Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:40 AM)Viper Wrote: Beylauncher=Stringlauncher?

Are there anymore ways to launch a bey than the bank shot and the sliding shot?

KAMiKAZE SHOT! Hold your launcher at a 90 degree angle. Then LET IT RIP!( or GO SHOOT! what ever you prefer) Then it should land on your opponents Bey and KO them.
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:57 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:54 AM)Viper Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:50 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Beyblauncher=String launcher.
Yes, there are catapult shot and the epic normal shot.
Do you have any links that show how to do a catapult shot?

Yeah, I do.
Proof.

Next time make sure you spell correctly.

Where can I get a MF for cheap?
You love what thing now?
Also, is the Hasbro beylauncher any different from the Takara one other than the colors?
The google thing you linked me to.
What's the best L-Drago? Assualt, Absorb, Meteo, Rush, Regular, or Special?
From testing, Regular right now.
Really? Assualt seems like the fastest bey in existence. I was thinking about ordering AkiraDaddy's Ultamate L-Drago set with Assualt, Absorb, and Rush but since regular is best and i already have regular and special I guess I won't order it...
Why didn't Hasbro release the BeyLauncher L?
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:47 AM)MeteorShower Wrote: Why didn't Hasbro release the BeyLauncher L?

Good Question... it probably costs them more money. I wouldn't be surprised if they released a light launcher L/R for gravity too...
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You have to figure all that out yourself, I mean tournament organizers have to organize something!
Except Beypoints, you record wins/losses and the committe does Beypoints.

sorry, i get it now! at first i thought there was a format, but it's all up to me! thnx!
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:39 AM)Pyro Wrote: From testing, Regular right now.

That is incorrect as far as I know.. Absorb.
I know what you are going to say, but it is true.
What's the easiest way of removing paint from a Hasbro stadium (max stampede).
Why would you do that?

@Nojo Doesn't Lightning have more Smash Uncertain
I want to get rid of the paint from the middle of the stadium. It keeps coming off and getting stuck on the tips of my beys.
i got a question that might have been asked before by many people and answered many times but why does everyone only accept paypal not mail
I was wondering if the following Hasbro Beys were available in the US, and if not, when they will be.
Night Virgo
Midnight Bull
Hyper Aquario
Fury Capricorn
Torch Aries
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:27 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I was wondering if the following Hasbro Beys were available in the US, and if not, when they will be.
Night Virgo
Midnight Bull
Hyper Aquario
Fury Capricorn
Torch Aries

Tired no, and hasbro has no release dates
Toastitasty: That is a feud between you and the seller, it doesnt belong here Uncertain
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:29 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:27 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I was wondering if the following Hasbro Beys were available in the US, and if not, when they will be.
Night Virgo
Midnight Bull
Hyper Aquario
Fury Capricorn
Torch Aries

Tired no, and hasbro has no release dates
I have seen release dates of January 2011, so expect to see them around February or March.
What is better? A ripcord launched or a string launcher? And are the takara tomy string launchers and beyblades better than the hasbro overall?
WHEN DOES a earth virgo hasbro come out in md srry caps lock was on
The string launcher has some issues with breaking. It doesn't really matter either way though.

Earth virgo just arrived at Toys R Us yesterday.
String Launcher and depends, hasbro's are usually heavier
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:09 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Earth virgo just arrived at Toys R Us yesterday.

People have found Earth Virgo as early as three weeks ago, releases differ by store.
Can you please tell me what BB-73 the 3 Segment Launcher allows you to do? Will it work with the beyblade launchers here in the US?

Thanks!
Is the BB-79 bey launcher metal assist designed just as protection for your knuckles or does it actually have some type of mechanical function in launching beys?