Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 27, 2011  5:43 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: What is the weight of the heaviest libra incarnation? According to beywiki (and kyoganken, the original libra is 40.5 grams). Now, I thought the bb-96 mold was meant to be lighter, however, my kitchen scales read it as 42g (and they're decent scales). If this is the norm, why is everyone after the bb-18 version?

They are not after the BB-18, The BB-18 has breakage problems, While BB-96 is as heavy if not heavier, and the breakages are fixed.
I think my libra bb-96 is around 42-43g as well.
can you give me a combo for basalt horologium with these part; rock leone earth eagle meteo l drago lightning l drago sol blaze and rock aries
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:47 PM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you give me a combo for basalt horologium with these part; rock leone earth eagle meteo l drago lightning l drago sol blaze and rock aries

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:47 PM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you give me a combo for basalt horologium with these part; rock leone earth eagle meteo l drago lightning l drago sol blaze and rock aries

Please ask that question in the Build me a combo! Thread, It will help you better there.
Ahhh, I see. Man, that makes me a lot happier with my testing. But I saw people complaining they weren't able to get bb18 cheap in the news topic. And yeah, only read a bit of the bb96 thread, must've got the wrong idea.
I would've saidthe rbv2 version, but yeah, people were after bb18, and I couldn't tell how it compared to the rbv2 version from the image.

Oh, yeah, actually, the beywiki gives the impression bb96 is lighter...
is mad cancer a real bey or can you only get dark cancer?if you can get mad cancer is it rare?
Yes it is a real bey, its a prize bey in a random booster.. it is rare as it is the prize bey
It's also a light wheel version of dark. Not a metal wheel.
Can you change the outer shell and handle of a left beylauncher or would that class as an illegal mod? As I do want a red shell to go with my Meteo l Drago red rush dragon Cute
can someone please try MF-H Meteo L Drago 85LRF
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:07 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Can you change the outer shell and handle of a left beylauncher or would that class as an illegal mod? As I do want a red shell to go with my Meteo l Drago red rush dragon Cute

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rule-Cla...#pid550939
just bought storm aries,flame sagittario and dark wolf today but what i want to ask is,is there any point in having the claws on flame sagittarion [spin track:C145]

also i see ppl saying they only have hasbro blades is there a problem with that?

anything special at all about these beys?
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:28 PM)demonic raven Wrote: just bought storm aries,flame sagittario and dark wolf today but what i want to ask is,is there any point in having the claws on flame sagittarion [spin track:C145]

also i see ppl saying they only have hasbro blades is there a problem with that?

Try reading the Flame Sagittario article on Beywiki ...
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:09 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:07 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Can you change the outer shell and handle of a left beylauncher or would that class as an illegal mod? As I do want a red shell to go with my Meteo l Drago red rush dragon Cute

Thanks for the link but there is no clarification on wether it legal or illegal yet as I have read the thread before and since there is no conclusion I am thinking its legal, so please say it the one word, as I don't want to make a incorrect assumption Smile thank you
i am intrested in spintracks that have "special features" like sagittario's "claws" are there any others like this
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:04 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  10:09 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Thanks for the link but there is no clarification on wether it legal or illegal yet as I have read the thread before and since there is no conclusion I am thinking its legal, so please say it the one word, as I don't want to make a incorrect assumption Smile thank you

I don't know myself, so I just post links to answer questions to avoid any judgement. I think its best to keep it illegal to deter players from illegally modifying their launchers because its hard to check the internal mechanism half way through a battle at a tournament.
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:09 PM)demonic raven Wrote: i am intrested in spintracks that have "special features" like sagittario's "claws" are there any others like this

There's a bunch.
C145
ED145
CH120
T125
D125
WD145
GB145
V145
SW145

That's most of them. I might of left out a few.
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:09 PM)demonic raven Wrote: i am intrested in spintracks that have "special features" like sagittario's "claws" are there any others like this

Basically any tracks with Letters as well as numbers in them.
Callum6939 Wrote:Thanks for the link but there is no clarification on wether it legal or illegal yet as I have read the thread before and since there is no conclusion I am thinking its legal, so please say it the one word, as I don't want to make a incorrect assumption Smile thank you
It is always best to assume that it is illegal when it is not mentioned ...
Hi
I am have lots of trouble with beystadiums cracking VERY easaly.
Has Anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance

Bye
From StormPegy
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Callum6939 Wrote:Thanks for the link but there is no clarification on wether it legal or illegal yet as I have read the thread before and since there is no conclusion I am thinking its legal, so please say it the one word, as I don't want to make a incorrect assumption Smile thank you
It is always best to assume that it is illegal when it is not mentioned ...
And BladeStorm
Thanks I'll wait and see the out come of the thread and leave the shells and handles normal, shame my L beylaunchers string is about to snap lol Cute
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:29 PM)StormPegy Wrote: Hi
I am have lots of trouble with beystadiums cracking VERY easaly.
Has Anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance

Bye
From StormPegy

Which Stadiums?
Just gotta be more careful. It's just plastic afterall.
um... i was wondering, im going to go spend some of my leftover birthday money, and i decided all the beys im gonna get except one. im deciding (since i dont have enough money for both) between dark wolf, and dark bull. which do u think is better?