Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Do wobbler attackers and zombie beys exist in MFB or did they end in HMS and Plastics?
Is Ldrago Destroy classed as a zombie???
No. There are no MFB zombies.
(May. 07, 2011  8:58 AM)Mushy Wrote: Why is it that it seems that RS is inferior to CS. I can understand that in the current metagame, people are using bottoms with moderate stamina to out spin defense bottoms like RS, but I remember RS was far better than anything else currently available. I thought about the balance issues with BD, but I'm not entirely sure. Also, I heard the RSF has softer rubber than the Gil ver. Can anyone confirm this? Can anyone test this? As far as I know, RS was only better because it had softer rubber, but since RSF eliminates both Balance and less rubber in contact with the floor sort of issues, wouldn't it be better for pure defense? I want to see BL against the RSF. (Yes, I know, post in the parts testing requests. Sigh)

RS is still far better than the other Defense bottoms, RS is also very dangerous to use in tournaments, for very bad stamina and very high balance issues. I have never heard of RSF having softer rubber, that means higher grip. RSF moves too much, so CS and RS are preferred over it. And yeah, ask in the parts testing request

(May. 07, 2011  10:36 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: What are the 4 modes of the Big Bang wheel?
What are the 4 modes of the BigBang wheel?

Go read the topic for it, you will learn more.

(May. 07, 2011  10:51 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Do wobbler attackers and zombie beys exist in MFB or did they end in HMS and Plastics?
We have not found either in MFB yet, but we can't say they ended in HMS and Plastics, as we can still find some.

(May. 07, 2011  12:11 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Is Ldrago Destroy classed as a zombie???
No ? What gave you that idea, it has not even been tested much, only been tested for attack. Although, it probably will be an equalizer.
what do you think of Capricorne as a lightweight stamina clearweel.
No. Never. IMO, there are just too many better choices than that, Stevebak.
(May. 07, 2011  12:11 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Is Ldrago Destroy classed as a zombie???

Look up zombies on beywiki, and no. It isn't round enough and it can't spin on its side.
(May. 07, 2011  2:22 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:

Look up zombies on beywiki, and no. It isn't round enough and it can't spin on its side.

Dude, there are currently no zombies in MFB...
Is there a way I can test my spin velocity and speed without a electronic launcher or stadium?
No. You can't do that. Only if you have awesome technology, like the RPM measurer. Or, use this theory- http://www.ehow.com/how_6088311_calculate-rpm.html
What are the ups and downs of Electronic Dragoon Storm 3? I got it from a friend, and I know nothing about it...
The 4 modes of BigBang Pegasis are Barrage, Upper, Smash, and Optidirectional, right? In studying, I predict Optidirectional is the most useful. Am I incorrect???
i have a question which is better for defence?
145 or 130?
Really, it makes very little difference, most attack beys will hurt you on either. Maybe 130, as it's slightly harder to get under.

AwesomeWaffles, that'd be Omnidirectional. The downs of electronic draggon storm 3 are that it is a horrible accessory toy that isn't useful for anything but "OOH PRETTY LIGHTS AND SOUNDS". The upside? Pretty lights and sounds. Until it breaks, anyway.
what beyblade company does the philapines use
(May. 07, 2011  6:12 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: what beyblade company does the philapines use

There are no companies that manufacture beyblades there. They would get them imported from Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro. I believe more so Takara Tomy.
(May. 07, 2011  2:46 PM)AwesomeWaffles Wrote: What are the ups and downs of Electronic Dragoon Storm 3? I got it from a friend, and I know nothing about it

haha..it is just a bey that produce light and sound..no one use it in battle...it might knock out other smaler version bey since it has massive size,but it is not legal due to its size...haha..just a bey specially made for light and sound..i bet,no one want it..XD
What is it that makes Night have terrible stamina?
(May. 07, 2011  9:19 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: What is it that makes Night have terrible stamina?

Its considerably lighter weight.
(May. 07, 2011  9:19 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: What is it that makes Night have terrible stamina?

Its the weight . And i think it isn't terrible just average.

Weight, I believe. It needs to be lighter and more circular to be good for stamina
Do u need to different parts from beyblades to make dark poisden or r they selling it in japan?

Its legend series
U can get it from dimsum but I think its sold out and not being produced anymore. Otherwise u can get it with BB01. I use it for aiming.

I have a question, is brad ever going to be part of the committee or become GlobalMod again? He seems like he has alot of free time now? Idk