Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ChAoStOrM yes they do
(Aug. 19, 2010  12:14 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: You can get anything cheap in Chicago if you look hard enough. Are they availible in America?
No, only in Japan.
(Aug. 19, 2010  12:13 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Does Takara Tomy Bey Launchers fit hasbro Grips? Vise-Versa too

The Beylauncher L is a very snug fit in the Hasbro Grip, and the Hasbro light launcher does not fit at all in the TT 3 seg. grip.
Other than that no problems.
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:20 PM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: ??? howd it break <.<
He probably over-tightened it, like all the kids do ...

nope, i was just screwing it in, and it would'nt go in, so i checked, and it was broken! and it
was still connected, i tried to fix it, but it snapped in two, so i started crying, and went to my mom, she recommended ebay, so i went on there, and the only thing they had was metal faces, and those were too expensive, so i gave up.
You cried because your face broke, and something that's less than $8 shipped is too expensive?

Sorry that your face broke, but MF's are worth it, and if you can't buy those you probably aren't prepared for the financial commitment involved in the game of beyblade.

If you cover shipping (a few cents, assuming you live in the U.S.) I'll send you a face for free.
what is the best heavy attacker mfb combo out right now heavy attacker - def/att
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:18 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: what is the best heavy attacker mfb combo out right now heavy attacker - def/att

MF Pegasis 145RF.

Although I like MF Sagittario H145RF.
Haha, yes a MF is worth it.
Also Mc Frown you've been offering to sell things a lot lately Tongue_out! Trying to make some money for more beys?
how about earth aries 125rf
That and to get rid of things I don't really need.
And some of it was just being nice... I guess.

And I like MF Leone 145RF
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:24 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: how about earth aries 125rf

As an Attack type? Terrible, I'd wager.
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:24 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: how about earth aries 125rf

Why use Earth?
i said heavy attacker
Would tt hongli blades have entertaining and competitive fights against only other tt hongli blades or would they still not be worth it?
theyre just fake blades the fights would propably be the same but they are built so fragile
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:45 AM)maiode Wrote: Would tt hongli blades have entertaining and competitive fights against only other tt hongli blades or would they still not be worth it?

Some parts on fake beyblades do not correspond with the real thing.
They are made out of cheap materials and sometimes cannot be fit together.
The preformance is extrmely sub-par compared to a real bey, and the beyblades end up much lighter than the real thing. They are not fun to play with or two watch.

For an example, a light wheel could beat any uncustomized TT Hongli Beyblade.
No one here has much explanation as to why fake parts are bad, though I'm not sure why.
Most people just say: THey're made out of cheap materials and fragile, which isn't exactly correct.
Most fakes don't perform the way the real thing is designed. This is a primary argument against their use besides the fact that they weren't manufactured legally.
tl;dr, They look almost exactly alike and act nothing alike.
WB
duh
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:07 AM)yuseifan Wrote: WB or SD for defense?
We have the Beywiki.

It's good stuff, my friend. Eee
Would consider the Counter and the Cyber wheel "Uncommon"?
It's not 'uncommon' but 'expensive'
Expensive? You can just buy the BB-86 deck set.
They are both also available in the BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set.

A wheel like Killer would be considered uncommon by your logic. We lack such terminology to designate the rarity of certain parts.