BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

It is possibly that the disk is not as thick or something. It is almost assuredly still made of polycarbonate.
Actually you are right I saw gladiator bahamudia in real life action it was battling the new pegasis and it didn't win but it done really well it acted a bit defensive and obviously like an attack type. So
you are Right but I am not so good with attack type bey's so I still wont buy it.

The stadium MSPapitan is using it in is Tornado Attack. BB-10's Tornado Ridge is noticeably less effective at preventing self-KO's - I can't launch a Spiral Change Base combo at anywhere near full strength in BB-10 or it flies straight out, whereas launching it near full power in TA produces a movement pattern very similar to Gladiator Bahamudia's in the first video (the only one I watched in full). The implications are pretty clear, I think, though obviously this is little more than a slightly informed guess.
I have been waiting all year and still hadn't got my gladiator bahamdia yet, I want it so badly O-o
I just got a gladiator bahamdia and I'm honestly a little disappointed. The metal wheel is far too thin and light, and GF performs horribly in a stadium that isn't zero g.
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:30 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: I just got a gladiator bahamdia and I'm honestly a little disappointed. The metal wheel is far too thin and light, and GF performs horribly in a stadium that isn't zero g.
Actually your wrong, Bahamdia and GF is amazing. Bahamdia is used for attack custom, GF is not meant to be launched hard.
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:30 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: I just got a gladiator bahamdia and I'm honestly a little disappointed. The metal wheel is far too thin and light, and GF performs horribly in a stadium that isn't zero g.
Bahamdia Ifraid is currently being tested for top tier potential in the BB-10 not to mention GF is a great bottom for Zero-G.
I love this Beyblade. Yes, GF is good in a BB-10. I've been testing myself, but I think "Bahamida Ifraid" will make top-tier. It's a possible tho, might happen.