BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

You know what KeaneC that looks like the final version of whats in the OP's picture, I have high hopes at least.

But can't say much.
Isnt bahamut the arabian term of behemoth?
Lol, in my post on the other page, I meant where was the information about the bey released.

*Sigh* I can only make myself look dumber.
I can't wait to see the final product and why does the name remind me of final fantasy lol :3 thanks for the info kai-v.
I think it is awesome.I wonder the part look like and what type it is.
I cant wait see.I like this bey.
@ @
)o(
(Sep. 13, 2012  8:05 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: why does the name remind me of final fantasy lol :3

Because this Tongue_out
(Sep. 13, 2012  3:29 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  8:05 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: why does the name remind me of final fantasy lol :3

Because this Tongue_out

GOGO TERA FLARE

Lol, jk. It would be pretty awesome if this is designed after THE Bahamut though Grin
(Sep. 13, 2012  3:35 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol, jk. It would be pretty awesome if this is designed after THE Bahamut though Grin

Yes, I agree. I can't say I'd like this:

Quote:Bahamut or Bahamoot (/bəˈhɑːmuːt/ bə-HAH-moot; Arabic: بهموت‎ Bahamūt) is a vast fish that supports the earth in Arabian mythology.[1][2] In some sources, Bahamut is described as having a head resembling a hippopotamus or elephant.[3]

Confused

Please be an epic dragon Cute
(Sep. 13, 2012  3:29 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Because this Tongue_out
Im really exited to see the final look now just saying if the facebolt looks like that monster from final fantasy even though i know it won't but it would be cool im buying it no question ask even if it doesn't look like the monster from final fantasy Stupid.

Mind if I quote something?:
(May. 06, 2012  6:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Remember when these topics used to be locked until info was available? Good times.

Sorry, but we don't have much on this other than the name, element, and a render of it. :\
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:42 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Mind if I quote something?:
(May. 06, 2012  6:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Remember when these topics used to be locked until info was available? Good times.

Sorry, but we don't have much on this other than the name, element, and a render of it. :\

Topics get locked when we only have the name for the release. Considering that we have the entire name except the parts, the element, as well as the render, it is definitely enough ...

Here is coincidentally another image for this Beyblade, which is intriguing :
http://ameblo.jp/baby-metal/image-113542...50600.html
That picture must remain on that website. You cannot copy or reproduce it elsewhere.

That Track looks so wrong for the metagame, hah.

This also confirms the render in the first post.
Um.... That track is like THICK, if it isn't an illusion...
I can't tell If that's the track or chrome wheel but it's as thick as hell.
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)Tri Wrote: I can't tell If that's the track or chrome wheel but it's as thick as hell.

The Chrome Wheel is a light colour ... The Track is dark. They are perfectly discernable.
I meant the plastic part under the chrome wheel (carp, I'm forgetting part names!)

Woah... that track looks like... BD145 V.2 :o
The track either looks like a BD145, or a Zero G X:D.
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)Tri Wrote: I can't tell If that's the track or chrome wheel but it's as thick as hell.

Do you mean Hell (Underworld) or Hell (the Metal Wheel)? Either way, it still looks like Boost Disk or Xtreme Drive.
Damn that thing is thick.
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:42 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Mind if I quote something?:

Topics get locked when we only have the name for the release. Considering that we have the entire name except the parts, the element, as well as the render, it is definitely enough ...
Oh! Alright then.

THAT new picture: Good lord, that track looks huge. E230, SA165, and now this. Are the Takara Tomy designers having some contest to see who can make the Track that breaks the meta the hardest? xD

On another note, I like the Stone Face. Reminds me of Dragooon's a little.
Yeahh, the track just looks like a BD145 variation.
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:24 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Yeahh, the track just looks like a BD145 variation.
B2D160?
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:24 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Yeahh, the track just looks like a BD145 variation.

(Apr. 10, 2012  9:42 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Commander Minotaur BDv2145 (Boost Disk Version 2, merges with the Samurai Crystal Wheel) DS
This is something I made up back when Zero-G was really, really new. Other than the merging with the Samurai Crystal Wheel, (unintentionally) called it?
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:50 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: Woah... that track looks like... BD145 V.2 :o

Yes or E230
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:50 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:

(Apr. 10, 2012  9:42 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Commander Minotaur BDv2145 (Boost Disk Version 2, merges with the Samurai Crystal Wheel) DS
This is something I made up back when Zero-G was really, really new. Other than the merging with the Samurai Crystal Wheel, (unintentionally) called it?

... yes because repeating gimmicks is totally unseen and we haven't already had a second use of large disks, and the main gimmick of your track, merging with samurai for some baffling reason, was probably completely off, unless it for some reason does that with Gladiator, not to mention your track name being completely unprecedented and it being shown that at a 145 height in zero g stadia, BD145 (and likely any disk at that height) suffers massive scraping issues so your track idea is basically incompatible with the system they're designing all new parts for.

Yeah, nailed it.