Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 27, 2011  11:33 PM)filipino77 Wrote: um... i was wondering, im going to go spend some of my leftover birthday money, and i decided all the beys im gonna get except one. im deciding (since i dont have enough money for both) between dark wolf, and dark bull. which do u think is better?

Dark Bull. Dark Wolf is useless.
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:33 PM)filipino77 Wrote: um... i was wondering, im going to go spend some of my leftover birthday money, and i decided all the beys im gonna get except one. im deciding (since i dont have enough money for both) between dark wolf, and dark bull. which do u think is better?

Dark Bull ofcourse. Dark Wolf just sucks..

EDIT: Beaten..
The real answer was "Use the Purchase Consultation topic" ...
[quote='filipino77' pid='561407' dateline='1298846019']
um... i was wondering, im going to go spend some of my leftover birthday money, and i decided all the beys im gonna get except one. im deciding (since i dont have enough money for both) between dark wolf, and dark bull. which do u think is better?
[/quoti was face with the same situation and i went for wolf my reason being it also came with storm aries and it was also my 2nd fav bey from the anime in simple terms i went for it coz it looked cool
is there a thread for non beyblade related questions i searched around and couldnt find one so could i make one
this may have been anserwed somewere else but im not about to read 1558 pages of posts so er are clear wheels legal lkke the one on my sagittario
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:41 PM)Idk Wrote: is there a thread for non beyblade related questions i searched around and couldnt find one so could i make one

It is best to use other sites for unrelated questions. If it is extremely interesting and not irrelevant, you could post it in the Random Thoughts topic, I suppose, but you really need to be careful.
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:41 PM)Idk Wrote: is there a thread for non beyblade related questions i searched around and couldnt find one so could i make one

there are loads anime,video games,card games and more just look you will find them

BEAT
Isn't it obvious? Clears wheels are part of the beyblade itself... so they are legal.
nvm
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:43 PM)Pyro Wrote: Isn't it obvious? Clears wheels are part of the beyblade itself... so they are legal.
[/quote

i only just bothered to get myself some MFB reason being evryone in my school still used origanals so i didnt see the point then some kid bought a MFB and a new trend startedCute

so im new at MFB
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:43 PM)Furious Wrote: [quote='demonic raven' pid='561422' dateline='1298846480']
this may have been anserwed somewere else but im not about to read 1558 pages of posts so er are clear wheels legal lkke the one on my sagittario

We do not know what clear wheel is on you Sagittario.

yeye i was just giving a example that so wrong?
Not to be mean but...you may be new, but it should be common sense....
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:30 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:29 PM)StormPegy Wrote: Hi
I am have lots of trouble with beystadiums cracking VERY easaly.
Has Anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance

Bye
From StormPegy

Which Stadiums?

Hasbro Burnning Firestrike
I'm on my 2nd one an it has 3 cracks around the outside
My dad fiberglassed the underside.

bye
From Stormpegy
P.S I Hate DAM HASBRO
Oh does anyone now the thicknes of the takara tome attack stadium??
Which one's better for attack? Lightning or Vulcan?
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:58 PM)Fogot Wrote: Which one's better for attack? Lightning or Vulcan?

Lightning is
For some people its an opinion.
But for me lightning is better.
And I think most people think it is better.
Vulcan<Rubber tip defense
Lightning>Rubber tip defense

Right spins are bad versus rubber tip defense.
whats the code for a spoiler and how do i change the name from spoiler to something like pic1
That question belongs elsewhere.
Read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:06 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

The help documents do not have info on how to put spoiler tags, at least read the links yourself before suggesting to someone.
They don't?? My memory seems to recall searching for how to put spoiler tags, the finding a link to the Help documents. I honestly thought they said how to put spoiler tags.
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:22 AM)Philly120 Wrote: are evil fusion wheel and killer the same

Yes. Evil might be slightly heavier, but it is probably negligible.