BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

Oh true XD Thanks Ingulit :3 but yeah, overall the bey looks awesome
I think its BD165 (Boost Disk)
(Nov. 01, 2012  9:50 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I think its BD165 (Boost Disk)

The way you wrote that post makes it sound like you have any idea what the actual part will be, which is false.
I somehow think any higher for boost disk and it'd kill after launching. E230 works completely different, so no Boost Disk 165 period.

Now it'd make sense if we finally get that telescoping height 230 I dreamed of. Or better yet a track that can change modes when struck.
Hmmm, well it sorta does look like it has three gaps in its Chrome Wheel. As everyone was saying... Boost Disc?

(Nov. 01, 2012  10:16 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Now it'd make sense if we finally get that telescoping height 230 I dreamed of. Or better yet a track that can change modes when struck.
Um, X Drive? Maybe you meant change Heights when struck. If so, that would be awesome...
4D bottoms are not tracks. Telescoping is a twist function to change length and or height. I think this'd be perfect for zero G especially with a Bahamut based Beyblade.
Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Maybe the new track is supposed to scrape? Sway Knock Outs and whatnot.
Quote:4D bottoms are not tracks. Telescoping is a twist function to change length and or height. I think this'd be perfect for zero G especially with a Bahamut based Beyblade.
Hope he's [JustThatGuy]right; that will impact the metagame. I'm 100% buying this when it comes out, mostly because the colour design.

Wonder why its called a God elemental...
I am probably gonna get this, though. It looks like it could be Synchromed with Ifraid or Gargole....
That reminds me of Bahamut from the Final Fantasy series.... If I ever blade with that, I'll imagine the Final Fantasy summon menu whenever I shoot it.
Let's talk about the track. I don't think the track will have MAJOR scrapage, although something to stop it from SKO. I really hope this will be the track (it would be GREAT for Anti-Sway Defense), but here is my thought. From the look of it, it STILL looks like an evolution of Boost Disk or Elevator, but with the looks of it, I thought of how to make it a good part. I was thinking of an Eternal Boost Disk or Free Disk, that would have the weight and regular Defense of BD, but would be free spinning so when the stadium is being swayed, the disk will stop it from going to the exit without loosing the majorite of it's spin and it will go back in the center of the Stadium. If I really think about it like this, it could be a balance type (Defense against Sway, Regular Defense, Endurance, and Sway Attack).
As has been said, that track really does look like Zeus' BB.
I think takara tomy's going to release that track with a higher height like 160 or 230 to minimize scrapage in the zero g stadium.
(Nov. 09, 2012  4:41 PM)pegasis striker Wrote: I think takara tomy's going to release that track with a higher height like 160 or 230 to minimize scrapage in the zero g stadium.

Absolutely, though I'm doubting it'll be 230 since they fairly recently released E230. I'm personally betting on the 170-200 range myself. Regardless, I'm betting it will make some waves in the BB-10 meta simply because it's a huge plastic disk, and in the past huge plastic disks tend to be really good.

I'm interested in how much this track will end up weighing due to how thick the disk is. Just think if it breaks the 8 gram mark, good gracious...
Gasp That bey looks better then, then... A libra bey!!
Grin
I believe that it's time to start saving... Slowly... Very slowly... XD
Gladiator Bahamudia seems to have the parts SP230 and CF, but the image is too blurry, and it does not look like a CF ... It could be SP130. Because of that, I will wait before adding the parts to the topic title or on Beywiki.

The images included inside this link must remain on that blog. You may not under any circumstance copy, use, reproduce, etc. those pictures for your own purpose.
It looks like SP230 to me, IMO. It looks like it might say CF, but again it's to blurry. The picture itself doesn't look like it, though.

Thanks Kai-V for the pics!
It might be GF, hence why the picture does not look like a CF at all ...

Thank you, Tri.
That's definitely SP230. I can see it has the 2 right before 30. Yay, another 230 heigh track.
As for the tip, I honestly can't tell what it is.

Thanks for the news, as always Kai-V.
Yo, I made the picture bigger on Photoshop and it was still not that clear to me, so I do not know why it would be so distinct to you in its regular size, hah.

Thank you.
The bottom photo of the track and name is much clearer than the name up top from what I can see. The top DOES look like it could be a 1, but the bottom one is clearly a 230. To me, at least. I zoomed in as well. (not on Phototshop, but I think a direct screenshot and zooming in can do a good job Tongue_out)

Although, time will tell. Hopefully the tip is new as well. Can't wait to hear the confirmed list of parts, and especially what SP stand for... Special? Support Part? Standing Power? I have no idea.
Could be Surround Platter, because it is so huge lol.

Thank you, Kai-V.
From my view I saw the bottom to be LF and it looks like it, too.
The track SP 230 (?) looks amazing.
Anyway, thanks for the information, Kai-V
bahamudia is more large by ifraid when we see the mag
i think he was 6 Cm
Gladiator Bahamudia SP230GF from what I can see.