Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

??? howd it break <.<
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:20 PM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: ??? howd it break <.<
He probably over-tightened it, like all the kids do ...
which would be better:
Defense:
Rock Bull ED145 B/WB
Rock Bull C145 B/WB
Stamina:
Flame Sagittario 145 B/SD
(don't have 125)
(Aug. 18, 2010  9:11 PM)Deoragekiss0.? Wrote: which would be better:
Defense:
Rock Bull ED145 B/WB
Rock Bull C145 B/WB
Stamina:
Flame Sagittario 145 B/SD
(don't have 125)
Hm, it depends what you face ? For Defense, I would personally go with Rock Bull C145WB. Also, you should use the "Build me a combo!" topic instead.
Anybody know how much shipping for Leotoy shop is on stadiums? It doesnt really tell.
(Aug. 18, 2010  10:16 PM)BladerSoz Wrote: Anybody know how much shipping for Leotoy shop is on stadiums? It doesnt really tell.
You have to submit your order of at least thirty dollars, and then they will email you back with the shipping costs. You cannot just buy the stadiums, unless you buy enough for a total of thirty dollars.
oh i see... thanks kai-v!
Any people on this site in Florida? (That anyone knows of)
(Aug. 18, 2010  10:28 PM)BladerSoz Wrote: oh i see... thanks kai-v!

Under 2kg: $39 USD
Over 2kg: ~$65 USD
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:50 PM)tailred Wrote: has anyone bought a beyblade from a uk store ? if you have [lease tell me which one.

Yes i have brought Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone, Storm Aquario and Storm Pegasus.
I found a Blue Recolor Earth Aquila in a hobby store for only 15 bucks. Should I sell it or keep it to use?
I beleive it's one of those drink recolor thingys from Japan or something. he still had the drink box
(Aug. 18, 2010  11:46 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I beleive it's one of those drink recolor thingys from Japan or something. he still had the drink box

Sell it to meeeeeeeeee!
(Aug. 18, 2010  11:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I found a Blue Recolor Earth Aquila in a hobby store for only 15 bucks. Should I sell it or keep it to use?

If you buy another one Ill buy it.
He had the other two too... are they really that rare? actually im gonna get the green one and the red one. gonna keep em if they're rare, they're just gonna get rarer, and that means more money for me!
(Aug. 18, 2010  11:58 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: He had the other two too... are they really that rare? actually im gonna get the green one and the red one.

I just want the blue one really bad.
I'd buy a green one from you for like some sum of money or another.
: >
I want all of them D:<
Someone just send me a case x.x
gotta get the other two if the shop owner hasnt sold them yet. he has all three, but I didn't know they were rare or valuable. they just looked cool.

Chicago rocks don't it.
I want to know if is really important the clear wheel for a combo of MFB. Why is important? Because the weight, because the form...?
The clear wheel is what you need to launch the bey, and the weight and form changes performance.
They aren't really rare or valuable... in Japan.
It's the most recent promotion at Lawson's iirc.
Does Takara Tomy Bey Launchers fit hasbro Grips? Vise-Versa too
You can get anything cheap in Chicago if you look hard enough. Are they availible in America?