Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah, I know. I remember debating about whether or not it was. I was just telling Kei it had a use.
Was there ever a rubber semi flat tip? or round?
on plastic beys
Maz Wrote:Was there ever a rubber semi flat tip? or round?
on plastic beys

No.
The only round tips where on draciles right? all metal?
Maz Wrote:The only round tips where on draciles right? all metal?

Draciel V2 has a plastic round tip. It looks like a carp.
and the base was useless i assume?
The SP where desent no?
There's an answer on the previous page, but you probably missed it. The SPs were good for smash, but very fragile. And yeah, the BB was pretty bad.
The SP also have a good habit of destroying whatever BB they're attached too. I lost two Uriel 2 BBs this way. Unhappy
i am invitin some friends over for a small tournament and i just wondered what stadium you guys would recommend (10 people by the way)
What stadiums do you have?
Rashamon453 Wrote:i am invitin some friends over for a small tournament and i just wondered what stadium you guys would recommend (10 people by the way)

Tornado Balance. You can get it from Yahoo Japan Auctions.
Which is the "best" 8with more probability ti win) between the 4 BEGA Bey?

Differences between Venus/Venusian in Takara and Hasbro version?

Thanx
DrigerGT Wrote:Which is the "best" 8with more probability ti win) between the 4 BEGA Bey?

Differences between Venus/Venusian in Takara and Hasbro version?

Thanx

Zeus if you can get the Takara version.

They removed the SG whaterever base and switched it with a recolored EG BB with and Engine Gear.
Thanks! And in Hasbro version..the "best"?

Thanx again.
Well it's probably the best of the 4, but compared to other Beyblades it's just alright. The only usable part is the AR I think.
Whats the positives and negitives of usuing

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Grip Flat Core

Over

AR: Circle Upper
WD:Circle Wide
For each of this team which is the "best" bey and parts of:

White Tigers
Barthez Battalion
All Starz
Saint Shields

In Takara and Hasbro version.

THANK YOU!
Maz Wrote:Whats the positives and negitives of usuing

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring

Over

AR: Circle Upper
WD:Circle Wide
Both are strong upper combos, but the first combo is 7g heavier which will put more force behind it's hits and in the process make it more difficult to knock out. In a stadium like TBTS, this will help a lot.
The first one would be slower too compared to the second

And Driger GT, next time list out the Beyblades. I took me two minutes of thinking of what teams they're in since I've only seen like 10 episodes.

White Tigers: Galeon, AR
Barthez Battalion: Death Gargoyale, but it's second rated compared to otehr ARs out there.
All Starz- Trygle, AR
Saint Shields: Flash Leopard, AR
Also, Driger S is a must buy. AR and BB are excellent staples.
Oh if that counts, then also aim for Metal Ball Defenser and Draciel S for their BBs.
OK Thanks G!
But among Saint Shields beys...there's Vortex/Voltaic Ape!
Is Flash Leopard (2?) better than V. Ape?

Can you talk me in general about Trygle. Is it VERY good or mediocre?
Oh forgot that. Voltaic Ape's SP is pretty useful for defense and spin stealing/zombies.

Flash Leopard 2 is worse than Voltaic Ape.

Trygle, its AR is the only useful thing. It has a nice smash to it, but I hear it's fragile.
G Wrote:Trygle, its AR is the only useful thing. It has a nice smash to it, but I hear it's fragile.

Understatement of the year, Triple Wing may be the best AR for Smash Attack. It's not that fragile if you use it with Wide Defense.
I have to use it more now. Last time I used it was before I ever got a Wide Defense. Does using a 10-Wide/Wide Survivor have that same effect?