Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

in the anime, you see those 3 variants of Orso in addition to cameo characters using several variants if Storm ?????????, Rock ?????????, ??? Pices ??????, and other random beys. were some of these overly reused bey CGI's seen as actual toys in eityer TT's booster packs or Hasbro's dual sets?

what beys did Kenny use in the anime and manga? (in cronological order please)
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:08 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.
can you atleast answer my 1st question then?
also why is the dark wheel horrible as everyone says?
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:37 PM)Leonwind Wrote: can you atleast answer my 1st question then?

If u put it in the anime forum then yah
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:37 PM)Leonwind Wrote: also why is the dark wheel horrible as everyone says?

Read the Dark Wolf article or something. You could've easily found that answer if you looked around
Shadow Pegasis: Sol Blaze VA145 AS Disscusion page 11 Post 204
Do dark gasher, dark wolf, and dark bull all have the same metal wheel???
Yes, the first part of the name determines the metal wheel. Or is it vise versa?
EDIT:Beaten
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:48 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Do dark gasher, dark wolf, and dark bull all have the same metal wheel???

First word = metal wheel.
So Dark is their metal wheel.
So yes, they're the same. Remember that for next time. Pinching_eyes
My cousin said he saw Attack Stadiums at Pacific Mall's Anime store. Does anyone know if they are fake or real?
If they look like the ones in BB10, BB32, etc then i'd say its real. Get a picture of it?
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:23 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Only Burn is good.
Does anyone have a Blizzard Phoenix pic? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
I know you were given directions to a scan from CoroCoro that is on Beyblade Spirit, but the real colours are better, more vibrant :
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1316/...zzardv.jpg
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:18 AM)souless1234 Wrote: If they look like the ones in BB10, BB32, etc then i'd say its real. Get a picture of it?
No, but he said they were pink, which led me to think it was fake
I've saw fake standard stadiums.... maybe pink= red?
there red.i haz 1.
We're talking about one from a specific place not in general.
I will ask my cousin to take pics of the stadium next time he goes to PMall.
I wanted to know if beylauncher rubber can fit on a beylauncher suspension, so I could possibly not break the beylauncher, and be able to pinch grip.
The answer to that is no
My cousin wants to know if it's okay to run tests in TT Hongli stadiums. It's not for a tournament or anything like that, so would it only be okay for tests?
I don't think so. It'll give a skewed picture of the results.
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:05 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: My cousin wants to know if it's okay to run tests in TT Hongli stadiums. It's not for a tournament or anything like that, so would it only be okay for tests?

Some little kids in HK uses fake stadiums for solo-spin testing and they always get wonderful results like 6:13 for top-tier stamina combos.

It's not ok anyway.
Got 2 more questions

1Will Hasbro be releasing a beypointer

2Will Hasbro release longer ripcord than the one that come with the light launcher separately in fact will Hasbro release longer ripcords at all