Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It's like 3 pages back. Sorry if you thought I was being harsh. It's called weight of MFB or something like that.
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:02 AM)megablader2 Wrote: It's like 3 pages back. Sorry if you thought I was being harsh. It's called weight of MFB or something like that.
thanks and sorry for my reaction....
I heard Aquario is a decent substitute for Bull in defense types?
Or does Bull come in anything besides Dark Bull H145SD?

I really can't stand Dark, and really wish I didn't have to get another.
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:13 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I heard Aquario is a decent substitute for Bull in defense types?
Or does Bull come in anything besides Dark Bull H145SD?

I really can't stand Dark, and really wish I didn't have to get another.

Flame Bull 100F
it came to me package with a Rock Leone 145WB

it's noteable this bull is not 'clear' and the leone has yellow paint on the vent-looking places...

it was one of those two-blade packages
Aquario is suitable, yes. equal.
Heck, you don't know what he means. That is wrong. Speechless
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:19 AM)Dan Wrote: Heck, you don't know what he means. That is wrong. Speechless
then explain it to me...dont just say i'm wrong, tell me why i am wrong.
I really doubt that bull in double pack is the same wieght as clear wheel version. (Though that can be up for debate) The only thing I rest that on is that one is clear (Different process than regular plastic, or an extra step.) meaning it may have a weight difference than regular non-clear version, so the better alternative would be Aquario. (Purely out of paranoia.) :]
There is not going to be any weight difference between the two. They are both made of exactly the same plastic. Just because it is clear doen't mean it weighs less than the other one. Either Aquario or bull are fine. They both weigh about the same.
Forget it, I am probably incorrect in my statement. oUncertain
GG,
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:27 AM)Dan Wrote: I really doubt that bull in double pack is the same wieght as clear wheel version. (Though that can be up for debate) The only thing I rest that on is that one is clear (Different process than regular plastic, or an extra step.) meaning it may have a weight difference than regular non-clear version, so the better alternative would be Aquario. (Purely out of paranoia.) :]
whether or not it's actually translucent doesnt matter much if at all, and you say i'm wrong because of a paranoia of yours?
EDIT:was beaten srry
Lmao sure,
Forget it. Haha this was incredibly stupid, sorry.
Dan, you pretty much got the gist of it!
Aquario was the main topic, I was really only wondering about Bull if Aquario wasn't suitable.
Both are good. If you can't find one then the other will do.
Megablader! You beat me! I was gonna fix and say thanks to you!

I'd much rather get a single bey than a double pack that includes an entire blade I already have!
Okay. I go with Aquario personally cause I like the colour more than anything.
Hah, like the positivity.
:]
Whats the best Bayblade from the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion collectors' editions for the Nintendo DS theres about 3 different bayblades to choose from which would be the best choice

Walmart: Bakushin Susanow 105F

Toys "R" Us: Cyber Pegasus 100HF

Other major retailers: Counter Leone D125B
I'd go for counter, seeing as how the metal wheel is like pre-HWS Leone which = Leone CH120RF. o:
But thats just personal opinion.
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:28 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote: Whats the best Bayblade from the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion collectors' editions for the Nintendo DS theres about 3 different bayblades to choose from which would be the best choice

Walmart: Bakushin Susanow 105F

Toys "R" Us: Cyber Pegasus 100HF

Other major retailers: Counter Leone D125B
probably cyber pegasus if not then counter leone. But is cyber pegasus supposed to be better than storm but in vids it lost to storm pegasus
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:36 AM)XBlader Wrote: probably cyber pegasus if not then counter leone. But is cyber pegasus supposed to be better than storm cause in vids it lost to storm pegasus

1. It's not better than Storm.
2. How would it be better than Storm if it lost to it?
3. Attack vs. Attack tells you nothing anyway.
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:36 AM)XBlader Wrote: probably cyber pegasus if not then counter leone. But is cyber pegasus supposed to be better than storm cause in vids it lost to storm pegasus

1. It's not better than Storm.
2. How would it be better than Storm if it lost to it?
3. Attack vs. Attack tells you nothing anyway.

so which of the 3 would u prefer
Im trying to make a good bey and I want to know this..

For a defence type, does the more heavier it is make it spin faster or not?
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: Im trying to make a good bey and I want to know this..

For defense types, weight and shape is the most important thing, weight makes it harder to be knocked out, and the wheel needs a circular shape such as Earth, Libra and Infinity.
is counter leon any good(still going to get it just wanna know so that way i dont use it alot and have it been not good and it get damaged :T)
or has their been not enough testing? if so can somebody DO some testing?
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)Yassen35 Wrote: Im trying to make a good bey and I want to know this..

For defense types, weight and shape is the most important thing, weight makes it harder to be knocked out, and the wheel needs a circular shape such as Earth, Libra and Infinity.

but that wasnt my question. I just want to know if the more heavier the bey is make it spin faster or not?