B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

UPDATE:

(Apr. 13, 2018  5:34 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

(Apr. 13, 2018  1:44 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: We finally have the PNG images for the new parts (Crash Ragnaruk and the Reach Frame). You can still find 11 and Wedge on the source though. These new parts look really nice!

[Image: latest?cb=20180413122706] [Image: latest?cb=20180413123327]

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts/

It will be released in April 2018.
Nice to see we're getting a 10th Random Booster. I hope we get more next year. Judging by how many we had already, we'll see more! Grin
Thanks for the news. Joyful_3
better see legend spriggan in this one!
strange feeling of tW coming back in this one because of previous RB patterns.. idk though
Wasn’t there a picture of crush ragnarok with legend spriggan, spriggan requiem, lost longinus , Sieg Xcalibur , emperor Forneus , winning Valkyrie and z Achilles
wEdge............................... whyy that soon
(Apr. 01, 2018  10:00 PM)V2KX Wrote: wEdge............................... whyy that soon

Honestly, I'm more shocked about the 4 disk haha... the new frame has me interested tho.
(Apr. 01, 2018  10:51 PM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  10:00 PM)V2KX Wrote: wEdge............................... whyy that soon

Honestly, I'm more shocked about the 4 disk haha... the new frame has me interested tho.
I have a feeling it will be called round and would be really good with LAD ( because it will be completely round )
Wedge? Eek.

Does the R after the 4 mean it'll come with a frame?

Wedge is pretty good
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:18 PM)K1D Wrote:

Wedge is pretty good

funny joke. wedge is terrible the disrespect on this random booster is real 4 and wedge? REALLY
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:39 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:18 PM)K1D Wrote: Wedge is pretty good

funny joke. wedge is terrible the disrespect on this random booster is real 4 and wedge? REALLY

Dragoon S.4B.Wd beat Sr a few times
Nice to see Wedge in there, I'm kinda interested in it now after hearing how much success Sniper had with it last weekend. Other than that, I'll probably be getting a whole set (if not a whole case) of these. Hopefully the rest of the parts from the first 3 Super Z releases get recycled in here somehow (or the rest of the parts don't suck...), but if not all the Layer recolors are cool enough for me.
I'm very likely going to buy the full set, as well. The layer re-colours are extremely nice and Crush Ragnaruk is a must-buy for me.

The teal and gold Achilles, IMO, is a step-up from the original, which already was very cool. eF's pearl and navy blue is beautiful and on-par with the original and the plum, black and green WV is awesome. I think all three of the Super-Z layers are must-buys, honestly.

I'm not a huge fan of Legend Spriggan, normally, but yellow and black looks very cool. Blue and yellow, with hints of orange, is a good re-colour for Spriggan Requiem, but a step-down. The yellow and maroon (it's dark lighting, so it cool be magenta) is pretty different and nice. Finally, the Lost Longinus in silver and red is pretty OK; not a huge fan, but I can see people liking it.

From most wanted to least:

1. Crush Ragnaruk
2. Emperor Forneus
3. Z-Achilles
4. Winning Valkyrie
5. Legend Spriggan
6. Seig Xcalibur
7. Spriggan Requiem
8. Lost Longinus  

I'm most interested in the parts the set comes with. I am hoping for:

Forge Discs: 0 frame, Outer (nearly impossible)
Disc Frames: Bump, Under, in some pearl colours, similar to the red with Amaterios 7M.X
Performance Tips: Destroy, Hunter, Planet, Atomic (more re-colours of this beauty, the better!)
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:52 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm very likely going to buy the full set, as well. The layer re-colours are extremely nice and Crush Ragnaruk is a must-buy for me.

The teal and gold Achilles, IMO, is a step-up from the original, which already was very cool. eF's pearl and navy blue is beautiful and on-par with the original and the plum, black and green WV is awesome. I think all three of the Super-Z layers are must-buys, honestly.

I'm not a huge fan of Legend Spriggan, normally, but yellow and black looks very cool. Blue and yellow, with hints of orange, is a good re-colour for Spriggan Requiem, but a step-down. The yellow and maroon (it's dark lighting, so it cool be magenta) is pretty different and nice. Finally, the Lost Longinus in silver and red is pretty OK; not a huge fan, but I can see people liking it.

