B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

I think it is safe to say that Crash Ragnaruk will be one of the worst bey (at least for its layer), which even the official video didn’t show the battle for it!
Maybe very unstable and horrible teeth.
Wait, we don't even get a "test" battle with it? Their entire video just shows some of the beys in the set which, don't get me wrong look great but yeah, odd. They don't even look enthusiastic.
Yay! Atomic re-release!
I'm sorry. I am just convinced it is wedge, or they are questioning life decisions.
We finally have the PNG images for the new parts (Crash Ragnaruk and the Reach Frame). You can still find 11 and Wedge on the source though. These new parts look really nice!

[Image: latest?cb=20180413122706]   [Image: latest?cb=20180413123327]

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts/
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:55 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it is safe to say that Crash Ragnaruk will be one of the worst bey (at least for its layer), which even the official video didn’t show the battle for it!

The shape and metal makes it look strong imo. It losing was Wedge's fault. Don't forget guys that it's basically a heavier bR, which was considered good before it got simply outclassed.
And here are the recolors from RB10:
(Apr. 13, 2018  2:09 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:56 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: And here are the recolors from RB10:
[Image: 000940.png][Image: 000941.png][Image: 000942.png][Image: 000943.png][Image: 000944.png][Image: 000945.png][Image: 000946.png]

R4?
Possible Hasbro acronym is R4.
Avoid one word replies
Also Crush Ragnaruk is not a recolor
cR- bR knockoff
wV- Barney Valkyrie
zA- Listerine
eF- Looks Patriotic
sX- Berry Lemonade.
rS- Looks like cleaning product.
L2- Got Bloodied by L-Drago
lS- Looks amazing. Best looking pull.
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:52 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  5:55 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it is safe to say that Crash Ragnaruk will be one of the worst bey (at least for its layer), which even the official video didn’t show the battle for it!

The shape and metal makes it look strong imo. It losing was Wedge's fault. Don't forget guys that it's basically a heavier bR, which was considered good before it got simply outclassed.

bR has good teeth, but cR doesn’t. bR is stable, but cR isn’t.
I would still blame 11 and Wedge for it doing so incredibly poor. Since the shape of the layer is still good and should be heavy. I expect it to be outclassed soon tho. Poor Rantaro and his bey, he was never given any respect.
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:31 PM)Floriano Wrote: I would still blame 11 and Wedge for it doing so incredibly poor. Since the shape of the layer is still good and should be heavy. I expect it to be outclassed soon tho. Poor Rantaro and his bey, he was never given any respect.
Ranjiro this time
Someone has told my friend about two months ago, that not to expect any competitiveness for cR due to its instability although it is a stamina type.
Maybe a level chip would help this or a switch with parts to balance out the bey.
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Someone has told my friend about two months ago, that not to expect any competitiveness for cR due to its instability although it is a stamina type.

Does cR has metal stamina wings. It looked like in TT video
Yes it has metal wings. Which should only add outer weight.
Well, more metal means more weight, which should translate to more recoil and increased Burst rate, I guess? Eitherways, I find it hard to believe that cR would have worse teeth than bR since the former is supposed to be a Chouzetsu bey (which means that it should have taller teeth hence tighter fit). I will be able to see the difference once I get my cR in May as well as a bR (which I don't have but badly want).
@[CrazyAries], what does “Both L2 and sX get enhanced in this RB” mean? Are they heavier than the original releases?
(Apr. 15, 2018  12:28 AM)Kei Wrote: @[CrazyAries], what does “Both L2 and sX get enhanced in this RB” mean? Are they heavier than the original releases?

it could mean improved teeth. Or an improved mold?
If bloody longinus is that much heavier with 13, which is probably very light, then it will be the new best attacc layer
(Apr. 15, 2018  1:22 AM)Yee Wrote: If bloody longinus is that much heavier with 13, which is probably very light, then it will be the new best attacc layer
This thread is about Crash Ragnarok, you are in the wrong thread
Crash Roctavor looks like blaze roctavor with metal on it. I'm only excited for the frame. To me, it's kind of disapointing