Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:k do they cash cuz the only "credit card" i have is a $5 one i won in a fruit rollup contest...more like a debit card

You'll need Paypal.
i know its a scam thats why i asked and thanks for lettn me know the difference so now theres a 0% chance of them conning me...again
Watch this, it explains why i believe this true about TT being fake http://youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI s is true about TT being fake.
Uh TT being fake is pretty common knowledge.
paypal huh, well thats why parents were invented
not when you were 8,9, and 10..well for me 8,9, and 10
yah, this guy tells u the differences, the main difference between japanese writing and Chinese is that chinese will have letters for multiple syllables, yet japanese will have 1 per syllible, but if there is more that means istead of Galeon, it might be Galuionu or something like that.

PS: i said that it was fake just to make sure, nobody likes a scam, except maybe the scammer.
yo brad i just signed up and have to say

of all the sites i`ve been to

THIS ONE IS #1 BY A LONG SHOT
All of the sites u been to... are usually useless, its usually common knowledge like "A small AR, Heavy WD and big BB make an endurance blade"
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:THIS ONE IS #1 BY A LONG SHOT

Thank you. However, please edit your previous posts instead of making double posts. Thanks!
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:All of the sites u been to... are usually useless, its usually common knowledge like "A small AR, Heavy WD and big BB make an endurance blade"

This isn't true at all.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Sasch Wrote:Hey Brad, when you order from Japan, do you think you will end up paying less as if you ordered the MFB from some USA shop?

Yeah, I do. Significantly less actually.

So you use the Shopping services, right?
Do you actually think the new blades might appear on YJ quick? You might know how fast new releases are offered on YJ.
Well, its true for me atleast.
Sasch Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Sasch Wrote:Hey Brad, when you order from Japan, do you think you will end up paying less as if you ordered the MFB from some USA shop?

Do you actually think the new blades might appear on YJ quick? You might know how fast new releases are offered on YJ.

I'm going to use Rakuten. Same fees as YJ.

GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well, its true for me atleast.

That's how you make a Defense combo (generically), not Survival.
what are you guys talking about?

and im on my wii browser
Bey Brad Wrote:
Sasch Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm going to use Rakuten. Same fees as YJ.

To get it right, rakuten is also something like ebay? Or are there things offered with fixed prices like in a shop?
Rakuten is more like an online shopping mall. Like Amazon.
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:what are you guys talking about?

and im on my wii browser

Congratulations! Confused
whats a try set?
If there was a way to make a plastic Force Smash, what basic parts (As in say what kind, EX: Heavy) would u use
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:whats a try set?

[Image: BeybattleTrySet.jpg]

GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:If there was a way to make a plastic Force Smash, what basic parts (As in say what kind, EX: Heavy) would u use

Heavy WD, AR that slopes downward, high velocity BB.
dude...thats....pure awsomeness where can i buy it and how much does it cost
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:dude...thats....pure awsomeness where can i buy it and how much does it cost

It's not out for a while, it's like $50.
Please, please check the article before asking questions. I'm tired of answering questions we've already written about.
So will this work for a Force Smash?

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Draciel S/F (its the one that u can replace the Spin Gear)