Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Woah, that was quick, thanks =)
TheGigsMeister Wrote:Woah, that was quick, thanks =)

What else do I have to do? I'm unemployable.
Unemployable? Why is that?
hmm nobody answer to this question:

Does Dranzer GT's Engine gear works good, it's turn in the other side and it really looks awesome how he changed the side and attack the enemy, does it works like it looks? And which part of Dranzer GT is usefull?
red_eyes Wrote:hmm nobody answer to this question:

Does Dranzer GT's Engine gear works good, it's turn in the other side and it really looks awesome how he changed the side and attack the enemy, does it works like it looks? And which part of Dranzer GT is usefull?

It does work, but I don't think it gives much of an advantage. Its AR is good for left spin Upper Attack.
Capricorn Strike G(Ariel):
Someone who talks me about it in general.
Useful parts, diff between Tak/Hasbro version, weakness, strenghts...ecc

ThanksJoyful_3
DrigerGT Wrote:Capricorn Strike G(Ariel):
Someone who talks me about it in general.
Useful parts, diff between Tak/Hasbro version, weakness, strenghts...ecc

ThanksJoyful_3

Completely different between Takara and Hasbro.

First it's Uriel/Ariel 2 in Takara and it has the fastest base of any plastic gen beyblade with it's switchable tip (sharp on one side flat on the other). AR is carp. WD was like Star Attack not much point on this beyblade. Base is the best.

Capricorn Strike G is a gold version of Flame Pegasus with Uriel 2's AR it is pretty much just a pointless gimmick beyblade.
Hey, you know how when Hasbro first realesed Driger V, they changed the tip of it slightly, was the Hasbro or Takara version better?
I've been testing all types of bearing core combos against Uncustomized Wolborg MS, and they usually lose. Circle Upper with bearing core tends to recoil alot, and then get outspun. I've also tried Advanced Eterners AR+Circle Wide+Bearing Core, but it still usually loses to Wolborg MS. I've tried a bunch more, but they've all failed to beat Wolborg MS consistently.

Using different ARs with Bearing Core doesn't seem to really improve on the original combo, so wouldn't that mean that Wolf Crusher has a really good design? Is there anywhere else it could be useful?
Well it wouldn't matter since both aren't that good.

Wolf Crusher just tends to be good with its original parts. It can be used elsewhere, but thats where Circle Upper or Samurai Upper comes in.
I have a fake bey stadium...its width (of only the area where beys run) is of 28,5cm.

Someone can tell me the width of an original stadium? (I'm really thinking to buying one)

Thanks.
DrigerGT Wrote:I have a fake bey stadium...its width (of only the area where beys run) is of 28,5cm.

Someone can tell me the width of an original stadium? (I'm really thinking to buying one)

Thanks.

It would depend on which one, there's lots of stadiums ...
If you know the widht of these Takara stadiums:
attac, defense, balance, tornado and hms stadium.
I can only measure Tornado Balance, Tornado Balance Type S and Tornado Attack. Here are the measurements of the playing field:

Tornado Attack: 30cm
Tornado Balance: 33cm
Tornado Balance Type S: 25cm
DrigerGT Wrote:ok thanks.
hms nobody has one?

Tornado Balance and Tornado Balance Type S are HMS stadiums ...
oh uhmm......sorry!

Is there any o that stadium on YJA now?
Do you guys think the prices for Plastic & HMS blades will lower on YJA when MFB's come out?
I don't think they'll change as much. They may drop, but not like clearance prices or anything.
What are some good BB for attack like blades? Also what is a good part of Gabriel?
Plastics? The bases of Grip Attacker, Dragoon S, Gaia Dragoon V, & Uriel 2.

The good part of Gabriel is its AR for zombies/spin stealers if you have the Takara version.
Thanks G that helps. I'm guessing that Dragoon S BB is only good if it is in good condition cuz I have some but they usually go straight to the center of the stadium.
Which do you recommend me between Seaborg 1 and Seaborg 2?
The most powerful?
Useful parts?