Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 27, 2010  5:32 PM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: My H145 is really messed up. Every time something without a H145 hits it, it gets knocked out of the stadium, and by that, I mean sv. Is this normal?

uh recoil? yes it is, but I don't think that low beys would get under there to often :\
What are the three best Attack types, Stamina types, Defense types, and Balance types?
I recently purchased the Hong Kong 4 Layers Special Edition Set. I was wondering, is the Virgo from there the 5-minute mold? Grin
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:31 PM)Zeta Wrote: I recently purchased the Hong Kong 4 Layers Special Edition Set. I was wondering, is the Virgo from there the 5-minute mold? Grin

you won't know until you try, any virgo could be either version :\
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:21 PM)Viper Wrote: What are the three best Attack types, Stamina types, Defense types, and Balance types?

check the competitive metal fight beyblade combos list Speechless
is this any good: Storm Leone CH120RF?

i dropped Rock to Storm and it(storm) seems to performe very well with Leone clear wheel and CH120
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:34 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:31 PM)Zeta Wrote: I recently purchased the Hong Kong 4 Layers Special Edition Set. I was wondering, is the Virgo from there the 5-minute mold? Grin

every virgo from that set spins at ~4 minutes.
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:07 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: is this any good: Storm Leone CH120RF?

i dropped Rock to Storm and it(storm) seems to performe very well with Leone clear wheel and CH120

wrong place I think :\, anyway I would perfer rock Tongue_out
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:47 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:34 PM)tman14 Wrote:

every virgo from that set spins at ~4 minutes.

really? momo got that set and it was a 3 min.
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:58 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: it depends on power aswell.

... well yes, you would aways test it at full power Speechless
What's the best out of these 3, Rock Leone145WB, Storm Pegasus105RF or Dark BullH145SD
probably storm pegasis. rf is extremely powerful
are the clay beys all stamina or is it a lie because some one told me they were
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:02 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: What's the best out of these 3, Rock Leone145WB, Storm Pegasus105RF or Dark BullH145SD

If you are using a hasbro stadium rock then leone have more chance to win, instead take pegasys that have a very powerfull tip
How do I find out what some of the illegal beys are and why they were removed and/or how to make them?
RS worn out as fast as the RF? And when it worn out is still usefull as a defence tip or it became useless?
no beys are illegal unless you use the libra wheel or have been modified by you instead of just customizing
its weird though because Dark Bull in my hasbro thunderwhip stadium always wins no matter what i do. would storm pegasus performance be better if i got a takara tomy stadium?
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:14 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: its weird though because Dark Bull in my hasbro thunderwhip stadium always wins no matter what i do. would storm pegasus performance be better if i got a takara tomy stadium?

Yes but you also need to learn how to bank/slide shoot
the reason dark bull always wins is because it's a hasbro stadium. all hasbro stadiums suck for attack types. takara is the way to go. also as said the sliding shoot is needed especially when battling stamina types
yeah i tried with my storm pegasus and it make the flower pattern for 5 seconds then it just span in a normal circle. the thing is i wanted to get a takara tomy attack stadium but then someone told me that their only availble in hms packs which i looked all over for but i couldnt find one for less than £50.00 which i didnt want to spend all my money on.
RS worn out as fast as the RF? And when it worn out is still usefull as a defence tip or it became useless?
It's still great as a defense tip.
It just moves around a bit more, so it's a tiny bit easier to knock out.
how do you get Meteo Ldrago to do a sliding shoot? no matter how hard i try, it just does ONE flower pattern and then rides the tornado ridge and gets really loud.
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:04 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: how do you get Meteo Ldrago to do a sliding shoot? no matter how hard i try, it just does ONE flower pattern and then rides the tornado ridge and gets really loud.

it is extremly hard to sliding shoot because it is a plactic bottom
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:05 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:04 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: how do you get Meteo Ldrago to do a sliding shoot? no matter how hard i try, it just does ONE flower pattern and then rides the tornado ridge and gets really loud.

it is extremly hard to sliding shoot because it is a plactic bottom

oh thx. i just wanted to know. :\