Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 07, 2010  10:49 PM)Ralo Wrote: idk on wal-mart webiste they call it lion gale force wall but i thnk thunder whip is wat i mean

Yes, but not very well. The slope on Hasbro's recent Beystadiums have been rather flat...
I got a beyblade and a vortex stadium and I made a trick the trick is I pull the rip cord and the beyblade landes on the rim of the stadium wile spinning around the rim it jumps down in the stadium with more wind power can you guys give me tips on how to perfect this trick like how to hold the ripper and where to aim ect please? (I'm useing the regular rock Leon) sorry if I broke part of the rules by posting this. I did't understand it much (I'm going to re-read them now)
That's not really an effective technique. The rim of the stadium takes some of its power before it even enters the stadium. Gattyaki, Banking, and Sliding Shoot are great techniques to learn, though!
Can you please tell me how to preform those moves?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Techniques
What beyblade do you get r2f from and where can you buy it from online?
Galaxy Pegasis has it. Try dimsum2u or eBay.
Is it possible to make an MFB Spin-Stealing Bey? If it is how do you make it?
hi, im new in this game and, i dont know anything xD

you can explain more or less how it works?

I have been reading something but do not know much

thnx for helping a newbie ^^
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:09 AM)chaos_rules Wrote: hi, im new in this game and, i dont know anything xD

you can explain more or less how it works?

I have been reading something but do not know much

thnx for helping a newbie ^^

What game do you mean?
Beyblade in general?
Or are you thinking that there is a beyblade game on this site. o-o
Read the PM that you just got, if you having trouble.
(Sep. 05, 2010  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:49 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: How much does Escolpio's Clear Wheel weigh?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

Swixer-Swaxer Wrote:What are some good stamina type blades and which out-of-the-box beyblades do I need to construct them?
Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, and also read the "What to Buy in MFB" thread. In general, read the private message you received when you joined this site.
Thank you.
(Sep. 05, 2010  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:49 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: How much does Escolpio's Clear Wheel weigh?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

Swixer-Swaxer Wrote:What are some good stamina type blades and which out-of-the-box beyblades do I need to construct them?
Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, and also read the "What to Buy in MFB" thread. In general, read the private message you received when you joined this site.
Thank you.
im talking about beyblade in general, im reading the wikia for the terms and i think i need info about mfb in general

and thanks for the pm i did not realize
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:25 AM)chaos_rules Wrote: im talking about beyblade in general, im reading the wikia for the terms and i think i need info about mfb in general

and thanks for the pm i did not realize
I hope that was a mistake. "Wikia" sites are usually not such good sources, while reading our Beywiki is the best way for you to learn more about Beyblade.

Also, you should never ignore things you get sent by staff ... Even if it is automatic.
yeah, im talking about this wikia,and sorry for the pm xd

well, I'll have to read a lot.

Thanks!
Can anyone copyright an original bey combo that they made (like dibs, kind of)?
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:41 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Can anyone copyright an original bey combo that they made (like dibs, kind of)?
Hm, people can have the courtesy to give you credit for discovering it I suppose, but obviously anybody could have made it since Beyblades are customizable spinning tops, so properly copyrighting it would probably not be feasible ...
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:41 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Can anyone copyright an original bey combo that they made (like dibs, kind of)?

No....just no.

EDIT:As always Kai beats everyone to the punch.
When does earth aqulia come out in the us? so far the newest ive seen is orso and libra
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:53 AM)Detonate Wrote: When does earth aqulia come out in the us? so far the newest ive seen is orso and libra
It is available at some places already. There are absolutely no definite release dates however, so you just need to wait blindly like the all of us.
Do TT Hongli Dragoon MS exist because my cousin saw some not sure if they're Takara or TT Hongli
I'm pretty sure that there's a TT hongli for every Plastic or HMS beyblade.
And did it say TT hongli on the front of the box?
Not sure he is the one who spotted it if I were there I wouldn't be asking haha
Would it be better to use virgo over flame just because of it not having the issues flame has? Also, is there any way to smoothen your beylauncher because mine feels very choppy?
is metal fight phoenix a good tier beyblade and what type is it?