B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Jan. 21, 2020  2:32 AM)Mikuri Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  2:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is it just me or does the silhouette of the Prize Bey look a lot like Crash Ragnaruk?

Sadly lacks much of the details:
[Image: CrashRagnaruk.png]

Well, it's not going to be exactly the same, so it might be an even calmer take on the design. It probably is too late for a new Ragnaruk like MagixG said, but maybe they'll throw this new Base in with an existing Chip as an homage to Ragnaruk like Flare was to Zeus.
(Jan. 21, 2020  1:51 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie makes me SO happy. I’m also happy to see Poison and Knockout, as well. Amaterios is pretty nice, too. However, couldn’t they give us a recolour or Cho-Z Spriggan and Cho-Z Achilles, as well? Or at least Lord, Tact or Union :/ Heck, I would’ve taken another Heaven layer instead of Bushin, Rock or Gran.

Agreed when you have layer bases or parts in general spammed feels super stale, especially when it’s a random booster and they purposefully just give like another revolve or another operate.

do hope we see a Cz Achilles or Spriggan in a future RB! Similar to how Geist Fafnir didn’t get a recolor until the GT RB not counting lottery
Actually, with the help of a reply on my Twitter, I noticed that...
[Image: EOxOSVWWoAAt2om?format=jpg&name=small]
I would say the similarity is higher than 95% with inly small differences on the size.
So this should be Burn Phoenix Remake...
(Jan. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Actually, with the help of a reply on my Twitter, I noticed that...
I would say the similarity is higher than 95% with inly small differences on the size.

That would make sense if it is since the last RB in CZ was Driger Fang a remake, so if it is actually Phoenix that be super cool!
(Jan. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Actually, with the help of a reply on my Twitter, I noticed that...

I guess we're getting either Wedge or a new Driver with it. It does make sense because Driger F was the last Cho-Z prize, which is another remake.
I suspect Heaven and not Grand. The silhouette, you see. But I could be wrong.
(Jan. 21, 2020  2:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I suspect Heaven and not Grand. The silhouette, you see. But I could be wrong.

I'm quite sure it's Grand, it's shape is identical, Heaven's a little rounder and Grand is more rough.

Burn Phoenix? That's cool I guess, but I would've loved to see a Bull remake. Burn Phoenix wasn't too prominent in Metal Fusion so I wonder why it's being remade.
If the prize Bey is gonna be an MFB remake, I guess I'll have to pass on getting a full set and focus on some of the confirmed parts instead (even if it'll cost more). Or probably get a full set and sell the prize Bey for a profit lol.

Ngl, I dislike MFB primarily for its metal over plastic design, which may be faithful to how it would sound in the anime it was promoting, but the actual fights (especially the stagnant MFB stamina meta I've heard so much from friends back then) made me not get back into Beyblades until Burst came.

Going back on topic, it's good to see Shining Amaterios finally get an RBV release. Here's hoping Outer, Assault', Angle, Anchor', and Aero' also get released into this one (to make it more accessible and stuff). Not expecting Goku to make its appearance as a normal release (outside the gold Bey-Get prize or gunmetal version in Japan tournaments), but it will always be SO welcome.

Whether it's Heaven or Grand, it still doesn't really matter as long as we get Diabolos (the 1st one), Dragon2, Diabolos2 for the win. Getting Knockout Base is also a win already considering how hard it was to get one in the RLC release.

Let’s go boys, we’re getting wedge’
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:56 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:

Let’s go boys, we’re getting wedge’

Funny joke
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not expecting Goku to make its appearance as a normal release (outside the gold Bey-Get prize or gunmetal version in Japan tournaments), but it will always be SO welcome.

Although its pretty unlikely, it would be great if Goku gets a regular release. Its a competitive piece that is currently extremely hard to get.

Buuuut... I'm currently importing a few Gokus from Japan (1 for use and others for reselling), so if Goku unexpectedly gets released in an RBV before my shipment arrives I'll probably weep lol
If the prize bey being Burn Phoenix is true, I’m gonna be surprised. I would think after the 5 already made they would have a remake of Dark Bull or Flame Libra... PLS GIVE US FLAME LIBRA SOME DAY
This will be released on February 22th 2020 !
If this is Burn Phoenix... I will buy this immediately! Looking at it now, it does resemble it quite a bit.
Hope there will be Poison Hydra and Knockout Odin !
As dumb as this may sound, I want to see a Bullet', maybe we could get it here??
I wish for Bullet', it will probably come next season, or maybe in a random booster next season.
I hope the discs and tips are more interesting. Aside from Poison and Knockout, nothing there really interests me, and I've had a run of bad luck on random boosters.
What do you guys think the parts will be on Burn Phoenix? The are for sure putting wedge on it
If it is Burn, I really hope it has decent teeth at least, Earth was a major disappointment so I'm crossing my fingers for a better MFB Remake this time.
Also if it is Burn, that should be one of two prizes like other remakes in RBs, sort of expecting Knockout as a prize but I hope not so it's more accessible. (prize beys get marked up a lot in resale despite being 1 in 8)
(Jan. 21, 2020  4:03 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wish for Bullet', it will probably come next season, or maybe in a random booster next season.

Charge’

Hybrid’ as well.
It’s officially burn Phoenix,it says it on the website