Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I do not believe we have a set date yet, but you can obtain Vulcan Horuseus from dimsum2u for $28USD.
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Hasbro's Gasher clear wheel. Is it the color variant from Dark Cancer CH120SF or Mad Cancer CH120FS?

Missed.
No it is not, they both are clear red. Look in the beywiki article.
Thanks Dan and no problem I will maybe buy from dimsum but I was only asking because I want 2, 1 for use and 1 for collection so yeah Thank you very much =)
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:00 PM)Dan Wrote: No it is not, they both are clear red. Look in the beywiki article.

I thought Gasher was Clear Red while Cancer was Clear Pink.
Aquilaz112 - Dark Cancer CH120SF has a clear pink Clear Wheel, Mad Cancer CH120FS has a lighter shade. I wanted to know which color variant that Hasbro's Gasher was, since I can't really tell from computer images.
Hasbro's is translucent red.
How can you take away the rust from a metal wheel? I accidentally put some water my metal wheel and used a cloth to dry it and the metal wheel rusted and lost the shine.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:28 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Hasbro's is translucent red.

I know, but is that the color from Cancer's light wheel version or the metal wheel version?
If it is rusted, it is already illegal.... You could use some rust removal products if you are using the wheel just for fun though.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:33 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

I know, but is that the color from Cancer's light wheel version or the metal wheel version?

more or less this:

Both have Clear Pink in TT/SK versions.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:40 PM)Nocto Wrote:

more or less this:

That's an killer gemios and not a mad cancer or dark gasher
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:43 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:

Both have Clear Pink in TT/SK versions.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:40 PM)Nocto Wrote:

more or less this:

That's an killer gemios and not a mad cancer or dark gasher

He's asking for the color of Hasbro's Gasher, I'm saying it's more or less like Killer Gemios' FS color. Learn to think.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:47 PM)Nocto Wrote: He's asking for the color of Hasbro's Gasher, I'm saying it's more or less like Killer Gemios' FS color. Learn to think.
Thanks for teaching me how to think.
What is the bey that has the most defense. What are the parts of it that give it high defense?
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:07 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: What is the bey that has the most defense. What are the parts of it that give it high defense?

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
MF-H Earth/Basalt/Hell Bull BD145/230/GB145(BD145 recommended for Hell and GB145/230 recommended for Basalt) RS/RSF/CS.
MF-H gives it extra weight while Earth and Basalt WITH THEIR GOOD WEIGHT(eSPECIALLY basalt give it defsne with no recoil)(While Hell works as a good defsne only with BD145)
BD145 and gb145 allows the bey to have extra weight and protection from low attackers.
230 allows low attackers to be neutral
RS/RSF/CS with it's grip allows bey to stay in the middle
Sorry for the Grammer mistakes.

EDIT:Kai-v He was asking for reasons.
does meteo l drago have any rubber if so how quickly does it where off and is vulcan horseus worth getting
Meteo L drago does have Rubber and gets worn out quicly if used with other left spin beys while it dosen't get worn out too quickly when battling against right.

Vulcan horseus has 145 which is great for stamina and also vulcan the second best attack wheel.(Gravity has better smash than vulcan)
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:15 PM)MEECH Wrote: does meteo l drago have any rubber

L Drago(II) Absorb Version AKA the standard Clear Wheel with Meteo is rubber.
Is this topic true I don't know and my English bad, but I want ask a question. Why Turkish language clossed. Tx for for answers.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:32 PM)Ekclips Wrote: How can you take away the rust from a metal wheel? I accidentally put some water my metal wheel and used a cloth to dry it and the metal wheel rusted and lost the shine.
The Metal from MFB/B:MF are made from zinc alloy, which are rust-proof, if I remember correctly.
Your Metal Wheel probably just oxidized.

You can make your Wheel lustrous again by rubbing on some metal polish and/or toothpaste.
What is the weight of the heaviest libra incarnation? According to beywiki (and kyoganken, the original libra is 40.5 grams). Now, I thought the bb-96 mold was meant to be lighter, however, my kitchen scales read it as 42g (and they're decent scales). If this is the norm, why is everyone after the bb-18 version?
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:48 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: WB for defense while JB for destablising and stamina.But both are outclassed by CS/RSF/RS and. WD/SF respectively

Don't you mean SD?
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:43 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: What is the weight of the heaviest libra incarnation? According to beywiki (and kyoganken, the original libra is 40.5 grams). Now, I thought the bb-96 mold was meant to be lighter, however, my kitchen scales read it as 42g (and they're decent scales). If this is the norm, why is everyone after the bb-18 version?

I am sure the weight was posted in the BB-96 topic. Only Hong Kong people were speculating that it would be considerably lighter, but that was quickly annihilated when the actual weight was discovered, not to mention that you can see it being heavier just by looking at it ...