Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 27, 2010  1:08 AM)Alchemy Wrote: yeah, but how do you know which one you get?

there is no way to know unless someone spins it before you buy it and pretty much the only way way to get it now is to get the stamina and the defence hong kong special edition set and I don't think they will open it before you buy it XD

EDIT: uhhh beaten?
hi everyone i got 50 dollars to spend on beyblades(hasbro) any suggestions?(i already have storm pegasus, rock aires, dark bull, ll drago, and rock aquario.)

PS why was the libra wheel banned (just wanted to know)
First Q is for the purchase consultation topic and the other I think is on beywiki
Use Purchase consultation. Also, why is your signature so large?
That's shouldn't be asked here. Look at the what to buy in MFB thread and/or the purchase consultation thread.
For your second question,read the Libra article on BeyWiki.
And for you first question, get Burn Fireblaze, Earth Virgo, Rock Leone.
What is the price of a good condition Bakushin Susanoo like a good offer on it? i REALLY REALLY need to know please. Thanks fellow members
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:11 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: What is the price of a good condition Bakushin Susanoo like a good offer on it? i REALLY REALLY need to know please. Thanks fellow members

that goes to the purchase consultation, anyway does anyone know how thick the paint on gravity is? or how long it would take for the paint to chip away? :\
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:17 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:11 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: What is the price of a good condition Bakushin Susanoo like a good offer on it? i REALLY REALLY need to know please. Thanks fellow members

that goes to the purchase consultation, anyway does anyone know how thick the paint on gravity is? or how long it would take for the paint to chip away? :\

its a question about a bey, im not purchasing it. its because someone is refunding me...
Sorry.

Would a is-this-a-good trade question be allowed here? If not, where would it be?
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:29 AM)Viper Wrote: Sorry.

Would a is-this-a-good trade question be allowed here? If not, where would it be?

also purchase consultation I believe :\
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:17 AM)tman14 Wrote:

its a question about a bey, im not purchasing it. its because someone is refunding me...

is it hasbro or TT?
ok the thing is.. i have to beat a Earth Pegasis 100WD in a hasbro stadium cause my cousin only have that stadium.. i want to beat him with ATTACK in a hasbro stadium what should combo i use and do? (i have a lot of beys)

i´m not used to hasbro stadium anymore...

thanks
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:21 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: ok the thing is.. i have to beat a Earth Pegasis 100WD in a hasbro stadium cause my cousin only have that stadium.. i want to beat him with ATTACK in a hasbro stadium what should combo i use and do? (i have a lot of beys)

i´m not used to hasbro stadium anymore...

thanks

attack? I'd say rock___ CH120F/HF whichever tip you choose Cute
Try MF MLD 90R2F.

At least it gives you a slim chance if winning...

Otherwise, wait until Metal Flat is released...

tman It is TT. I dont beleive Hasbro release Bakushin Susanoo?

UltraBlader I would beleive about $50
Does anyone know where I can find out a beyblades "special" move and how to do it?
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:26 AM)littlechipz Wrote: tman It is TT. I dont beleive Hasbro release Bakushin Susanoo?

... yes, it came in the video game as MF Bakushin Susanoo 105F Speechless
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:30 AM)Viper Wrote: Does anyone know where I can find out a beyblades "special" move and how to do it?

you need to have a strong bey spirit! Cute
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:30 AM)Viper Wrote: Does anyone know where I can find out a beyblades "special" move and how to do it?

As of right now, it is impossible to get a beyblade to glow, jump up in the sky, and smash it's opponent as it lands, or to create a tornado just by spinning a bey. Although Saggitario's Flame Claws are an actual track, they do not catch fire and destroy the other bey.

You can find out about their "special moves" from the anime at the hasbro beyblade website.

Edit: @tman14 Lol that works XD

well.. maybe you can dream about it and if you want to do star blast attack for example launch your beyblade on foot and he will jump..lol but it´s almost impossible to make him land on the opponent.. you can make your beyblade jump 2 times if you know how to launch.. but it´s uselees..

also you can launch a RF with a normal launch and the beyblade will spin around the stadium very fast but it´s useless too and you will lose lol...
Put a quake tip on a flame gemios 85q, that thing will sky rocket...

but special moves are reaally make beleive...

beaten kinda...
Beyblades have specials though. I'm not an amine die-hard, but I've seen some specials work in real life.
They do not.
Pics or it didn't happen.
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Viper Wrote: Beyblades have specials though. I'm not an amine die-hard, but I've seen some specials work in real life.

like? they are random coincidences like DrAgOoNxGt's video about star gazer which was aswsome Cute

EDIT: uhh sorta beaten?
dan stop being like tha.. let the kid dream.. and i believe in him.. if he say that specials work in real life i will believe him.. we don´t know everything and everything is possible.. now let´s stop this >off-topic
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Viper Wrote: Beyblades have specials though. I'm not an amine die-hard, but I've seen some specials work in real life.
here ill walk you through it real slow

1 launch defense type

2 launch pegasis sideways.

3 hope it lands on defense type.