My MFB Upper Attacker: Metal Face Aries 90RF

I have noticed that using this combo seems to have very good upper attack. It tends to bring out Aries' full upper attack capabilities. I have tested and it has beaten my Libra CH120WB combo 8/10 times and Virgo CH120D 7/10 times. Please test this out as well and tell me what you think.
Kind of amazed that you're actually using Aries, never heard anyone telling us about it's performance, since it's so rare... Not too sure you'll get many people giving you any feedback on this, since so few people have it to test.
Well it certainly sounds like a good combo; rubber bottom, weighted, low. But yeah, don't think many people here even own an Aries, let alone would be willing to use it, aspecially since they seem to be one of the more fragile MFBs. :X Try to be careful, don't wanna break it.
In theory from pics Aries looks like it has upper attack capabilities (at least to my eye). However seeing as I don't have one and can't test I cannot comment. You are a brave soul for using yours. \

If you could post some videos I am sure many would appreciate it.
Isn't the fragility of it that's the problem, it's the worth.
It's been selling for absolutely insane prices, up to $200 if memory serves me right...
This combo will see more interest if Hasbro releases Aries which i hope they do along with pisces which will also reduce their rarity a lot too.
I'm hoping for a regular release of Quetz more so than Pisces, but who knows what they will do.
(Jun. 13, 2009  9:57 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm hoping for a regular release of Quetz more so than Pisces, but who knows what they will do.
With the game, Quetz can be found for about $40 which isn't so terrible.

I'm glad someone is using Aries. It's great to see that someone cares more about actual play enough to risk damaging something that (for the time being) is so valuable.

Don't you like in New Jersey? :o I'd love to see how this actually plays out in person. Smile
I don't doubt that this combo is good. Maybe you can post a video of it or something. And Blitz has a couple Aries, so he could test that combo out too.
^ Not so sure he'll be as enthusiastic as you and Dei about that. XD
I got one I'm using anyway lol (don't use it much mind you lol). Thats why I like to have two of everything, But I don't have a 90 Track/Metal faces yet, so I'll need to wait for my MOJ order to come before I can test this out.
I've tried this combination before... I don't find it to be that effective. Well, that's just my testing.
You dont need a metal face or 90 track blitz..It would also work on a 100 track as well.
i keep my aries in a case made of diamond surrounded by lasers and crossbows
(Jun. 15, 2009  6:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i keep my aries in a case made of diamond surrounded by lasers and crossbows
So that's where all the WBO's donations go!
(Jun. 15, 2009  6:29 AM)Deikailo Wrote: So that's where all the WBO's donations go!

that made me laugh lol but on the aries note it does look like it has a fairly good upper attack i still believe there are and will be better choices though but like we have all been saying well wait for some more people to test it