Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 07, 2010  1:47 AM)dark_pegasus Wrote: is wave 2 out in canada cuz my friend has one

Yes, they've been out for a while.

They as in Lightning LDrago, Earth Eagle and Flame Libra.
by a while do you mean like a weekned cuz i wnt to walmart and the didnt have um
Plz dnt typ lke ths cuz its relly anoying. And they've been out for almost a month, iirc.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:20 AM)ss4chris Wrote: what is the best plasitc beyblade?

(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?

There is no such thing as the best beyblade anyways.
ok then what is one of the good plastic beyblades?

and i didn't ask for combos... lol
how do u use a tracking number u get from disum2u?
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:45 AM)logan3454 Wrote: how do u use a tracking number u get from disum2u?

Track it via your post office's website, like Canada Post.
Does anyone know how to put an engine gear back together ? Took mine apart and it looks complicated. Confused
I am still trying to get into the new Metal Force series, so I have to ask what launchers are better the regular or that string launcher they have or should I attach it to a launcher grip?
The beylauncher is best, although it does have some fragility issues, that for the most part are compensated by the beylauncher suspension and...another item I can't quite remember, a rubber grip for the handle of the beylauncher.

The use of a launcher grip is up to you though, personally I play better without it.
It has really horrible balance, so the answer is no. And since it's made of metal, it will be easier for Attack types to KO as it has less grip with the Stadium floor.
After how many battles should I start to launch WB at 80% power?
Depends on whether your concentrating.
What do you mean by that?
How hard your trying.
For me it was 5-10 matches if you still can't get it by then use a light launcher.
my pegasus face snaped in half will white glue fix it if not what will
will SS work in the lion gale force wall stadium
whats ss?
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:33 PM)dark_pegasus Wrote: my pegasus face snaped in half will white glue fix it if not what will
I already told you that nothing will fix it. Just be careful when you screw Faces next time.
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:33 PM)Ralo Wrote: will SS work in the lion gale force wall stadium

I'm not sure what stadium you're referring to... do you mean Pegasus Thunder Whip, or Lightning Force?
idk on wal-mart webiste they call it lion gale force wall but i thnk thunder whip is wat i mean
im nervous to spray paint my metal piece and facebolt since im afriad that they wont be able to fit and be used every again
sry my question is has that ever happened to ppl who used spray paint what i described before