Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You asked after you purchased it? Anyways it's buzztoy so it should be trustworthy.

EDIT: Beaten with better info and no actual words haha
oh... man i suck lol i had a feeling something like that would happen oh well
how do i get the black sol blaze special edition
(Aug. 19, 2010  10:25 PM)aquila rules Wrote: how do i get the black sol blaze special edition

Its currently only available in Japan so your best bet is to either go to japan and aquire it, hope that someone puts it on ebay, or YJA.
how do you delete your account
(Aug. 19, 2010  10:32 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: how do you delete your account

Ask it in the Questions and Comments section about the WBO. It would be easier if you just wrote in the going away topic.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:16 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: oh im very sorry you should offer him a trade instead of a payment if you have anything he likes if you dont i would say pay him on the performance of the parts and how good are they

trade? hes not into beys anymore. thats why im offering to pay him for them. i wish i had something to trade cause im low on cash and like i said he doesnt like beys anymore. i also become attached to things so im not a big trader. as for performance, they are random parts so i would have no idea. so any estimates on how much 3 plastic beys or so might cost?
Bahamut fury: This is for asking about beyblade the hobby, not the WBO. In any case you can't.

EDIT: Leonwind, if they're just random/junk parts, I'd really only offer him $5 per full beyblade, as a max. bid.
What happens to the metal in ES when it's worn because I recently saw a pic on the site I think it's the Favorite Beyblade topic and someone showed a extremely worn out ES what happen to the metal inside?
(Aug. 19, 2010  10:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Bahamut fury: This is for asking about beyblade the hobby, not the WBO. In any case you can't.

EDIT: Leonwind, if they're just random/junk parts, I'd really only offer him $5 per full beyblade, as a max. bid.

thanks. they dont have launchers or ripcords so maybe $4 a full bey? anyway thanks so much i have a much better idea of what i will pay himWink
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:08 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:14 PM)Imfamous30 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:03 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:00 PM)Imfamous30 Wrote: Alright I've searched alot to try and find out what this is, but i cant find it out.
My question: What is R2F?
I've seen everyone talking about it, but not an actual pic/description.

R2F, R²F, R^2F are all the same thing. It's a bottom whose official name is Right Rubber Flat. It comes with Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F.

EDIT: Here's a rough picture of the bottom from a magazine. http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1045738...12318.html

EDIT 2: Here's a shot of the actual tip, still from a magazine. http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1048032...18599.html

Daegor, you cease to amaze me with your wisdom. Thanks again!

You mean you never cease to amaze me.... what you said above means that he doesn't amaze you anymore. Tongue_out just wanted to point it out.

Lmao thanks, i always miss a word or two Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 19, 2010  10:25 PM)aquila rules Wrote: how do i get the black sol blaze special edition
Read the Sol Blaze topic for clear explanations ...
What is the Fly Wheel Effect for a beyblade?
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:39 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What is the Fly Wheel Effect for a beyblade?

This question has been asked and has been tested before, please use the search function.
Beat,
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:39 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What is the Fly Wheel Effect for a beyblade?
Hm, I should finally revise my article and just post it ...

Essentially, weight focused mostly away from the centre of an object will in a way act like a pendulum. However, since Beyblades spin 'horizontally', the movement of the weight is continued, and therefore helps give a sort of "push" to the rotation, in other words helping stamina in spinning tops.
I was just wondering why do top tier stamina combos use the bull clear wheel shouldn't they be light? or do they need a bit of weight? Also whats a better performance tip better for for stamina SD/D/WD.
They need a bit of weight to hold them from being knocked
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:49 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: I was just wondering why do top tier stamina combos use the bull clear wheel shouldn't they be light? or do they need a bit of weight? Also whats a better performance tip better for for stamina SD/D/WD.

Bull is actually very physically balanced, which is why it's the choice CW for Stamina aside from Defense. Also, SD is the best for Stamina.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:55 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:49 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: I was just wondering why do top tier stamina combos use the bull clear wheel shouldn't they be light? or do they need a bit of weight? Also whats a better performance tip better for for stamina SD/D/WD.

Bull is actually very physically balanced, which is why it's the choice CW for Stamina aside from Defense. Also, SD is the best for Stamina.

Ok thanks just making sure, and i had a felling SD was better tooWink
Whats better the super vortex stadium or the thunderwhip stadium and why is it better
they are both carp but the thunder whip is better due to the fact that its bigger and there are pockets so that the bey doesnt go flying in the air as I ve seen it do sometimes
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:58 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:52 PM)Tls Wrote: how can i keep my beyblade stickers from coming off so easily ?

Spray it with a clear gloss or apply a thin layer of nail polish on its edges. Or what I do, don't use it all.

Just to let you know this helped ^^.
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:58 PM)Moss Wrote: they are both carp but the thunder whip is better due to the fact that its bigger and there are pockets so that the bey doesnt go flying in the air as I ve seen it do sometimes

And because the paint scratches on the beyblade's bottom and there's no way to get rid of it Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 20, 2010  1:01 PM)Tls Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:58 PM)Moss Wrote: they are both carp but the thunder whip is better due to the fact that its bigger and there are pockets so that the bey doesnt go flying in the air as I ve seen it do sometimes

And because the paint scratches on the beyblade's bottom and there's no way to get rid of it Pinching_eyes_2

I wouldn't say there is no way to get rid of that paint, if you have a good paint thinner you can get it off, just put a little bit on a paper towel and rub it off. Once thats done rinse it off a bit with water and dish soap and you are good. Actually nail gloss remover works wonders here if you don't wanna use turpentine.

Onto another question... I had a crazy thought when I actually saw R2F. How do you think it would work with a bey in a left spin direction?
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Onto another question... I had a crazy thought when I actually saw R2F. How do you think it would work with a bey in a left spin direction?
R²F actually seems to work quite well in Left-Spin combos such as MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F.