Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is there any way to get your sticker on your bey from wearing off?
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:47 PM)jdarell Wrote: Today I put the rock fusion wheel, the leone energy ring and the 100HF from my lightning l-drago into a bey and it beat all of my others. Is this a good combo or are all of my other beys bad?

beys? stadium? it is a bad combo BTW
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:47 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Is there any way to get your sticker on your bey from wearing off?

no, if you don't want them to wear, just use them less often :\
In the super vortex stadium it beat dark bull, storm Pegasus and l drago
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:47 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Is there any way to get your sticker on your bey from wearing off?

Don't apply them.
in tournaments, what exactly goes down? how does everything work? I pretty much get how i start a tournament but i have no idea how to run it.
You probably shouldn't be running a tournament without attending one first.
The rules sort of lay it out for you anyways.
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:59 PM)jdarell Wrote: In the super vortex stadium it beat dark bull, storm Pegasus and l drago
The Super Vortex Stadium is terrible for attack types (ex. L-Drago, Pegasus, etc.). Try a stadium that has knock-out pockets or one of the stadiums that's easier to have your bey be knocked out and then see how good he is.

Don't use a Hasbro stadium by the way, they're always bad for attack.
What are some stadiums you suggest that hve pockets/easy to get knocked out of?
The most recommended stadium to buy at the moment it the MFB attack stadium from Japan. However, if you're on a strict budget, the best Hasbro stadium is the Lightning Force stadium.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:38 AM)jdarell Wrote: What are some stadiums you suggest that hve pockets/easy to get knocked out of?
MFB Base Attack Stadiums are lightly sloped stages that have three short walls on certain sides of it to keep beys from falling out. The rest of the stage is completely open, so 3/6 of the arena is knock-out prone.

The only place I know with pockets is the Lightning Force stadium by Hasbro, but your better off with the (MFB) Base Attack one.
Dunno if this was asked before, but how would it be possible to make the metal on beyblades spark on contact with another metal part? I thought about just gluing flint around the outside of the metal piece but that seems to me that it'll also drastically decrease endurance because of the increased air friction and air resistance...help out?

P.S. I'm talking about any beyblade from any series. I would just like to know how to make the metal spark?
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You probably shouldn't be running a tournament without attending one first.
The rules sort of lay it out for you anyways.

sry, i looked at EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT and there isnt a single one in Las Vegas! I also read the rules and it doesn't really explain how the actual tournament is laid out, like how everyone gets signed in, prizes, how to get a location, judging, and beypoints.
You have to figure all that out yourself, I mean tournament organizers have to organize something!
Except Beypoints, you record wins/losses and the committe does Beypoints.
try to make it better

start by organizeing it.
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:22 AM)rockfire Wrote: try to make it better

What are you talking about?
What is the fastest and slowest launcher(s)?
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:22 AM)rockfire Wrote: try to make it better

i hope that wasn't directed at me, because i have absolutely no idea what you mean.

but im guessing it doesn't pertain to my question from before.
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)Viper Wrote: What is the fastest and slowest launcher(s)?

that's easy, an adapted hms launcher with mfb prong bits on the bottom. =D

its what i use, and its epic!
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)Viper Wrote: What is the fastest and slowest launcher(s)?

uhhh fastest being beylauncher and slowest being duotron if not wind and shoot

There are no "faster" or "slower" launchers. It all depends on how you launch it.
If you mean the strongest launcher, I'd have to say the Beylauncher or Beylauncher L.
EDIT: beaten.
awww, what about adapted hms launchers? those are fuuun
Beylauncher=Stringlauncher?

Are there anymore ways to launch a bey than the bank shot and the sliding shot?
Is CH120 currently the best track for MF Lightning L Drago?
Along with that, is R2F better than RF for both the previous beyblade and Vulcan Horuseus?
Beylauncher=String launcher.
Yes, there are catapult shot and the epic normal shot.

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:49 AM)A Wrote: Is CH120 currently the best track for MF Lightning L Drago?
Along with that, is R2F better than RF for both the previous beyblade and Vulcan Horuseus?

CH120 is the preferable choice for a MFLightningLDrago____RF.
RF is slower than R2F but has more stamina.
R2F is faster than RF but has less stamina.
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:50 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Beyblauncher=String launcher.
Do you have any links that show how to do a catapult shot?
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:54 AM)Viper Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:50 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Beyblauncher=String launcher.
Do you have any links that show how to do a catapult shot?

Yeah, I do.
Proof.