Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey will i get banned if i kinda prmote other beyblade tornaments cuz im going to one by shining and just wanted to ask people if they wanted to come so if you want to come http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...567&ref=ts
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:19 AM)Pegasus FTW Wrote: hey guys i was wondering one more thing about cyber pegasus . is their any real reason why it is only going to be sold through the MFB videogame and is their anyone who may knowif it may be sold differently at all and if it only gets sold through the videogame and not any aother way then does it still come with the basic stats and everything else a (regular) U.s beyblade comes with , if you've actually seen and bought one and know it's full detait...... Thanks alot
It will probably not be sold separately if they take the time and money to release it as an exclusive game Beyblade.

The games have not been released yet outside Japan, by the way. Nobody has bought a non-Japanese version yet. Statistics are absolutely meaningless too for your information.
actually they have. check toysrus.com and see it.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:10 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:30 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone wanna go back and answer my last 2 questions? lol but which Pre- HWS beys have a slope that might be promising for upper?

...Might or is?
Anyways, Quetzalcoatl.
Other than quetz. I'm thinking virgo(unlikely), bull, and maybe pegasis?
Thanks Kai-V for answering those Tongue_out
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:05 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: actually they have. check toysrus.com and see it.

No, they haven't. The game isn't out yet...
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:05 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: actually they have. check toysrus.com and see it.
It is for pre-order. Stop trying to spread things that you think are right but that we know are false.

ali12345456 Wrote:hey will i get banned if i kinda prmote other beyblade tornaments cuz im going to one by shining and just wanted to ask people if they wanted to come so if you want to come
From what I have seen so far, you have been slightly SPAMming about it. Moreover, you have to agree that if it is not approved by us, then you are just parasiting the whole site and community ...
was just wondering. wat is the solo spin time for a flame bull df145 sd
The solo spin time really doesn't matter in an actual match. I've clocked mine at around a 4:48 average (I'm looking at my notebook).
Can anyone tell me where to buy or how to get replacement parts speicifcally tips for my son's beyblade's?

Moderator-before you chastie me-I looked and tried to follow your rules about posting!
(Sep. 09, 2010  6:53 AM)rahack Wrote: Can anyone tell me where to buy or how to get replacement parts speicifcally tips for my son's beyblade's?

Unfortunately, there are really no ways to simply get a part without buying a complete Beyblade.

ToyWiz sells individual parts, but their price after shipping is ridiculous. It would be cheaper getting a full Beyblade from stores.

If your performance tip broke, and was from a Hasbro Beyblade, you can try filling out a form or some such and contacting Hasbro. Apparently they will replace broken items from their toylines, though I myself have never tried this tact.
Well, I believe ToyWiz sells parts by themselves, but if you can't go online to get them, the only other solution is to buy a brand new full Bey from a store, assuming that the location of your residence has a store nearby that keeps Beyblades in stock.

Edit: Beaten.
holy carp im kinda pissed off. wen i got my dark bull tip, my blade could spin at 3:20. now after about 10 USES it can only do 2:55 OMG, i repeated it 3 times btw.!!! is this supposed to happen Unhappy? also, 桃太郎 you mentioned u can spin at 4:48 why cant i, the only difference is im using c145 or does df 145 make 1:28 difference?
I'll ask what might be a stupid question, but why do people complain about and compare new Beyblades to the Fusion Wheel/Metal Wheel Storm so much? I mean, come on, just because it's been featured on THREE different Beyblades...
I don't understand. Are people comparing blades to Storm wheels?
(Sep. 09, 2010  8:16 AM)clericlaw Wrote: holy carp im kinda pissed off. wen i got my dark bull tip, my blade could spin at 3:20. now after about 10 USES it can only do 2:55 OMG, i repeated it 3 times btw.!!! is this supposed to happen Unhappy? also, 桃太郎 you mentioned u can spin at 4:48 why cant i, the only difference is im using c145 or does df 145 make 1:28 difference?
Bottoms/Performance Tips with a sharp tip (SD, D, etc) wear down easily and it is a common problem that most of us here face.
Anyway, your SD has probably worn down, causing the tip to be more 'blunt' and increasing the friction generated between the Bey and the Stadium.

And yes, C145 and 145 does make quite a lot of difference in terms of Stamina. The 'claws' of C145 increases air resistance while 145 is a lot more 'thin' in general.
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:30 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone wanna go back and answer my last 2 questions? lol but which Pre- HWS beys have a slope that might be promising for upper?

Maybe Aries.
(Sep. 09, 2010  11:47 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Maybe Aries.

I tried Aries 100RF and it had no noticable upper at all. If it does have upper attack, it would definitely need a lower track than 100.
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:17 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  11:47 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Maybe Aries.

I tried Aries 100RF and it had no noticable upper at all. If it does have upper attack, it would definitely need a lower track than 100.

theflightyellz and Ozzy both say it's good/fun on 90.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-MFB-U...Aries-90RF
hey i was just wonderin y do bladers wear gloves when beyblading?
and is Bakushin Susanow a defensive beyblade or an attack?
thx in advance
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:30 PM)DaBeyBladeMan Wrote: hey i was just wonderin y do bladers wear gloves when beyblading?
and is Bakushin Susanow a defensive beyblade or an attack?
thx in advance

Seems alright with attack
ok i jsut got a message on youtube how good is the JB tip

wth is a jb tip i never heard of it and I cant find it on bey wiki but i was able to take it to that beybladebattles thing and its like a small ball, is it real?
Ive always wonder whats so special about jog ball i dont have it so i dont know
i feel kiind of lame because i just bought my first beyblade monday. i've been looking through the forums with out luck and so i guess i'll just go ahead and get my first post out. my friend bought an aries mfb and i bought a pegasus. we were experimenting with different arena builds and i had great luck when i could get a ring out. when i couldn't get a ring out i couldn't win. what is the best bey to take out something like aries who just won't stop spinning?
check the competetive combos thread.
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:40 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:17 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I tried Aries 100RF and it had no noticable upper at all. If it does have upper attack, it would definitely need a lower track than 100.

theflightyellz and Ozzy both say it's good/fun on 90.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-MFB-U...Aries-90RF

That was a while back, and they were facing C145. It was also a different mold of Aries than the one I used.

Maybe that's it.

(Sep. 09, 2010  6:02 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: wth is a jb tip i never heard of it and I cant find it on bey wiki but i was able to take it to that beybladebattles thing and its like a small ball, is it real?

Jog Ball. It comes with Rock Escolpio. It's a Ball bottom with protusions coming out everywhere. In practice it works like FS.
how would a ball with spikes all over work at all?