Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Mold 2 is actually worse for stamina than mold 1.

so you mean it's bad? but it is still top tier right?
It's "on text" top tier, Mold 2 shouldn't actually be considered top tier though, because Mold 1 is a better option.
Mold 2 isn't bad though, it works pretty well, it's just that mold 1 is better.
rock-leone is defense type but attack t ype bristling leopard is beating it continusly.i want answer fastly because my friend is playing with me and he went now out and come within few minutes.

i tried sliding shoot but it lost ?why

but defense will beat attack type.
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:02 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: rock-leone is defense type but attack t ype bristling leopard is beating it continusly.i want answer fastly because my friend is playing with me and he went now out and come within few minutes.

i tried sliding shoot but it lost ?why

but defense will beat attack type.
What's a Bristling Leopard?

Anyway, Rock Leone 145WB is pretty terrible for Defense. The Rock Wheel has too much recoil, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if things are KOing it consistently.
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:13 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: bristling leopard means darkwolf.
What ? How does that make sense ?

And how could you possibly think Dark Wolf was an Attack type ? I believe even Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY do not label it as such.
dont be funny its rayugas head blade.
rayugas helper beyblade.
but i thought its an attack type.
i didnt see label.
please say about which type of blade it is? please tell me. i will feel better
It is a horrible "Balance" type. Buy a better Beyblade.
ya i have stamina blade flame segetario and leon defense and pegasis and lastly dragoon-s
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:41 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:07 PM)misquared Wrote: Okay, I believe I haven't a full grasp of what is really "top tier"

I mean, what it means

Does that mean it is (example) "The best out of the Attack category" or something
Meaning that it will totally pwn stamina blades etc. ?

Or does it mean it utilizes the best parts for the attack category?

A top-tier Bey/part is a Bey/part that does exceptionally well for the category/categories which it specifies in.

(Jan. 14, 2011  1:07 PM)misquared Wrote: If that's the case, why don't everyone just make top tiers and play a rock-paper-scissors game in tournaments?
(Ex. Bring top tiers of all 3 and just switch strategies/beys in tournaments)
We do.
However, Attack types currently dominate the metagame. They have high win rates against both Defense and Stamina Beys. But they are also risky to use since, under pressure, people tend to cause their Attack Beys to self KO.

So if that's the case, why don't everyone just create combinations from the top tier list and enter that in tournaments?

We'd have a lot of kids holding the same MF Lightning L drago 100RF and etc then XDDD

Why use other Beyparts that are not top-tier?
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:28 PM)misquared Wrote: So if that's the case, why don't everyone just create combinations from the top tier list and enter that in tournaments?
That's what most people are doing.

(Jan. 14, 2011  4:28 PM)misquared Wrote: Why use other Beyparts that are not top-tier?
So that you can try out new combos(?).
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:13 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: bristling leopard means darkwolf.
What ? How does that make sense ?

And how could you possibly think Dark Wolf was an Attack type ? I believe even Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY do not label it as such.

that i am losing withdefense type with balance how its possible and its takara tomy beyblade.
Because.... Ummmm.. Because rock has a lot of RECOIL
Can WD be used as an attack tip ?
No.
Aren't F,HF,RF,R2F,MF,HF/S,LF are tips of same series ?
A worn wd can be used for destabilizing and yes
they are all attack tips (also mf,wf and xf are there)
but some are plastic while other are rubber or even metal also there performance differs
but generally they are the same series
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:27 PM)Ra Wrote: A worn wd can be used for attack and yes
If a WD is worn enough to act as an Attack type, then obviously it is illegal.
Did I say attack I meant destabilizing oops
Hey guys I don't know if this belongs here but does anyone know what mail carrier Dimsum uses? He sent me a tracking number but I don't know how to track it...
Should PM him that or post it in his main selling thread.
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:00 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: what does almighty type mean?
Nothing, it does not exist.