Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does Infinity Libra preform decently compared to Libra?
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:58 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does Infinity Libra preform decently compared to Libra?

Look at the Infinity Discussion in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
I know it might not be legal, but would adding the two metal balls from one GB145 track to another improve its defense?
You would have to weigh them. It is mostly pointless, since all GB145 balls are the same and the weight difference would probably be thousandths of a gram.
i put too many stickers on a bull energy ring my only 1 now and i like usiong fireblaze neergy ring would a hasbro metal face bolt make up for the lost weight and add defense to defend from attacks for a stmina type bey
the bey now MF burn Fireblaze 145 sd
MF on Stamina is bad... MF decreases Stamina... Stamina types aren't supposed to be good against attack types.
i know but i cant use bull energy ring bulli sheviest clear wheel i know the above im saying would it make up for the lost weight and add little defence too help
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:51 PM)StormPegy Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:30 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:29 PM)StormPegy Wrote: Hi
I am have lots of trouble with beystadiums cracking VERY easaly.
Has Anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance

Bye
From StormPegy

Which Stadiums?

Hasbro Burnning Firestrike
I'm on my 2nd one an it has 3 cracks around the outside
My dad fiberglassed the underside.

bye
From Stormpegy
P.S I Hate DAM HASBRO
Oh does anyone now the thicknes of the takara tome attack stadium??
Anyone?????

Bye
From StormPegy
Obviously you are doing something wrong when you play or launch your Beyblade ...

I also do not see much difference between the material and thickness of the Attack Type Beystadium and the Maximum Stampede one.
But come on my cardbord stadium is stronger
is there anything i can do???

Bye
From Stormpegy
Is there any MFB that is good for upper attack?
Read around man,
Vulcan and LL-Drago are currently the top tier attackers with upper
Currently no.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:21 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i put too many stickers on a bull energy ring my only 1 now and i like usiong fireblaze neergy ring would a hasbro metal face bolt make up for the lost weight and add defense to defend from attacks for a stmina type bey
the bey now MF burn Fireblaze 145 sd

can someone reanswer this but let me explain more what i mean is can a mf be used to add defence as know and make up for the missing weight of bull the reason im asking this is cause i illigalized my bull wheel and some one told me that MF burn bull ad145 sd is top tier for stamina and it has a mf so would this not be decent
Kaizer
But the Beywiki says that they are both good for smash attack?
You either want a Stamina type, or a Defense type, not both. Adding a Metal Face to a Stamina type does not help it.
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:34 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Read around man,

You read around, and don't give wrong answers, there really is no upper attack in MFB.
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote:

You read around, and don't give wrong answers, there really is no upper attack in MFB.

I thought MF Pegasus 145RF was Upper Attack.
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:09 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote:

I thought MF Pegasus 145RF was Upper Attack.

....How on earth would something that tall LIFT another bey up? It has force smash.
Sorry, I got Upper confused with something else.
Why doen't the WBO have a tounoment in Las Vegas, NV it would be the perfect place because it's a big city with lots of people, and there are plenty of places to hold a tournoment?
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:26 AM)ArekkusuHigashi Wrote: Why doen't the WBO have a tounoment in Las Vegas, NV it would be the perfect place because it's a big city with lots of people, and there are plenty of places to hold a tournoment?

Because nobody who lives there organises anything ... The World Beyblade Organization is its members; nobody just flies over to places to host Beyblade tournaments.

That question was not really related to the Beyblade hobby itself, which is what this topic is about.
What colours has the 90 track been released in?
i think I light Blue and a purple
(Feb. 28, 2011  6:10 AM)Trolol Wrote: What colours has the 90 track been released in?

Hm, transparent turquoise (Quetzalcoatl), transparent purple (gold Quetzalcoatl), transparent dark red (Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Ver.), transparent white (Bakushin Susanow), transparent dark blue (WBBA Parts Set Attack & Balance), and transparent (?) light purple-blue (Screw Capricorne).

I should not be missing more than one or two, if I am even missing any, hah.