Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

maybe its like a free gift from a TT event
how do you use a string launcher properly and to its full potential?
With the launcher rubber or suspension. With the suspension, pull it normally but don't let go. With the launcher rubber, let go for more power.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:37 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz57lEboL5A

what is that track

A fake, custom track he calls MUA145.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:20 PM)epicbored Wrote: How can you get this from japan ? Event ?
Seriously I have never seen those anywhere, so I believe they are not sold in Japan ...

pegasis105rf Wrote:what is that track
A very illegal Track.
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:54 AM)Tls Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: I wouldn't say there is no way to get rid of that paint, if you have a good paint thinner you can get it off, just put a little bit on a paper towel and rub it off. Once thats done rinse it off a bit with water and dish soap and you are good. Actually nail gloss remover works wonders here if you don't wanna use turpentine.

Onto another question... I had a crazy thought when I actually saw R2F. How do you think it would work with a bey in a left spin direction?

Wait, but it leaves yellow stains on my leone, and a little bit on my capricorne

Ummm you did clear out the turpentine and rinse with soapy water like I suggested right? Also it is a good idea to let it dry after that before you blade in it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:37 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz57lEboL5A

what is that track

A fake, custom track he calls MUA145.

Is it just me or was that a wide 10 plastic weight disk epoxied to a Horn145?
I've got a little problem here.
When I tried to assemble my newly bought Dark Gasher Cancer CH120FS, I noticed a small protrusion on the upper side of the CH120 Track. At first I thought it was maybe a leftover from the production process, but when I tightened the Face enough to bend the protrusion, the Track didn't lock into place anymore, or if I loosened it enough for the Track to lock again, the Bottom and Track wobbled.

Does that mean I can get a new Track now?
(Aug. 27, 2010  8:59 PM)Kazegami Wrote: I've got a little problem here.
When I tried to assemble my newly bought Dark Gasher Cancer CH120FS, I noticed a small protrusion on the upper side of the CH120 Track. At first I thought it was maybe a leftover from the production process, but when I tightened the Face enough to bend the protrusion, the Track didn't lock into place anymore, or if I loosened it enough for the Track to lock again, the Bottom and Track wobbled.

Does that mean I can get a new Track now?

Hmm... try pushing the track in to 120 height then locking it. can you provide pictures?
Either height doesn't work.
And with one camera missing and the other unable to focus on the Track, unfortunately I cannot.
um... I have a question, how do I get those facebotls under my avatar
(Aug. 27, 2010  9:39 PM)XBlader Wrote: um... I have a question, how do I get those facebotls under my avatar
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

However, this question does not relate to the Beyblade hobby, and is therefore misplaced.
Does anyone know when the next season of Beyblade Metal Fusion will begin in America? Because I'm wondering if I should order online for the releases. Toon Penguin said that they do not start right after so I'm wondering.
Question:
I just bought Storm Capricorne M145Q

---if i used another tip, like say, F with M145, would it still jump?
The first one isn't even over though? If you want to get the releases earlier than you could order them online otherwise there's no point and they would be more expensive. The series don't start straight after like they do in Japan. There would probably be a wait of a few months.
(Aug. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: Question:

... Why, it is probably the worst MFB available. The bumpking of MFB.

Yes.
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:11 PM)♥ Wrote:

Yes.
so the move track makes it jump huh? thank you, this information helps!
do i have a faulty CH120 because it wont sit in the fusion wheel unlike other spin tracks
:V

That's how it's supposed to be. Put the clear wheel on first.
Can someone tell me the weight, in grams, of capricorne's energy ring(clear wheel)?
---i tried the beywiki and it doenst list it
There's a thread which will tell you that in beyblade general. Go find it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:55 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There's a thread which will tell you that in beyblade general. Go find it.
sheesh, i did what this thread says...