BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

No, it was Begirados that evolved into Bahamdia in the manga. However, I do not think that a gargoyle is that different to the depiction TAKARA-TOMY has done of a Bahamut.
(Nov. 27, 2012  2:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are a few cool sketch pictures here as well as better images of the parts :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...t-142.html

So Bahamdia was indeed based on Gargole ...
Awesome pictures Kai-V. I can't wait for this to come out. The parts look good from what I can see but we will have to find out.

Whoa, just look at that Giga Flat! Thanks for the picture Kai-V!
Because of the fact that the chrome wheel is larger than normal, it logically should have a bit more weight when compared to other chrome wheels, right? Maybe it could be used as a sort of force smasher?
Oops, apparently we did not visualise the Bahamdia Chrome Wheel well enough ... It is actually horribly hollow, and it resembles Gargole completely because of all those holes ...

This is Bahamdia with Gladiator underneath it :
[Image: GladiatorBahamdia.jpg]

And this is Bahamdia in Synchrom with the Pegasis Chrome Wheel ...
[Image: bbg26-27_%E6%94%B9%E9%80%A0.jpg]
We can clearly see that a lot of the purple parts are replaced with grey ones, meaning that Bahamdia is full of huge holes which let us see what is beneath it ...

This is the end of the high expectations for this Beyblade's Chrome Wheel, hah. At least it can keep things balanced in the metagame.
I can barely notice any difference between both other than those two gaps at the bottom, and obviously the replacement of Gladiator by Pegasis.

And on a side note, I hope that the MSF in the synchrom was just an extra... And thank you for the information as always, Kai-V
I dont think that is a metal stone face. It is just that Pegasis's face is almost a stone color. IIRC, that was discussed in the Pegasis thread.

It doesnt seem to be horribly hollow. I only see 4 holes in Bahamdia. Granted 2 of them are semi large, but it is not near as hollow as Gargole. Also, I love how 2 of Pegasis's small wings fit in Bahamdia's bottom 2 gaps.

Thanks for the pics Kai-V!
I can't see the synchrom picture for some reason. Did this happen with anyone else?
For anyone not seeing where the holes are, here is a picture I made :

[Image: pegasisbahamdiaholes.jpg]

Everything surrounded by red is a hole in the Bahamdia Chrome Wheel.

I also doubt that the rest is completely filled up. To me, it has just as much empty space as Gargole but spread differently.
Thank you Kai-V for the picture, we can clearly see the holes now.

It is a cool synchrom ~
This reminds me of one of the old Gryph (I think it was Gryph) designs that were posted. It obviously reminds me of gargole, but the spikyness of the chrome wheel reminds me of the old design of Gryph.
Ok, that its where I thought they are. 4 holes and the crystal wheel hole. I didn't count that cause it is obvious that has to be there. I don't know, it still doesn't look all that bad to me. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I have been more excited about this release than any other one.
That.... Is an odd engineering decision.

Thank you for the informative pictures, Kai-V!
Damn, I kinda wish they would show of the side in an official photo of this... The Synchrome with Pegasis does look nice though. Smile Thanks for the pics Kai-V!
Thank you Thunder Dome, BladerPegasis, BH145WD, Kain_Highwind, Kaizer-V, Just That Guy and Raigeko13.

Gladiator weighs 5.34 grams, and Bahamdia weighs 29.26 grams. SP230 weighs 7.50 grams, while GF is 0.73-grams heavy.

So Bahamdia actually seems to be among the lightest Chrome Wheels, if not the lightest. This absolutely confirms what I was saying in the previous posts, with the holes ruining everything and the rest not being filled up. Therefore, it is the widest Chrome Wheel, but TAKARA-TOMY did take the decision not to make it overpowered, which is probably what would have happened.

SP230 is somehow not as heavy as BD145 ...
Quote from Samurai Pegasis thread:
(Nov. 30, 2012  11:11 AM)monkeyballz Wrote: So when should I expect to see one for sale on ebay or Amazon?

Quote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  8:09 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2012  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: More pictures were added to the Gladiator Bahamdia article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ia_SP230GF

It should be a Balance Type, not Attack ?

(Nov. 20, 2012  1:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I actually remember reading that both BBG-26 and BBG-27 were Attack types in their item description ...

Haha! I knew it was a Balance Type! Most of Bahamdia's parts were Balance ...
I really want SP230...
I'm getting this for Christmas along with Samurai Pegasis W105R²F.
Whoa, lots of its weight is taken away... The Gladiator's Chrome Wheel looks pretty nice when combined with a Crystal Wheel, heh. I looks even better when Synchromed, IMO.
It is indeed quite odd that nobody really comments on all the weights ... They are important information, yo.

Here are more pictures, notably Bahamdia in Synchrom :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...bg-27.html

Comparison between E230 and SP230 :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-11...23767.html

Comparison between GF and XF :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-11...23758.html
That track... If it outclasses E230 for defense it is going to be bad for the meta. So bulky. Thanks as always for the pics Kai-V!
Giga flat really speaks for itself... it's way too huge. And thanks for finding that picture.
(Nov. 30, 2012  10:36 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: That track... If it outclasses E230 for defense it is going to be bad for the meta. So bulky. Thanks as always for the pics Kai-V!

Actually, E230 would in theory do better, it has no spikes.
I think these pics are accurate obviously, I think SP230 is going to be good in the zero g stadium and I cant wait
BTW............... KAI-V THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION
So is gladiator bahamdia better than berserker begirdos
Who knows? It hasn't been tested yet.