Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: What are all of the Meteo Ldrago Clear wheels?
And what is the special meteo clear wheel?

From the ultimate reshuffle set l drago ver. Search it and you'll see pics
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:27 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: LDrago Absorb ver. LDrago Assault ver. and LDrago Rush ver. There's no Meteo Clear Wheel.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:21 AM)Zeox Wrote: Would the Libra clear wheel be a good replacement for Bull/Aquario. As I hear it's only about .3 grams less

No.

well not meteo clear
all the ldrago clear wheels
There's LDrago (Lightning LDrago 100HF), LDrago II Absorb ver. (Meteo LDrago LW105LF + BB-98), LDrago II Assault ver. (BB-98) and LDrago II Rush ver. (BB-98).
Then what would be-ShadowPegasis
but i heard there was a special Ldrago II clear wheel
is it perseus or something?
i know Assault, Rush and aren't absorb and normal the same thing?
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Toywiz has never had consistent prices.

Why would you assume that Flame Libra is expensive when you know that it's a regular release frmo both TT and Hasbro?

i'm not assuming anything nor did i ever say i was assuming. look.
http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
http://www.cmdstore.com/bemefu.html
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B...dition=new

usually higher prices = better or more rare or whatever.
maybe there's something special about it. i don't know, that's why i'm asking why is it so expensive. if you don't know just say so.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:42 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: but i heard there was a special Ldrago II clear wheel

There are only those Ldrago Clear Wheels.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Then what would be-ShadowPegasis

What?
aha yeah i'd never buy beyblades for more than $8.99 a pk. target has a sale for $6.49 a pk. but the ones i've been to are pretty much cleared out of good stuff.
You said Libra was not a good replacement for Bull/Aquario. Well, what is?
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:51 AM)Zeox Wrote: You said Libra was not a good replacement for Bull/Aquario. Well, what is?

Gasher (Hasbro)
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:42 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: but i heard there was a special Ldrago II clear wheel
Yo, I said search.
There's a ultimate reshuffle l drago ver. And a ultimate reshuffle Perseus ver.
now enjoy your searching experience
is it possible to make rf a good stamina type tip if you can wear it down to a point
You took my old avatar Serious Anyway, the best thing you can do is wear it down slightly. That's it.
That is illegal and will still have carp stamina
No.

There's already RS anyways, and that's best for defense, not stamina.
What is overall worth more earth virgo or grand ketos?
I'd say they're equal. Ketos has RS, well Virgo has Earth and GB145.
Ok thanks ShadowP 1 more thing does rs wear out like rf does?
It lasts long enough.
kk thanks. just need to know if it wears out a lot easy
i have bristling leopard attacktype blade. it will spin for only few minutes and it will spin faster in few seconds and it will slow down and i will lose match with only this blade. what should i do?can any one answer me?
its an attack type what do u expect it to be
i wont have so much stamina
but it wont beat other beyblade within short time. its new blade and attack type means should spin faster and finish faster.
You are stereotyping beyblades now. It's an attack type, not all of them are good though. It also depends on what beyblade you're fighting