Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 20, 2010  4:15 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Onto another question... I had a crazy thought when I actually saw R2F. How do you think it would work with a bey in a left spin direction?
R²F actually seems to work quite well in Left-Spin combos such as MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F.

Really now? Huh, I would think it would wear the bottom out quite quickly and kill what stamina the blade would have. I might check that out when I can get a hold a few copies of those parts.
I'm getting an LLD soon with beylauncher left. SO if I get suspension and I pull really hard, will it still break? Does it work when pulled really hard?
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:34 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I'm getting an LLD soon with beylauncher left. SO if I get suspension and I pull really hard, will it still break? Does it work when pulled really hard?
You should be fine. Even if you pull very hard, what could make it break more easily is letting go of the handle for a more powerful launch, however you do not need to do that with the Beylauncher Suspension.
I demand a refund if it breaks. Sorry for off-topic post but I couldn't help myself. Also, that video on youtube on the BeybladeChannel says you let go... I've been doing that so much with my Hasbro beylauncher that I got cuts and bruises on my knuckles. Not to mention a crack in my beylauncher's handle.
Letting go helps you get maximum power. You don't need to let go with the suspension.
Also the Launcher Suspension does not work with Hasbro String Launchers.
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:50 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I demand a refund if it breaks. Sorry for off-topic post but I couldn't help myself. Also, that video on youtube on the BeybladeChannel says you let go... I've been doing that so much with my Hasbro beylauncher that I got cuts and bruises on my knuckles. Not to mention a crack in my beylauncher's handle.
You should at least use a Launcher Grip, but to get a better launch without a Beylauncher Suspension, you indeed have to let go. If you let go of the handle with a Beylauncher Suspension attached, the impact will be considerable, and you will probably lose a finger, hah. People have written that a similarly powerful launch could be executed without letting go of the handle when you have a Beylauncher Suspension anyway.
Is this a legitamate MFB Attack Stadium? Does it perform exactly the same as the clear one from the Hybrid Wheel Battle Set?

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5
Yes its a Sono Kong Version. just different color.

Edit: Anyways I do use a grip. I made this awsome trade for the black hasbro grip for the saggitario one. Also, this is wierd. When I release while using the beylauncher, it gets tangled and catches on the bey.... To prevent these bruises is launcher rubber considerable?
So besides the color, whats the difference between the clear MFB attack stadium and the sonokong version?
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:01 PM)gokkar Wrote: So besides the color, whats the difference between the clear MFB attack stadium and the sonokong version?
None, really. They are the same.
are you ever going to have a tournament in the uk because there are really goodd bladers in the uk
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:02 PM)pega king Wrote: are you ever going to have a tournament in the uk because there are really goodd bladers in the uk
This topic is to ask questions about the Beyblade hobby, not tournaments. Moreover, if you just searched slightly more, you would see that tournaments are regularly held in London, so you just have to wait for the next one.
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:01 PM)gokkar Wrote: So besides the color, whats the difference between the clear MFB attack stadium and the sonokong version?
None, really. They are the same.

Alright. Ive spent a lot of time looking for a reasonably priced MFB Attack stadium, so I was just making sure I'm buying the right thing. Thanks.
where in the city of lubbock can i get a beypointer????
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:07 PM)gingka98 Wrote: where in the city of lubbock can i get a beypointer????

Internet. They are not in production anymore, and hard to come by even in Japan, iirc.

EDIT: Beypointers are pointless cosmetic add-ons now, btw.
It's Takara Tomy and Hasbro is not releasing it. Check hobby shops but they're useless.
EDIT: Beat
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:07 PM)gingka98 Wrote: where in the city of lubbock can i get a beypointer????
You cannot get a Beypointer outside Japan, and some countries of East Asia. However, it is not produced anymore, and the Beypointer is now useless everywhere in the world. You should not buy it.
and when can a tournament to test my skills in lubbock????
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:09 PM)gingka98 Wrote: and when can a tournament to test my skills in lubbock????
Post that in the WBO General forum, and use an appropriate prefix in your topic title.
when are you going to release MFB in the uk, and where are they most likly to sell them?
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:17 PM)pega king Wrote: when are you going to release MFB in the uk, and where are they most likly to sell them?
... Hasbro releases Beyblades, not us. They are already available at some places in the United Kingdom anyway, you need to read some of the last pages of the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.
Whats the biggest weakness of Storm Aquario 100 F?
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:19 PM)Jump454 Wrote: Whats the biggest weakness of Storm Aquario 100 F?
F. Compared to Rubber Flat, Flat is nothing.

I hope you did not mistake HF/S for an F.
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:19 PM)Jump454 Wrote: Whats the biggest weakness of Storm Aquario 100 F?

F doesn't maintain the flower pattern from banking/sliding shoot very well, and also doesn't move fast enough to knock out heavy Defense beys. RF is better.

EDIT: Kai-V is a ninja, I swear...
RF is much better, but it wears down too quickly. How do I know if my RF tip is past the point where it would be good in a tournament?