Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

403 Forbidden.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:31 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: EDIT:

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106299...24195.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106319...70751.html
Pictures in links

The first is Dark Poseidon (Aquario) 145WD,
the second is Tornado Heracleo 105F
Is it gonna get released? (Dark Poseidon) I like it. Well, not Dark...
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:40 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Is it gonna get released? (Dark Poseidon) I like it. Well, not Dark...

Dark Poseidon may get a release through the MFB movie,
Tornado Heracleo is included in BB-94 Tornado Beystadium
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:13 AM)Doji97 Wrote: one time i was blading for like 3 days straight and when we stopped, my metal wheel was shiny again like it was new! reasons why? and how can i get it to stay like that?
When the Metal Wheels collide, a certain amount friction will be produced and there is also a chance of the Metal chipping off.
This reveals a new 'layer' of lustrous, non-oxidized Metal. (Metals that has oxidized loses the 'shine'.)

You can keep the Metal like that by applying a layer of coating over the wheels to help prevent oxygen from making contact with the metal.

You might also want to read DrigerGT's guide on preserving Metal Wheels.

(Sep. 05, 2010  5:37 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: the second is Tornado Heracleo 105F
Being a nitpick here, the box of the Tornado Stadium seems to say Herculeo, not Heracleo.
Herculeo also makes more sense since it seems like the Bey's motif is based on the Hercules Beetle and Lion (Leo).
Any uses for 3 min Virgo's ? Also, is Virgo > flame no matter the mold? I had another but i forgot :\.
EDIT: I remeber! Why does Virgo have no upper even though it has the slant?
Third time asking lol, how do you guys recolour the painted wheels?
rip cord or bey string launcher which is better does it really matter which one?
Prefrence. Beylauncher = more power less aim Light= more aim less power
(Sep. 05, 2010  7:22 AM)logan3454 Wrote: rip cord or bey string launcher which is better does it really matter which one?
String launcher is more powerful, while rip cord (light) launchers are more accurate generally speaking.
EDIT: beaten
how do you guys recolour the painted wheels?
(Sep. 05, 2010  6:45 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Any uses for 3 min Virgo's ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virgo-CH120RF

(Sep. 05, 2010  6:45 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Also, is Virgo > flame no matter the mold? I had another but i forgot :\.
If I'm not terribly mistaken:
5 minute Virgo > Flame > 3 minute Virgo

(Sep. 05, 2010  6:45 AM)mchlbant Wrote: EDIT: I remeber! Why does Virgo have no upper even though it has the slant?
The 'ramps' are not steep enough to provide effective Upper Attack

(Sep. 05, 2010  7:19 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Third time asking lol, how do you guys recolour the painted wheels?
Air brush/spray paint the wheel with the same colored paint. :\
Anyone know when Earth Aquila/Eagle is available for purchase at retailers?
About now if you live in the US / Canada ina couple of weeks if you live in the Uk.
In canada when does the wave 2 come out?
I think it already came out its just hard to find
Im not sure if this is the place to ask this but,
I have had my FS preformance tip for about a mont now. When i felt the tip yesterday it was flat anymore, but instead worn down to a curve. Due to this does this change any peformance features to the peformance tip?
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:35 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: Im not sure if this is the place to ask this but,
I have had my FS preformance tip for about a mont now. When i felt the tip yesterday it wasn't flat anymore, but instead worn down to a curve. Due to this does this change any peformance features to the peformance tip?
One month...I assume it doesn't works as a flat bottom?
When it was flat it stayed and the middle, but now with the curve it goes on an angle where the metal pieces is really colse to the ground, espically when i bank it, and it does this triangle thing or it will go around in an oval/circle formation
How much does Escolpio's Clear Wheel weigh?
What are some good stamina type blades and which out-of-the-box beyblades do I need to construct them?
Would you mind directing me to the right thread, then?
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:49 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: How much does Escolpio's Clear Wheel weigh?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

Swixer-Swaxer Wrote:What are some good stamina type blades and which out-of-the-box beyblades do I need to construct them?
Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, and also read the "What to Buy in MFB" thread. In general, read the private message you received when you joined this site.
I was thinking of buying Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze when it comes out.I know the wheel is good for stamina , but why attack ?