Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How do I prevent Galaxy Pegasus's paint from coming off? I just got it and used it in 2 battles and some of them already came off! Please help!

Thx!
Dont repeat your question i already answered it......well...i guess some people may know how to prevent it..but so far from what i know there is no way..yet
can track in beyblade can be placed reverse in cutomization?
what is the difference between RF and R2F, ive tried googling it but i keep getting no results. also where would i be able to get R2F if it is better than RF?
you caqn get it from dimsu
r2f from dimsu and from e-bay if you have paypal
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:15 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: you caqn get it from dimsu
r2f from dimsu and from e-bay if you have paypal

yes but is it worthwhile of a tip?
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:12 AM)moothecow Wrote: what is the difference between RF and R2F, ive tried googling it but i keep getting no results.
R2F has a relatively larger surface area compared to RF, resulting in a faster movement speed but slightly less Stamina.
But since Attack types rely on finishing the battle fast, bad Stamina really isn't a problem.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:31 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:12 AM)moothecow Wrote: what is the difference between RF and R2F, ive tried googling it but i keep getting no results.
R2F has a relatively larger surface area compared to RF, resulting in a faster movement speed but slightly less Stamina.
But since Attack types rely on finishing the battle fast, bad Stamina really isn't a problem.

but r2f used in sliding easily
but r2f used in sliding easily
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:31 AM)Diamond Wrote:

would that mean R2F's attack power is therefore stronger than RF?
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:50 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: but r2f used in sliding easily
Not exactly.
R2F is relatively harder to control due to it's speed.

(Jan. 14, 2011  10:04 AM)IdrAsBlade Wrote: would that mean R2F's attack power is therefore stronger than RF?
Yes. The boost in speed could help the Bey deal stronger hits.
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:43 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:50 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: but r2f used in sliding easily
Not exactly.
R2F is relatively harder to control due to it's speed.

(Jan. 14, 2011  10:04 AM)IdrAsBlade Wrote: would that mean R2F's attack power is therefore stronger than RF?
Yes. The boost in speed could help the Bey deal stronger hits.

what beys actually come with the R2F? sorry last question for this topic.
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:02 AM)moothecow Wrote: what beys actually come with the R2F? sorry last question for this topic.
only one bey comes with it
galaxy pegasus
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:32 AM)misquared Wrote: respost from previous pages... unanswered...

Okay, I believe I haven't a full grasp of what is really "top tier"

I mean, what it means

Does that mean it is (example) "The best out of the Attack category" or something
Meaning that it will totally pwn stamina blades etc. ?

Or does it mean it utilizes the best parts for the attack category?

If that's the case, why don't everyone just make top tiers and play a rock-paper-scissors game in tournaments?
(Ex. Bring top tiers of all 3 and just switch strategies/beys in tournaments)

Sorry, I was just pondering on the other day XD And I wanted to get a clear understanding of the concept

Help? ;_;
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:07 PM)misquared Wrote: Okay, I believe I haven't a full grasp of what is really "top tier"

I mean, what it means

Does that mean it is (example) "The best out of the Attack category" or something
Meaning that it will totally pwn stamina blades etc. ?

Or does it mean it utilizes the best parts for the attack category?

A top-tier Bey/part is a Bey/part that does exceptionally well for the category/categories which it specifies in.

(Jan. 14, 2011  1:07 PM)misquared Wrote: If that's the case, why don't everyone just make top tiers and play a rock-paper-scissors game in tournaments?
(Ex. Bring top tiers of all 3 and just switch strategies/beys in tournaments)
We do.
However, Attack types currently dominate the metagame. They have high win rates against both Defense and Stamina Beys. But they are also risky to use since, under pressure, people tend to cause their Attack Beys to self KO.
hi i am new and i need to know what type the super vortex stadium from metal fusion is and the cyber dragon stadium from beyblade v-force plz
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:37 PM)ichypizza Wrote: hi i am new and i need to know what type the super vortex stadium from metal fusion is and the cyber dragon stadium from beyblade v-force plz

vortex staduim is illegal
even though i think its a staduim perfect for stamina
Sorry for not reading around if this question has been answered.

Where is the top-tier-combo list?
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:27 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: Sorry for not reading around if this question has been answered.

Where is the top-tier-combo list?
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
Hey, I am sorry if this question is already answered, Hasbro's Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix comes with a Mold 2 Burn right? and is Mold 2 better than mold 1 for stamina or vice versa?
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:53 PM)sanaialunkal Wrote: yes

Please add more content to your posts.
Mold 2 is actually worse for stamina than mold 1.