Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is a NEW Gravity wheel better than an OLD Gravity Wheel?
Blizzard Phoenix gravity MOLD 1 is better

SomeGamerDude
the HWS beys should not brake unless you do something dumb and use them on the road or something Tongue_out
I heard that Hasbro molds are, generally, heavier than their TT counterparts. Is this true?
(May. 28, 2011  10:01 AM)SomeGamerDude Wrote: how durable are the hws beys? I remember the hms ones denting easily.
Plastic parts of HWS Beys (and the whole MFB line) are considerably more durable since they are all made from polycarbonate, a very durable type of plastic.

Plastic parts of HMS, on the other hand, are less durable since they are made from ABS plastic.

The metal components of both series are the same though, IIRC.
(May. 28, 2011  12:54 PM)gokurox Wrote: I heard that Hasbro molds are, generally, heavier than their TT counterparts. Is this true?
Yes.
Does the Snipe Launcher provide better performance than a Beylauncher? I am sure it might be better than a light launcher, but just thinking about it being better than a Bey launcher.
(May. 28, 2011  2:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Does the Snipe Launcher provide better performance than a Beylauncher? I am sure it might be better than a light launcher, but just thinking about it being better than a Bey launcher.
In terms of launch power/RPM, no, the Beylauncher is superior.

The Snipe launcher is essentially the Right Launcher 2, but with the added gimmick of a rotating part so that you can pull the Winder from different angles.
(May. 28, 2011  12:19 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Blizzard Phoenix gravity MOLD 1 is better

SomeGamerDude
the HWS beys should not brake unless you do something dumb and use them on the road or something Tongue_out
What i meant was if a new gravity wheel is better than an old one.
(May. 28, 2011  2:46 PM)BlizzardPhoenix Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  12:19 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Blizzard Phoenix gravity MOLD 1 is better
What i meant was if a new gravity wheel is better than an old one.
He already answered you.
"Mold 1" is the first/old mold.
Ha Ha Ha! This is one question, which got everyone on the wrong way. Dude, this question is meaningless. It depends how old your Gravity wheel is, I mean, old and new wheels, both are the same; but usually old wheels are heavily used, have cracks and scratches, etc. If your old wheel is too old, and has cracks, etc, then of course, a new wheel is better. If old wheel is similar to the new wheel, i.e. it has no signs of damage, then its the same.

Btw, thanks Diamond, for the answer to my question. Also, I think his question meant if a newly purchased wheel is better than an older wheel....
(May. 28, 2011  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ha Ha Ha! This is one question, which got everyone on the wrong way.
Ahahaha, my bad. XD

Also, adding to your answer, a heavily used Wheel develop blunter contact points, and in the aspect of Attack, a new Wheel with 'sharper' contact points definitely performs better/hits harder.
(May. 28, 2011  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ha Ha Ha! This is one question, which got everyone on the wrong way. Dude, this question is meaningless. It depends how old your Gravity wheel is, I mean, old and new wheels, both are the same; but usually old wheels are heavily used, have cracks and scratches, etc. If your old wheel is too old, and has cracks, etc, then of course, a new wheel is better. If old wheel is similar to the new wheel, i.e. it has no signs of damage, then its the same.

Btw, thanks Diamond, for the answer to my question. Also, I think his question meant if a newly purchased wheel is better than an older wheel....
Oh Thanks! I'm just wondering what to use because I have a tournament tomorrow.Grin
How do you make a banner for your team.
a) That doesn't belong here.
b) How do you think? Honestly, what possible way can you think of that doesn't involve some kind of image editing program and you making it? Really? How could this not be completely obvious?

I wish I could see what it was like to think (or not think) like you do... Your wonderland must be AMAZING.
Is SW145 made of rubber?
No, if it was, it would have been stated.
Which wheel is better for stamina; Hasbro Burn or Night?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, you've made my day. Burn is outclassed but one heck of a lot better than Night. Night is a substitute for an earth wheel defense wise.

Sorry. This topic is for Beyblade related questions. Besides, we don't host tournaments, the users of the WBO do. If you want to host one head over to the Events Guide and read up there.
Okay, one more question, which is better for stamina, Hasbro Burn, or TT Bakushin?
@ uchihas:
Oh god I hope you're joking...[/quote]
on my light launcher a lot of the plastic were the rip cord goes in has chipped away from me practicing will this affect my beyblades performance and should i start to use a different one
is it legal to use flame bd145 (boost mode)
hi,

it's kyle and i already made an account and here's my question,
since you guys already did the Anime north, when is the next tournament
how many pieces of the fence does BB 32 come with