B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

A new Random Booster that will come out mid-October 2018.
So much news! I'm excited to see the prize, low key hoping for a veteran blader upgrade.

Thanks Kai-V.
Same, Jinbee! Would love to see an upgrade for Jinnius, Deathscyther, Wyvern, but I especially want another Kukulcan.

For re-colours, I expect to see:

Twin Nemesis
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Hazard Kerbeus
Buster Xcalibur

but I'd love to see some Random Booster exclusives like Beat Kukulcan, Crash Ragnaruk, & Tornado Wyvern. Additionally, I'm hoping for a re-colour of the Dagger Frame, Eternal Performance Tip, Friction Performance Tip, and Bearing Performance Tip.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:18 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Same, Jinbee! Would love to see an upgrade for Jinnius, Deathscyther, Wyvern, but I especially want another Kukulcan.

For re-colours, I expect to see:

Twin Nemesis
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Hazard Kerbeus
Buster Xcalibur

but I'd love to see some Random Booster exclusives like Beat Kukulcan, Crash Ragnaruk, & Tornado Wyvern. Additionally, I'm hoping for a re-colour of the Dagger Frame, Eternal Performance Tip, Friction Performance Tip, and Bearing Performance Tip.

I think it would be to soon for Buster, or Hazard.
I would like to see
Twin Nemesis
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Ultimate Reboot
Operate (I hope they could fix the problem that this driver sometimes change to Attack mode in the battle)
Eternal
Friction
Meteor
Bump
Lift (very unlikely since we've got 3 in the RB11, but I still hope we can get)
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:59 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I would like to see
Twin Nemesis
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Ultimate Reboot
Operate (I hope they could fix the problem that this driver sometimes change to Attack mode in the battle)
Eternal
Friction
Meteor
Bump

I think it might be to soon for aH and rP
(Jul. 19, 2018  4:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:59 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I would like to see
Twin Nemesis
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Ultimate Reboot
Eternal
Friction
Meteor
Bump

I think it might be to soon for aH and rP

aH was released in June and rP was released in July, and this RB is going to be released in October... I think 3 or 4 month is long enough. bL was released in April and it has just got in RB in July.
[Image: Dh582DQU0AEHSIt.jpg]
B-125 is obviously gonna be that "Heavy" Balance Type
(Jul. 19, 2018  4:28 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: Dh582DQU0AEHSIt.jpg]
We don't know that tbh
(Jul. 19, 2018  7:15 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  4:28 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: Dh582DQU0AEHSIt.jpg]
We don't know that tbh

It releases in October
Yeah,but I hope it will not be dead hades.i am going to buy the heavy bey(dead hades,assumption) so please tt make it a booster/starter  .
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:14 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  7:15 AM)KnightPro Wrote: We don't know that tbh

It releases in October

The design somewhat reminds me of Storm Spriggen ( S2 ) , ( I don't know why ? )
Looks like it’s filled to the brim with metal bolts. We would call this is technically new beyblade.
This new heavy bey is called heavy deathsyther on the beyblade wiki.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:49 PM)Battleburst Wrote: This new heavy bey is called heavy deathsyther on the beyblade wiki.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

But deathschyther always have been a attack in stock parts, why types change???

It is giving me a look of Driger S...........................
Who said the type changed,also it says so on the wiki.
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:53 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Who said the type changed,also it says so on the wiki.

We don't know who is putting that Info in Beywiki???
Yeah,I agree ,just thought to give you guys a heads up.
Guys, the Beywiki too simetimes has misleading information added by someone to clearly mislead others. So let's not argue about this and wait for confirmation on the same. Till then, back to the topic.
It clearly has scythes on its edge, so it basically either has to be an altogether unannounced Deathscyther or Dead Hades. I don't think there's much wiggle room for it to be anything but.
(Jul. 20, 2018  11:12 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: It clearly has scythes on its edge, so it basically either has to be an altogether unannounced Deathscyther or Dead Hades. I don't think there's much wiggle room for it to be anything but.

There are like circles on that Heavy Balance-Type so maybe the circles are supposed to be the letter O and it could be Orb Aegis (I'm probably wrong though).
I can kinda see some horns in the Top-Middle,and Hades is sometimes represented with a Helmet with horns....Also,I don't think they would change Deathscyther's type to Balance...

basically: I think it's dH
It's probably Dead Hades or anything but Deathscyther, the colour would be black otherwise, and being a balance type rules out it being Deathscyther, unless they pull a Guardian Kerbeus Heavy Revolve on us and even then I can't count that as the layer was still labelled as a defense type.
It definitely won’t be revive Phoenix since the layer is way more expensive than others and I’m guessing that there will be recolours of hell salamander, shelter regulus, Achilles and Z3
Whoops! I don't know why I typed that...