BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

Yeah, no chance for Attack in BB-10 Attack here... Too uncontrollable, heh.
In Zero-G, Synchromes would be used (duh) to prevent it getting a self KO in the first few seconds. I can't believe I just saw this thread now... Anyways, thanks for the info Kai-V!
GF? TT now confusing with tips now?

GF=Giga Flat
GF=Gear Flat

....what?
(Nov. 21, 2012  1:28 AM)Stars Wrote: GF? TT now confusing with tips now?

GF=Giga Flat
GF=Gear Flat

....what?

Thief Phoenic has GCF. You are the one confusing tips.
it looks awesome and it seems like a great defense type cant wait
Gladiator Bahamdia is an attack type....Almost every part in it screams attack except the track.
Bahamdia is the widest Chromimum Wheel to be ever Released! It is 53mm in width.
(Nov. 23, 2012  5:20 AM)Ultimo Wrote: Bahamdia is the widest Chromimum Wheel to be ever Released! It is 53mm in width.
Where did you hear this, exactly?
(Nov. 23, 2012  3:22 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Where did you hear this, exactly?

It is advertised in CoroCoro, but the real measurement will probably not be exactly fifty-three milimetres ...
Millimeters, you mean.

Anyways, synchrom would be weird with such a wide chrome wheel if it's true.
Yes, that is what I meant, hah.

If you read the Beywiki article, part of the Chrome Wheel is bigger than the lower portion, so it is incredibly weird on its own ...
Giga Flat, hmmm...
When it comes out, I would like to see some testing on its spin stealing capabilities, heh. And Bahamdia looks like it could provide both Anti-Attack and Attack... 0_o Just my opinion.
(Nov. 23, 2012  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, that is what I meant, hah.

If you read the Beywiki article, part of the Chrome Wheel is bigger than the lower portion, so it is incredibly weird on its own ...

At least we won't have to be worried about contact points being covered, hah.
[Image: Gladiator%2520Bahamdia.png]

Eh, the Crystal Wheel seems rather small for the Chrome Wheel .. Looks odd.
Hot damn that Chrome Wheel is large.

It's gonna have SOME kind of use, I can feel it.
CoroCoro did say that it was larger than usual, it's not much of a surprise.

Though, it does bring up possible problems with Synchrom combinations with Bahamdia. The Wheel could easily cover contact points.
Read my latest posts too ...

Also, * Bahamdia.
Yeah, sorry, my bad. Fixed it now.
That darn GF be sway'n the stadium easily.
(Nov. 23, 2012  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2012  3:22 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Where did you hear this, exactly?

It is advertised in CoroCoro, but the real measurement will probably not be exactly fifty-three milimetres ...
Ah, alright then.

Dayum, that Chrome Wheel looks huge in that pic.

Beyblade looks awkward in that pic. Haha, yeah, no chance of major contact points being covered!
As soon as this comes out, I'm testing this with Dragooon and Phoenic. It looks, in my opinion, worthy to try out as a defense type, and as a low attacker with Phoenic, or any unevenly balanced Chromium Wheel with SP230, E230, and maybe SA165 if I get Gargole
There are a few cool sketch pictures here as well as better images of the parts :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...t-142.html

So Bahamdia was indeed based on Gargole ...
Hmm, I wonder why? The two are seemingly unrelated ...
The big holes in the Chrome Wheel, although Bahamdia's only appear to be stickers. Or were you referring to a gargoyle and a bahamut ?
Gargolyle and Bahamut. I don't keep up with the manga (only on episode 23 in the anime as well) so I didn't know if I missed some sort of connection or something.