Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Learn how to do Sliding Shoot and Banking then.
Does RS wear out easy? like does it wear out as quick as rf?
plastics spin better than this metal attack type beyblade while comparing to other blade it spin is not as long period as plastics also.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Learn how to do Sliding Shoot and Banking then.

i know sliding but i am not an expert
what staduim do u use
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:13 AM)Zeox Wrote: You are stereotyping beyblades now. It's an attack type, not all of them are good though. It also depends on what beyblade you're fighting

ok but i am fighting with leon.
you know bristling leopard blade is powerful than a leon.
because leon i defense type and bristler is attack type.
What blade comes with LRF because i need LRF to finish my custom attack combo?
What is the best way to hold a Beylauncher? I need to get the most power I can.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:22 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: What blade comes with LRF because i need LRF to finish my custom attack combo?
Look around. The answer is everywhere, notably in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki ...

dranzorvenkat Wrote:i am using l-drago stadium.
You obviously need to get a better Beystadium if you want Attack types to actually work ...

Nano Wrote:What is the best way to hold a Beylauncher? I need to get the most power I can.
I do not think there is a best way, although a lot of people seem to use it turned so it is parallel to your body and you pull the string to your right or left.
respost from previous pages... unanswered...

Okay, I believe I haven't a full grasp of what is really "top tier"

I mean, what it means

Does that mean it is (example) "The best out of the Attack category" or something
Meaning that it will totally pwn stamina blades etc. ?

Or does it mean it utilizes the best parts for the attack category?

If that's the case, why don't everyone just make top tiers and play a rock-paper-scissors game in tournaments?
(Ex. Bring top tiers of all 3 and just switch strategies/beys in tournaments)

Sorry, I was just pondering on the other day XD And I wanted to get a clear understanding of the concept
ohohoh i learned sliding shoot somewhat.
Kai-V But what if I pull to hard and it gets jammed?
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:33 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V But what if I pull to hard and it gets jammed?
To get optimal strength you should preferably release the handle at the end, so hopefully you do not pull too much too often ...
you gotta pull it and let the handle slip out of your fingers. don't hook your fingers around the handle.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:33 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V But what if I pull to hard and it gets jammed?
To get optimal strength you should preferably release the handle at the end, so hopefully you do not pull too much too often ...

I do that but it just goes and hits the other person most of the time
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:38 AM)Nano Wrote: I do that but it just goes and hits the other person most of the time
That means you are not pulling straight. Those are just things you need to practice.
wht is the best beyblade that beat customized l-drago?
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:05 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: wht is the best beyblade that beat customized l-drago?
You should ask that in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
kind of similar to what nano asked what is the most proper way to use the string launcher, whenever i try to use one i pull to hard, ive broke one, and when i try to be careful i don't launch well, i stick with the ripcord launcher but want to use the string launcher like almost everyone else, idk what to do
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:48 AM)Conan Wrote: kind of similar to what nano asked what is the most proper way to use the string launcher, whenever i try to use one i pull to hard, ive broke one, and when i try to be careful i don't launch well, i stick with the ripcord launcher but want to use the string launcher like almost everyone else, idk what to do
Skip to 1:52 of this video.
how come when i try banking and sliding shoot, it fails. i try to imitate the videos i watch but without the results.
I'm wondering what the types are for each of the tops that come with the beyblade ds game. I think Cyber Pegasus is an attack type, Bakusin Susanow is Stamina and Counter Leone is Defense. Also, can anyone tell me if any of these tops have the same rubber spin tip as Storm Pegasus?
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:29 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I'm wondering what the types are for each of the tops that come with the beyblade ds game. I think Cyber Pegasus is an attack type, Bakusin Susanow is Stamina and Counter Leone is Defense. Also, can anyone tell me if any of these tops have the same rubber spin tip as Storm Pegasus?
Cyber Pegasis 100HF and Bakushin Susanow 105F are an Attack Types.

Counter Leone D125B is a Defense type.

And no, none of those come with RF.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:22 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:13 AM)Zeox Wrote: You are stereotyping beyblades now. It's an attack type, not all of them are good though. It also depends on what beyblade you're fighting

ok but i am fighting with leon.
you know bristling leopard blade is powerful than a leon.
because leon i defense type and bristler is attack type.

what in the world is a bristling leopard?