boost Disc 230...? .____________________________. Help us all if it is...
That track looks like a CWD Defense/God Ring, which is awesome.

I'm not too psyched about the Chrome Wheel for this one, though the color scheme is rather nice.
(Nov. 01, 2012  12:38 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: The track looks like a Boost Disc... Boost Disc 230...? .____________________________. Help us all if it is...

E230 has been a thing for a long time, bro Tongue_out

Okay, those of you with Zero-G stadiums, what's the absolute lowest height a track could be with a disk that large where scraping won't be an extreme problem?
I'd assume somewhere in the 160's. Possibly 155, but I dunno...

This thing looks beast. It looks like it can stop anything in its path Tongue_out
The chrome wheel has a resemblance to Gargole do you think.