Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 27, 2010  3:43 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Does it have anything to do with the effectiveness of banking or slide shooting?

BAM
What..?
No one denied it. In fact, look at Kai-V's reply:
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Essentially, from what I understand. RF can provide a lot of selk knock-outs, while apparently R²F is more controllable.
Quetzalcoatl and Bakushin Susanoo come with 90, so does some weird Hong Kong track + bottom booster.
Mercury Anubis comes with XF.
Use the Beywiki Parts List instead of asking.
yeah sorry, just noticed that thread
sorry if ill-placed, i thought here'd be the best place...

i'm doing a project:
I'm making aplaylist of all my fave anime music, and i want the songs in order of how they are played in the anime

ie:
Let'sBeybalde (gen1/2/3 theme) comes first in beyblade

and i have in all, beyblade-wise:
Let it rip, Swing Low, Never Gonna Take Me Down
Rise above the storm, Swtichblade, Hevaywieght Generation Beyblade(Round after Round), All Across the Nation
Underdog, Lets Go Beybladers, Let's Beyblade, Always be in the game

---all i need is help: can someone please put these aforementioned tracks in order of how they appear from ep1 of seson1 to last episode of G-rev? thanks in advance
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:24 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: *snip*

Use the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:24 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: sorry if ill-placed, i thought here'd be the best place...

i'm doing a project:
I'm making aplaylist of all my fave anime music, and i want the songs in order of how they are played in the anime

ie:
Let'sBeybalde (gen1/2/3 theme) comes first in beyblade

and i have in all, beyblade-wise:
Let it rip, Swing Low, Never Gonna Take Me Down
Rise above the storm, Swtichblade, Hevaywieght Generation Beyblade(Round after Round), All Across the Nation
Underdog, Lets Go Beybladers, Let's Beyblade, Always be in the game

---all i need is help: can someone please put these aforementioned tracks in order of how they appear from ep1 of seson1 to last episode of G-rev? thanks in advance
... I do not think anybody has the time to do that. I know which songs were not part of the first season for instance, but in order of appearance ...

However, this topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, not the anime. Try the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread.
like i said sorry if i had illy placed it and believe me i know it'll take time i just wanted to get it out there...
Where can you get a beylauncher L for Lightning L Drago?
Only from Japanese and Korean releases of it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:13 AM)ProDrago Wrote: Where can you get a beylauncher L for Lightning L Drago?

BB-23 (L Drago 105F) and BB-43 (Lightning L Drago 100HF).
a pretty sensible question:

Where would i post a thread requesting a test of a beyblade customization i made?
---i searched but found no results hence why i am asking in-thread
If you do not have the results yourself and would like to ask if somebody could test it for you, ask here.
i see okay then...well..i've got a test-request:

Flame Leone 105WB - i want this thoroughly tested, against attack blades and stamina blades so far in my use of it, it's been killing everything i've made, so much so, that i lost count of it's victory percentage.

it's use is strictly defense but it's made to counter high-blades and low blades as well...
Where Can i get A dragoon Metal Storm?.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Keep in mind your tests are probably done in the PTW stadium, not the TT attack stadium which is the standard for WBO tournaments, which heavily affects the performance.
Anybody know were i can get a dragoon metal storm, or any of you could sell me one?. really want it bad Tongue_out
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:29 AM)aNEK^__^ Wrote: Where Can i get A dragoon Metal Storm?.

It's so rare. Not many people will have one.
does anyone know what beybladeis best to buy thats out in the usa is?
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:17 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: does anyone know what beybladeis best to buy thats out in the usa is?

Read this
How can you get this from japan ? Event ?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Well it does say "Event Special" in the corner. Maybe you could buy it from a store in the Asia Tournament.