Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 09, 2011  1:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: OMG, Aggresive? I want a normal CS. Now i'm going to sell it.
Selling it might not be a good idea. CS Bottoms that can stay in Attack mode are quite rare, hah.
If you do decide to sell it...Give it to meee! That is if you live in Australia...
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:23 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: OMG, Aggresive? I want a normal CS. Now i'm going to sell it.
Selling it might not be a good idea. CS Bottoms that can stay in Attack mode are quite rare, hah.

Now my MF Earth Bull gb145cs gets KO'd easily. I'm back using WB. Ughh, is there any combis good with it?
i am going to target tomorrow and i wanted to know what i should get. i can get two beyblades. if i see any of the new releases should i buy them like thermal pisces or burn phoenix or flame libra?? or should i buy a storm pegasus because my rf is messed up??
if it is hasbro buy
burn phoenix if u need the best hasbro stamina wheel
flame or thermal if u need a great track
if tt
buy storm pegasis
im asking this ones more
which hasbro wheel better
now i tested and saw that hasbro earth is bad
thermal,burn ,flame
which is best for stamina
*Answer Removed*
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:02 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: i am going to target tomorrow and i wanted to know what i should get. i can get two beyblades. if i see any of the new releases should i buy them like thermal pisces or burn phoenix or flame libra?? or should i buy a storm pegasus because my rf is messed up??
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
Use this thread.
Oh carp, I forgot what thread this is. *Answer Removed*
TAKARA:

Is there a difference between normal [plastic] parts and "crystal" parts

The salesman in the toy store was promoting this
http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/8103/...urney7.jpg

and he's telling me "it's the better crystal parts" now

@_@

What's the difference? or are they just the same with the "crystal" ones being transparent? XD
I doubt it, unless the parts are different.
They're just transparent. They're not better in performance.
why dont you work for wbo. now you are one of the head for wbo.and its really brads beyblade organisation
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:43 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: why dont you work for wbo. now you are one of the head for wbo.and its really brads beyblade organisation

Who are you talking to...?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:43 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: why dont you work for wbo. now you are one of the head for wbo.and its really brads beyblade organisation
Who are you talking to?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:45 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

also this is the wrong place to say that
are battlestrikers better than beyblades?
are beyblades better than battle strikers?
are bey blades equal to battle strikers?

answer- i and my cityorganisation bladers had found that whil rotating the beyblades hit harder than battle striker.
attack type beat stamina ,stamina beat balance, balance beat attack.
we cannot found good one in these better blades
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:47 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

for brad
i want to have a tournament but how do i register it with wbo, so people can battle and win bey pionts...Confused
pk i have the ldrago stadium and i was wondering about my Storm Capricorn.how can i stop it from going out the arena when it bounces.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:47 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

are you supporting for wbo. its best for ever.(lord wolfblade)
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:45 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
Who are you talking to?

KAI-V?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: are battlestrikers better than beyblades?

answer- i and my cityorganisation bladers had found that whil rotating the beyblades hit harder than battle striker.

what? why are you talking about battlestrikers in a beyblade thread, use the battlestrikers thread in the offtopic forums?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:51 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: pk i have the ldrago stadium and i was wondering about my Storm Capricorn.how can i stop it from going out the arena when it bounces.

do you have bey pointer. if you dont have.
you release som what slowly from edge of arena.
Mr.Brad does not work here anymore because he now works for battle strikers.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:53 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: are battlestrikers better than beyblades?

what? why are you talking about battlestrikers in a beyblade thread, use the battlestrikers thread in the offtopic forums?

because beyblades are awesome than battle strikers
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:56 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
Mr.Brad does not work here anymore because he now works for battle strikers.
but battle strikers are not so much powerful than beyblades