Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

quetzalcoatl comes with it and i think mercury anubis does too
and bakushin susanoo
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:31 AM)Chicken Wrote: quetzalcoatl comes with it and i think mercury anubis does too
and bakushin susanoo

Only Quetzalcoatl and Bakushin Susanow, also a 1/24 chance to get it in pre-HWS boosters

Mercury Anubis DOESN'T include a 90, it has 85
can you use a metal fusion beyblades with the really old launchers (not in tourneys but for personal reasons, and by really old i mean first ever launchers)?
no, the launcher is too big to fit in
and my mistake on the mercury anubis Pinching_eyes i was really emphasizing the i think because i knew it was around there but didnt know for sure
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:28 AM)Life Blader Wrote: just wondering which metal fusion bey comes with a 90 track????
Since it seemed like you were specifically asking about Beyblade: Metal Fusion... there has been no news regarding Hasbro (Beyblade: Metal Fusion) releasing a Bey that comes with the 90 Track.

Currently, the only way to obtain the 90 Track is to purchase the Takara Tomy (Metal Fight Beyblade) Beys that were mentioned in RエスコルピオT125JB's post (a few posts above mine).
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:09 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:19 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Oh and does anyone know how to get sharpie OFF the metal wheel?
Rubbing alcohol or using paint thinners (only for Metal Wheels) would work fine.

oh paint thinners work on sharpies? thnx for letting me know!
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:05 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: oh paint thinners work on sharpies? thnx for letting me know!
Hmm, they do work, IIRC...
Although you might want to try painting a small portion of the Wheel first and then try removing it with paint thinner just to be 100% sure that paint thinners works, haha.
What stores in Vietnam sell Beyblade? I have a contact there who is going to visit in December, and she offered to pick some up for me if I can find them.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:40 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: What stores in Vietnam sell Beyblade? I have a contact there who is going to visit in December, and she offered to pick some up for me if I can find them.
Hm, if they have Toys 'R' Us, you might find some there, but I would try contacting one of the Vietnamese bladers from the WBO General Vietnam thread.
This question is similar to Vamspapi's question except where can i find them in New Jersey? Cause I have checked my local Toys 'R' Us and they do not sell them.
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:11 PM)DBoys19 Wrote: This question is similar to Vamspapi's question except where can i find them in New Jersey? Cause I have checked my local Toys 'R' Us and they do not sell them.
New Jersey is much easier than Vietnam ... Just look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
Check the stores with bey in stock topic
EDIT Kai-Vten
Rock Orso ED145B vs Rock Aries ED145B, I need to buy one but I cant decide on which is better.
Rock aries , and Orso has D125 not ED145.
Questions like that belong in the purchase consultation.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:03 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Rock aries , and Orso has D125 not ED145.

oh ok, the description is wrong on the site then Tired
I heard that the beylauncher is better than the light launcher but when I tested both the light launcher was more stronger how do I make a better launch with the beylauncher?
Hold the beylauncher gently as you pull the string let go as the string retracts to get MAX power.
What Moss said and the Beylauncher give you more spin than the Light launcher!
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:48 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Also, what are flame, burn and thermal's average solo spin times in there respective stamina combos?
Also, is MF-F the same weight as a regular face?
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:48 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Also, is MF-F the same weight as a regular face?

MF-F is 0.4 grams lighter than a regular face.
For spray paint is it legal to use:
Premium Rust-Oleuim Glossy Black Spray Enamal (on the can it says also superior coverage and durability)
When i say legal i mean legal for beyblade tournaments like the ones you host and the ones hasabro hosts at toys r uses every month
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:19 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: When i say legal i mean legal for beyblade tournaments like the ones you host and the ones hasabro hosts at toys r uses every month

As long as the coat isn't too thick, it should be fine for WBO tournies.

For Hasbro ones, I would say no.
is wave 2 out in canada cuz my friend has one