Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 26, 2010  9:52 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: There's loads of BB-21s on ebay.
That many ? I thought its ceased production would at least make it rarer ... What a poor unwanted set.
When I searched just now I came up with 16. That's quite a lot. Not surprising since there's only one good bey in there(pegasis)
Tired Another 1 of my ripcords broke and this time only the top broke and now my ripcord won'y come out of the launcher.....I can still pull the cord and the beyblade will spin but it just won't come out. Yes I may be able to load my beyblades on it faster but it makes my beyblade slower... Still, I want to get it out.. Help again?
(Aug. 27, 2010  12:22 AM)Akel Wrote: Tired Another 1 of my ripcords broke and this time only the top broke and now my ripcord won'y come out of the launcher.....I can still pull the cord and the beyblade will spin but it just won't come out. Yes I may be able to load my beyblades on it faster but it makes my beyblade slower... Still, I want to get it out.. Help again?

I suggest you purchase a Beylauncher.
is it normal for a WB to work like an attack type?
Yes, if you mean it could resemble attack-type spinning techniques.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:40 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: is it normal for a WB to work like an attack type?

From what I've gathered, yes, but only if launched with the flat part of the tip parallel to the Stadium floor.
well earler today i got rather bored re asmbled my rock leone 145 wb and every single time i launched it had a extreamly similar effect like RF but it also had a considerable amount of stamina i then got rather curious and added the WB to my lighting l drago and it profomred even better and i have yet to test it with my storm pegasus if u would like i can perform more tests i have 3 staduims pegasus thunder whip, vortex and dracle fortress(plastic or early HMS i forgot)
Plastic, like many other materials, can be worn from constant subjection to forces. Your WB performance tip is likely getting flattened by use.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:51 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Plastic, like many other materials, can be worn from constant subjection to forces. Your WB performance tip is likely getting flattened by use.

i bought rock leone 2 days ago(barely used)
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:47 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: well earler today i got rather bored re asmbled my rock leone 145 wb and every single time i launched it had a extreamly similar effect like
..k, I just said that.

(Aug. 27, 2010  2:42 AM)Dan Wrote: Yes, if you mean it could resemble attack-type spinning techniques.

(Aug. 27, 2010  2:51 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Plastic, like many other materials, can be worn from constant subjection to forces. Your WB performance tip is likely getting flattened by use.
It has low friction, so it can pretty much just move freely if launched correctly.
Hay does anyone know of any Bayblade Chatrooms??
also what fusion wheel has good defense/low recoil and good smash
dark, rock, storm, or lighting
Use the build me a combo thread xXblood-moonXx oh and
Drakozero7 this is for questions about the beyblade hobby not beyblade chatrooms
and when i said extreamly i ment extrealy like all but 5/10 secs through me using it i was acting like it wasnt on RF
I understand, it is not a big deal.
I keep forgetting to ask this, but what exactly does more controllability mean? I read about it in the Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F thread a bunch when comparing R2F and RF, but what is it? Does it have anything to do with the effectiveness of banking or slide shooting?
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:43 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I keep forgetting to ask this, but what exactly does more controllability mean? I read about it in the Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F thread a bunch when comparing R2F and RF, but what is it? Does it have anything to do with the effectiveness of banking or slide shooting?
Essentially, from what I understand. RF can provide a lot of self knock-outs, while apparently R²F is more controllable.
I've noticed that too, what exactly do those ridges do?
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:43 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I keep forgetting to ask this, but what exactly does more controllability mean? I read about it in the Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F thread a bunch when comparing R2F and RF, but what is it? Does it have anything to do with the effectiveness of banking or slide shooting?
Essentially, from what I understand. RF can provide a lot of selk knock-outs, while apparently R²F is more controllable.

So then it's slower? But the thread says it's faster AND more controllable.
It gives up a bit of speed for controllability, though it still acts the same way.
Mentioning controllability or controllable is not getting me anywhere. Tired
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:47 AM)countdudoo Wrote: So then it's slower? But the thread says it's faster AND more controllable.
Hm, it would have a better grip on the stadium due to its shape ? I actually do not have Galaxy Pegasis, but from what the part looks like, I think it has slightly more surface of contact. Hopefully somebody who owns R²F can provide you with a more elaborate answer though.
It's easier to use/handle/control.
It's easier to manipulate it, or make it do what you want.
It isnt that hard to comprehend 'controllability'. Easier to manipulate.