Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 13, 2011  10:42 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Oh sorry man BTW what blade does s130 come with
Beyblade Deck Attack and Defence Set. More precisely, it comes on Poison Giraffe S130MB (Metal Ball).
Does the pref. tip D better than sd and wd? because it is in between the two by size.
Hey all, I finally got my hands on CH120, but I'm having some issues... I can't exactly make it change heights.
I know you're supposed to rotate it, then pull out, and I do see the place where this is supposed to occur, it seems I just cannot get it to rotate all the way and I believe a plastic part is preventing this complete rotation. I should mention its the Hasbro release.

Any pointers / advice? I'm rather distraught...
d'you know that qeatzoacoatl is a mayan god?
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:57 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: d'you know that qeatzoacoatl is a mayan god?

Serious
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:55 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: Hey all, I finally got my hands on CH120, but I'm having some issues... I can't exactly make it change heights.
I know you're supposed to rotate it, then pull out, and I do see the place where this is supposed to occur, it seems I just cannot get it to rotate all the way and I believe a plastic part is preventing this complete rotation. I should mention its the Hasbro release.

Any pointers / advice? I'm rather distraught...

Pull out the segment where the Bottom attaches to.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:54 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: Does the pref. tip D better than sd and wd? because it is in between the two by size.

No, it's actually worse by a small margin.
Thank you so much Shadow Pegasis. Aha, I feel quite silly now for not getting that on my own.
What is the heaviest possible beyblade combo
MF-H Basalt Aquario (Hasbro) R145MB.
Is there a way to prevent sticker wear on MFB? Other then keeping them locked in a safe 5 thousand miles below the ground?
Don't use them.
Thanks for the awesome not obvious answer bro.

But really, something other then that Uncertain I thought it would be implied already. Thanks for the effort though.
There really isn't any other way.
I'm sure I read somewhere that there is. I searched for it but can't find it, so I asked here.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:49 AM)Zeox Wrote: Is there a way to prevent sticker wear on MFB? Other then keeping them locked in a safe 5 thousand miles below the ground?

put some really clear tape on it
i dont do that to protect mine though
i just dont do anything
if you dont wanna do that
dont touch or move it at all
and also my question
whats the best meteo ldrago wheel?
and whats the special ldrago wheel?
If you found another way, it's probably an illegal method.
Why in the name of salty grandfathers donut shack is the MFB Attack Stadium soooooo expensive? It's a plastic bowl! (That I want LAWL.)
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:23 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Why in the name of salty grandfathers donut shack is the MFB Attack Stadium soooooo expensive? It's a plastic bowl! (That I want LAWL.)
It stopped being produced at least a year ago and is now mostly only available in sets ? Besides the fact they come from the other side of the world for most of us.
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You're referring to pre-HWS Libra.

You've already been answered for your first question.

No need to repeat yourself

No i said flame libra. I asked two questions. Learn to read carefully.
And I was only reiterrating that I was in store. Not on the internet.
Otsu: Flame Libra is simply not expensive. It's a regular release from both Hasbro and TT. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...B-65-BB-48

And the fact of the matter is, you're wrong. They have different dimensions.
Well can you provide me a link or something with the specifics. If it is indeed different I may pick it up.

I understand that theyre all the same price in-store. But I've seen on a couple sites such as toywiz where flame libra is the most expensive beyblade package. Unless people know something about toywiz that I don't. Just wondering what's so special about it. I've read the wiki on it already.
Toywiz has never had consistent prices.

Why would you assume that Flame Libra is expensive when you know that it's a regular release frmo both TT and Hasbro?

As for Dimensions, no I don't know if anybody has provided full dimensions, but there's plenty of information about it, if you care to look around.
Would the Libra clear wheel be a good replacement for Bull/Aquario. As I hear it's only about .3 grams less
What are all of the Meteo Ldrago Clear wheels?
And what is the special meteo clear wheel?
LDrago Absorb ver. LDrago Assault ver. and LDrago Rush ver. There's no Meteo Clear Wheel.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:21 AM)Zeox Wrote: Would the Libra clear wheel be a good replacement for Bull/Aquario. As I hear it's only about .3 grams less

No.