B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

I guess cR could be useful for attack, depending on how good the teeth are.

I know I sound crazy, but I actually want to see the day where we have a competitive ragnaruk.
(Apr. 15, 2018  2:20 AM)Sıon Wrote: I guess cR could be useful for attack, depending on how good the teeth are.

I know I sound crazy, but I actually want to see the day where we have a competitive ragnaruk.

Blaze Ragnaruk was competitive at one point if memory serve correct. Its round shape and strong teeth made it a strong Defense Type Layer and one of the safer choices against Drain Fafnir at the time
(Apr. 15, 2018  12:28 AM)Kei Wrote: @[CrazyAries], what does “Both L2 and sX get enhanced in this RB” mean? Are they heavier than the original releases?

Usually the improvement of a preexisting layer could have three meanings: Better teeth, better material or better mold. But no idea what it means in this case.
(Apr. 15, 2018  4:12 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Usually the improvement of a preexisting layer could have three meanings: Better teeth, better material or better mold. But no idea what it means in this case.

Do you remember any layer, they improved teeth in next release (random booster e.g.), without changing name ?

(Apr. 15, 2018  9:42 AM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2018  4:12 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Usually the improvement of a preexisting layer could have three meanings: Better teeth, better material or better mold. But no idea what it means in this case.

Do you remember any layer, they improved teeth in next release (random booster e.g.), without changing name ?

The green Evileye in RLC3, the white Kaiser Kerbeus in RLC3, the blue Gigant Gaia in RLC7
(Apr. 15, 2018  6:01 PM)iiggoor Wrote: CrazyAries

Thank you very much.

If you wanna tag someone, you can just go @[(username)]
(Apr. 15, 2018  6:09 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: If you wanna tag someone, you can just go @[(username)]

Did not intend to tag actually, just to make more clear who that was addressed to Wink
I am predicting that someone will end up finding this layer to be good for attack because of weight and imbalance.

How does he already have this? I am jealous
He said a friend gave it to him before coming back from Japan, so... a friend of a TT worker/insider? He says he will do some more videos with the layer and different combos, after I asked him about it.

Also he did upload more stock combo vs god beys!

...... I don't see how the thing's bad.

maybe when it gets to the Cho-Z setups
The layer seems good. Wedge is bad (no surprises there) and keep in mind, all the Super Z Beyblades are off-balance until we get the upgrade chip.
(Apr. 16, 2018  3:28 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: The layer seems good. Wedge is bad (no surprises there) and keep in mind, all the Super Z Beyblades are off-balance until we get the upgrade chip.

Not fully sure how a plastic ring with a diamond can improve balance by any significant margin.
I feel we are overestimating the level chip.
(Apr. 16, 2018  3:31 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2018  3:28 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: The layer seems good. Wedge is bad (no surprises there) and keep in mind, all the Super Z Beyblades are off-balance until we get the upgrade chip.

Not fully sure how a plastic ring with a diamond can improve balance by any significant margin.
I feel we are overestimating the level chip.

We may very well be...
But keep in kind that balance is very important in a combo, and the slightest variation in weight distribution can be crucial.
He has another video with the rest of the god beys. At this point I believe 11 and Wedge do not help the layer at all, but it's doing alright against stock god beys, which doesn't say much. Out of all the stock Cho Z, this is the one that bursts the most too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvfyhl3G...be&t=1m26s video of an actual level chip! this one is from the gold forneus which came with a gold level chip.

forneus looks way more balanced with the level chip
(Apr. 16, 2018  10:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvfyhl3G...be&t=1m26s video of an actual level chip! this one is from the  gold forneus which came with a gold level chip.
I think it's been confirmed that this gold level chip is a tournament prize, with the reveal of a silver and bronze level chip too.

Really starting to wonder how you're supposed to get these things given how important they seem to be.
(Apr. 17, 2018  11:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I think it's been confirmed that this gold level chip is a tournament prize, with the reveal of a silver and bronze level chip too.

Really starting to wonder how you're supposed to get these things given how important they seem to be.

I just laughed thinking what will happen when fake level chips are made.
Easy to make, hard to do it bad way, and looks like hard to notice it's fake too :/
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:06 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  11:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I think it's been confirmed that this gold level chip is a tournament prize, with the reveal of a silver and bronze level chip too.

I just laughed thinking what will happen when fake level chips are made.
Easy to make, hard to do it bad way, and looks like hard to notice it's fake too Uncertain
Actually I think they can be 3d printed. Still TT ones will be moulded
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Actually I think they can be 3d printed. Still TT ones will be moulded

Hoping so.
Although I'll have no chance to get it because there is no official tournament in my country, just those organized by (Hasbro) toys seller.
I know this is a strange solution, but what if we ban level chips from WBO tournaments under two prerequisites:

Unlike prior Prize releases, a level chip improves the performance of existing tops. Because of the region-locked nature of the level chip, and its general inaccessibility, it should be banned for fair play among places abroad.

This ban can be lifted if TT makes level chips more accessible to general consumers, or hasbro releases level chips that are compatible with TT Cho Z Layers.

Tl;dr: Temporarily ban Level Chips until they become more easily accessible to consumers and bladers abroad.
(Apr. 17, 2018  6:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: I know this is a strange solution, but what if we ban level chips from WBO tournaments under two prerequisites:

Unlike prior Prize releases, a level chip improves the performance of existing tops. Because of the region-locked nature of the level chip, and its general inaccessibility, it should be banned for fair play among places abroad.

This ban can be lifted if TT makes level chips more accessible to general consumers, or hasbro releases level chips that are compatible with TT Cho Z Layers.

Tl;dr: Temporarily ban Level Chips until they become more easily accessible to consumers and bladers abroad.
And unlike some proposed bans (e.g. Hasbro's Garuda G3), there's actually a significant reason to it. At some point that they'll be easier to find, I'm sure of it. I just can't see them making a part this notable and limiting it to only a handful of people. It's like saying "Hey, you won! Here's a piece to help you win more!" That's no fun for anyone.
(Apr. 17, 2018  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  6:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: I know this is a strange solution, but what if we ban level chips from WBO tournaments under two prerequisites:

And unlike some proposed bans (e.g. Hasbro's Garuda G3), there's actually a significant reason to it. At some point that they'll be easier to find, I'm sure of it. I just can't see them making a part this notable and limiting it to only a handful of people. It's like saying "Hey, you won! Here's a piece to help you win more!" That's no fun for anyone.

That is true. I just say Temporarily ban it until we actually get that release in terms of fairness to the rest of the community.

I am not all out "BAN IT" Like I have been in the past; A gradual power creep is a natural progression in a metagame. I just say to hold it off so people with a level chip don't use an advantage over people without one when they arent easily available.