1. Crush Ragnaruk
2. Emperor Forneus
3. Z-Achilles
4. Winning Valkyrie
5. Legend Spriggan
6. Seig Xcalibur
7. Spriggan Requiem
8. Lost Longinus  

Disc Frames: Bump, Under, in some pearl colours, similar to the red with Amaterios 7M.X
Performance Tips: Destroy, Hunter, Planet, Atomic (more re-colours of this beauty, the better!)

Me too. Ill be buying 2 of each spriggan. Ill buy another regular LS so I can put the blue chip in the blue LS. I hope these beys have glitter (especially the Z beys & s's. a red glitter L2 would be nice. Based on the parts ill be able to have: a full X3, 2 full Spriggans and a full L2 (I got leftover spiral drivers). An it looks like CR got the ability from BR. That would hopefully make it the 1st gimmick Z bey. 

An lastly: why does LS have stickers? I like it but it never had stickers before. Ill save the bump & buy another bey with the WD an save the atomic. All we need now is a ST & AB recolor an we can have full recolors. Depending on the color: the WD & bump also could be used for the ST random layer. For once we get (I hope) a random set with parts that dont suck. No more 1 layersSmile yay!
(Apr. 02, 2018  8:17 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:52 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm very likely going to buy the full set, as well. The layer re-colours are extremely nice and Crush Ragnaruk is a must-buy for me.

1. Crush Ragnaruk
2. Emperor Forneus
3. Z-Achilles
4. Winning Valkyrie
5. Legend Spriggan
6. Seig Xcalibur
7. Spriggan Requiem
8. Lost Longinus  

Me too. Ill be buying 2 of each spriggan. Ill buy another regular LS so I can put the blue chip in the blue LS. I hope these beys have glitter (especially the Z beys & s's. a red glitter L2 would be nice. Based on the parts ill be able to have: a full X3, 2 full Spriggans and a full L2 (I got leftover spiral drivers). An it looks like CR got the ability from BR. That would hopefully make it the 1st gimmick Z bey. 

An lastly: why does LS have stickers? I like it but it never had stickers before. Ill save the bump & buy another bey with the WD an save the atomic. All we need now is a ST & AB recolor an we can have full recolors. Depending on the color: the WD & bump also could be used for the ST random layer. For once we get (I hope) a random set with parts that dont suck. No more 1 layersSmile yay!

Legend Spriggan always had stickers. It's Spriggan Requiem you're thinking of that never had stickers.
The person who leaked the Cho-Z images last month also listed the parts in RB #10: (unconfirmed for now, but likely)
Zeta, Merge, Destroy, Atomic, Iron, Wedge, Zero, Eight, Four, Two, Seven, Bump, R (new frame) and Meteor

[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:18 PM)K1D Wrote:

Wedge is pretty good

thats not the point
(Apr. 02, 2018  11:10 AM)V2KX Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:18 PM)K1D Wrote: Wedge is pretty good

thats not the point

He's/She's(IDK) making the pun of Edge in the Wedge driver
(Apr. 02, 2018  12:40 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  11:10 AM)V2KX Wrote: thats not the point

He's/She's(IDK) making the pun of Edge in the Wedge driver

im a he,
(Apr. 02, 2018  9:49 AM)234 Wrote: The person who leaked the Cho-Z images last month also listed the parts in RB #10: (unconfirmed for now, but likely)
Zeta, Merge, Destroy, Atomic, Iron, Wedge, Zero, Eight, Four, Two, Seven, Bump, R (new frame) and Meteor

Unconfirmed but still great to think about. Re-colours of Zeta, Merge, Destroy, Iron, Atomic is extremely exciting. Bump is always useful and meteor looks cool. However, the best news of the bunch is we're getting new frames. Glad to see Super Z isn't ditching the frames; I know many thought they weren't that useful, but from an aesthetic perspective, they added a lot of colour and made the Beys seem more complete (and they helped cover the bottom of the discs, which are never painted!)
My friend and I got pictures of the new frame from the anime and it for sure is a flippable frame.
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote: My friend and I got pictures of the new frame from the anime and it for sure is a flippable frame.

how are you so sure, may i ask?
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:24 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  3:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote: My friend and I got pictures of the new frame from the anime and it for sure is a flippable frame.

how are you so sure, may i ask?

Theres 2 pictures from the anime where the frame is flipped up and down