Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 27, 2010  4:02 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Viper Wrote: Beyblades have specials though. I'm not an amine die-hard, but I've seen some specials work in real life.
here ill walk you through it real slow

1 launch defense type

2 launch pegasis sideways.

3 hope it lands on defense type.

that works, but thats why I have a slice through my bull face sticker Tongue_out
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:06 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:02 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Viper Wrote: Beyblades have specials though. I'm not an amine die-hard, but I've seen some specials work in real life.
here ill walk you through it real slow

1 launch defense type

2 launch pegasis sideways.

3 hope it lands on defense type.

that works, but thats why I have a slice through my bull face sticker Tongue_out

thats why i use blank faces. xd but once it cut a face clean in half xd
If you launch your L-Drago extra high and then release it then it'll (if your lucky) fall right on-top of them. Since his spin is backwards it slows them down because he is at a perfect angle and forcing their spin like his. The reason it doesn't slow himself down is because of the angle in which he is on them and since he's an attack type (made to have a whole lot of energy in the beginning). If he doesn't fall right on them (usually) then he'll bounce 1-2 times and hit them in the bounce. This does major damage and sometimes you can get a OHKO.

Of course, if he misses he losses some speed. I explained a lot of this having to do with a left spin and since L-Drago is the only Bey who has a left spin it is declared his special. I'm not saying lightning will come from the sky and he'll dig them into the ground in a fiery abyss though. >(To clarify)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ON-TOPIC:
Can anyone tell me why I lose my speed with my Lightning L-Drago CH120 RW? He doesn't have a Metal Facebolt if that matters. I always get crushed by stamina's or defensives that stay in the middle while I circle them and only hit them when I lose all my power. Can someone tell me the cause of this and/or how to fix it?
Get a new RF ? It must be severely worn down and this only happens when it's been heavily used.
Also try performing a sliding/banking shoot.
Nah, I got it yesterday.
Can you explain the mechanics of that an how to do it or link me to some guide that says how?
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:45 AM)Viper Wrote: Nah, I got it yesterday.
Can you explain the mechanics of that an how to do it or link me to some guide that says how?

http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechan...dkH4NMzdL4
so... is it normal for a (hasbro) string launcher to be kind of weak at launching.
i've been trying to get a good launch and i get ok ones but no where near a standard launch
like i do with a launcher and rip chord. im an old school blader so im not used to this new
launcher i heard they were stronger.... but im not seeing it
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:50 AM)Auska Wrote: so... is it normal for a (hasbro) string launcher to be kind of weak at launching.
i've been trying to get a good launch and i get ok ones but no where near a standard launch
like i do with a launcher and rip chord. im an old school blader so im not used to this new

Maybe your not launching it the right way like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMCSmgmR...er&list=UL
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:58 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:50 AM)Auska Wrote: so... is it normal for a (hasbro) string launcher to be kind of weak at launching.

Maybe your not launching it the right way like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMCSmgmR...er&list=UL

well lol my standard launch is like is his string launcher launch.
and my string launch is like his light launcher launch.
however it does look like this may help me thanks dude Tongue_out
That was EXACTLY what I needed. Thanks!

What is a metal change core?
It's a running core for the HMS series. There's a metal tip on the end and at the very centre, the tip comes to a point. It comes with Death Gargoyle MS.
My L-Drago is supposedly supposed to be high-tier. (Again) It's a Lightning L-Drago CH120 RW. I don't have a metal face. My friend has a Flame Libra that has 5 stars in Stamina, 5 stars in Defense, 3 stars in attack, and 2 stars in speed. We fight in L-Drago's stage so I should have the advantage (the stage with 2 knock-out pockets). After 1-2 blows, he really doesn't seem to be effected by my backwards spinning madness, and I run out of spin. Meanwhile, he's spinning for 10 more minutes with a mere dent.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

@ Blah: Do they still sell them, and can you put this metal on any spinner?
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:42 AM)Viper Wrote: My L-Drago is supposedly supposed to be high-tier. (Again) It's a Lightning L-Drago CH120 RW. I don't have a metal face. My friend has a Flame Libra that has 5 stars in Stamina, 5 stars in Defense, 3 stars in attack, and 2 stars in speed. We fight in L-Drago's stage so I should have the advantage (the stage with 2 knock-out pockets). After 1-2 blows, he really doesn't seem to be effected by my backwards spinning madness, and I run out of spin. Meanwhile, he's spinning for 10 more minutes with a mere dent.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

@ Blah: Do they still sell them, and can you put this metal on any spinner?

You're using a hasbro stadium?!
It's black and has a picture of L-Drago on it. I think it's Hasbro.
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:45 AM)Viper Wrote: It's black and has a picture of L-Drago on it. I think it's Hasbro.

Then you're using the Lightning force stadium. But all the hasbro stadiums have a disadvantage for attack types
Can someone please kindly tell me where can I find a shop here in Hong Kong that sells Takara Tomy's MFB blades? Im here for a vacation and I dont know this place Confused
Me and my family use only the map so no actual helper. lol. PM me the address of the shop XD
Use the stores with beyblades in stock thread.
Why has the beybladechannel stopped uploading "Beyblade Lesson" videos?
Hey guys, What do you prefer? Beylauncher or Light Launcher?
Almost everybody here prefers the Beylauncher as it's stronger and produces a higher RPM.
Ah. When i bought my first 2 bey's they came with a light launcher. Is it advisable to buy one for the first 2 or next time i buy one get it with a beylauncher?
Yeah, I was wondering that too. Why did they just suddenly stop?
My H145 is really messed up. Every time something without a H145 hits it, it gets knocked out of the stadium, and by that, I mean sv. Is this normal?