Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No to both.

(well technically not confirmed about the beypointer, but the chances of them releasing it is nigh on 0)
^ same deal with rip cord I believe. IIRC the ripcord that comes with Hasbro L L drago is as long as the regular TT ripcords though. I'd just get a beylauncher.
what is a beypoint card?I couldnt find it on search.
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:33 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: what is a beypoint card?I couldnt find it on search.

A card which the Japanese uses it to gain beypoints, when they reach certain amount of points, they will be awarded a special prize.
i want to buy something from this post V and it says its shipping plus a beypoint card.what does that mean?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...-Drago-etc
you also get a beypoint card
1 more. Is a Blader Passport worth it?
I would say yes.
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:58 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I would say yes.

Also depends on where you live, such as HK, we don't even have a tourney.
Oh, true. My mistake.
dragoon g
Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
Thank You Guys!
Momiji, the winder that comes with the Hasbro L LDrago is only as long as the normal Hasbro winders that come in the Right Spin Beys. I've seen comparisons on YT - it's such a shame, isn't it?
So I went out and and bought all these new blades and realized they are much smaller! Whats up with that? Are they the new legal tournament size? Did they just come out with it?
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:41 PM)Sun Wrote: So I went out and and bought all these new blades and realized they are much smaller! Whats up with that? Are they the new legal tournament size? Did they just come out with it?
They are the same size as HMS were ...
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:08 PM)tyson1 Wrote: dragoon g
Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
Thank You Guys!
Attack ring great smash attacker.
This is what i got, 6 different ones. Are these the ones?

[Image: dark-wolf-beyblade.jpg?w=360&h=522]
I've got some...issues...with the new launcher gripping style (default launchers), you know where you put the beyblader, there are now small hooks that "grip on" to your beyblade by the gaps between the 2 wheels...well...the hooks (and the gaps) are too small...so small infact that sometimes when you raise your blade on launcher above the stadium...the blade falls off (especially if you are practicing on your own and you have to launch them on at a time)

does anyone have any LEGAL (as in not against the official WBO rules) ways of dealing with this?

p.s has anyone noticed that on the english double packs (hasbro) the pictures of the 2 beyblades and their parts on the back are opposite to the names of the parts and the blade itself. i find that funny as hell XD
What is a top tier beyblade? i got an reply to my beyblade customization thread which said to use a top tier beyblade!
oh and sun yes they are the right beys i have that one 2
top tier means top tier aka very good,awesome,excellent,etc
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:56 PM)Sun Wrote: This is what i got, 6 different ones. Are these the ones?

[Image: dark-wolf-beyblade.jpg?w=360&h=522]

dark wolf right their sucks hard and yes welcome to the world of MFB Smile
metal fight beyblade their stronger,faster,better like the song stronger,better,faster
is this a good combo storm aries ed145sf
I'm sure that belongs in Build Me A Combo, and no. That combo sucks duck.
oh yea good point however storm aries ed145wb is way better it aint lost yet anyway is poison serpent a good beyblade?
which is better poison serpent, rock orso, rock scorpio, galaxy pegasis
Are you using a Hasbro stadium?
No, Serpent isn't good.
Those all suck.
out of those galaxy pegasus
I'll probably get vulcan horseus then yea im using a hasbro stadium is posion got any good points at all cause i live in englad so it's hard to get beys from websites you trust by the way i like balance defence types so if any have good defence/balance parts plz tell
no posion serpent suck only good part about it is the face :T and they do sell beys in england btw