Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

burn, wolf, t125, and fs are the parts
I mean like, Whose Spin Track, and Whose Energy ring.
Also what English Beyblade Video games come with a Beyblade with MF
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: it's just in england they are releasing all three beyblades with the game, cyber pegasus, counter leone and bakushin susanoo however there is no wal-mart for bakushin to be sold in!
Are you certain ? All I ever read was that the releases would be exactly like in Japan for Europe, not like what we will get in North America. Therefore, the DS game would only come with Cyber Pegasis, and the Wii game only includees Counter Leone.

Black-Blade Wrote:Can someone discuss the Fly-Wheel effect ?
Hm, it is like a pendulum, but on a horizontal level, not vertical, so gravity does not help. You want to put the weight as far away from the centre as possible so the movement of the weight around that centre helps the rotation conserve as much momentum as possible for a longer period.

Obviously, this is just simplified. Hopefully it helped you. If you want, you can try an odd experiment, hah : take a dictionary, hold it in front of you as far away as possible, and spin on yourself. Do the same exercise but without a dictionary, and you should see a clear difference in speed and length of time. Attempt to do this while you are alone hah.

Tark Wrote:I mean like, Whose Spin Track, and Whose Energy ring.
Also what English Beyblade Video games come with a Beyblade with MF
Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.

Look at the Bey News articles.
i dont think there is one, and burn comes from burn phoenix, fs comes fro dark wolf, dark cancer and killer gemios obviously wolf comes with dark wolf and i dont know wher t125 is from possibly flame libra
oh um
burn fireblaze metal wheel
dark wolf clear wheel
flame libra track
dark wolf tip

edit: beaten by nwolf and kai-v
Burn comes in Burn Phoenix 135MS, Wolf comes in Dark Wolf DF145FS, T125 can come from either Flame Libra T125ES or Rock Escolpio T125JB, and FS comes in Dark Wolf DF145FS and Hasbro's Dark Gasher CH120FS. If that's the answer you wanted.

Edit: Blargh. Beaten...
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i dont think there is one, and burn comes from burn phoenix, fs comes fro dark wolf, dark cancer and killer gemios obviously wolf comes with dark wolf and i dont know wher t125 is from possibly flame libra
We redirect people to the answer if it is very easy to find ... Moreover, there are more exact answers there than what you just gave. Furthermore, you do not seem to know what you are talking about concerning the video game ...

Seriously, three members, not even one redirects to the correct page ?
how come i saw it advertised in england and it had bakushin susanoo on the game cover as the bey...
which metal wheel is more defensive and which is better for tounaments, rock, or earth
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:47 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: which metal wheel is more defensive and which is better for tounaments, rock, or earth
Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos to see which one is actually mentioned ...
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:21 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Any way to keep the Beylauncher string from untwining or fix legally?

Bump? Or did I miss an answer?
Does anyone have an estimate of how much a lime green DGMSUV with a painted AR is worth now i am selling one not knowing how much i should sell it for.
Use the purchase consultation thread
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:21 PM)Shake.junt95 Wrote: Does anyone have an estimate of how much a lime green DGMSUV with a painted AR is worth now i am selling one not knowing how much i should sell it for.

Use the purchase consultation thread.

EDIT: Beaten
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:23 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Use the purchase consultation thread

Oh sorry i thought this thread would be suitible as its the PURCHASE consultation thread Tongue_out_wink any way ill post it there now
cheers!
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:26 PM)Shake.junt95 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:23 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Use the purchase consultation thread

Oh sorry i thought this thread would be suitible as its the PURCHASE consultation thread Tongue_out_wink any way ill post it there now
cheers!
You may want to rephrase that sentence, perhaps the removal of the t in "its" or just separate it into two different sentences.

I know this discussion has died, but concerning waves; anytoys said there boxes had wave1 and wave2 on them. I then hear in a US event, participants talking about last-minute prizes which were "second wave"? This user mentioned Earth Aquila. With this in mind, there is a dramatic drop in Beyblade Metal Fusion tops in major toy stores such as ToysRus and SmythsToys in the UK. My schoolmate mentioned this being due to a new set/wave/batch of Beyblades to come in. Current Beyblade Metal Fusion tops cost £3.99 instead of £7.99 (so from about $12 to $6 for US readers).

Then Moss thinks it's because of Christmas savings ect. However the only savings properly announced seem to be for Beyblade Tops and not other goods. This makes me think the Beyblades have something unique like discounts on old Beys because newer ones are coming in. I half agree with my friend and half agree with Moss. Does anyone here have an opinion or know anything along the lines of this?

Or hasbro decide to go cheaper on UK Beys.

EDIT: Actually this might go in the Random Thoughts 3 thread, however it's a partial question in my opinion pointing out to the experience WBO members.
They are so unexpensive and there is few stock, or there is still considerable stock in general ?
what does warning level mean mine says warning level 10%
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:51 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: what does warning level mean mine says warning level 10%
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.
can somebody give me some beypointer codes? im kind of low and i don't have hardly anybody to battle.
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:03 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: can somebody give me some beypointer codes? im kind of low and i don't have hardly anybody to battle.
Search for the "beycodes" topic. The Beypointer is useless for those reasons though ...
Wheres a good place to find Earth Aquila (Eagle) In Canada?
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:58 AM)Tris12311 Wrote: Wheres a good place to find Earth Aquila (Eagle) In Canada?
Look in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic. It is the same place as all the other Beyblades.