Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Kai-V you know alot
i never tholught about the lunar eclipse version
90 is easy to keep track of : it has a very limited release, and it seems like Hasbro really does not want to release it. If the question was about 125, it would have been a lot more difficult.
Why do a lot if people on eBay call Ray Gil "Raykeel"? Is it just a bad translation? Same with Kuller Beofowl, people are calling it "Killer Peofowl" or even "Killer Peacock".
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Why do a lot if people on eBay call Ray Gil "Raykeel"? Is it just a bad translation? Same with Kuller Beofowl, people are calling it "Killer Peofowl" or even "Killer Peacock".

Those are most likely fakes.
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Why do a lot if people on eBay call Ray Gil "Raykeel"? Is it just a bad translation? Same with Kuller Beofowl, people are calling it "Killer Peofowl" or even "Killer Peacock".

It can be by not knowing how to spell.
Even You Called "Killer" "Kuller"
Some are pranksters, also.
hey does anyone know to negate the effect of equalizing cause if you battle l drago vs l drago they cant equalize each other or can they? and Does anyone Know where i can get the 130 track from ? BTW What stats does Vulcan have? soz for the many questions
@CyberDranzer: They are SonoKong beys, they must be korean names.
Nile: You can get the 130 track from the Perseus Reshuffle Set. And also, stats don't matter.
Kuller was a typo on me, my bad. They aren't fakes, because some of the sellers I have bought from before. I think Ray Unicorno. Is right though, as 9/10 of them are Sonokong. Probably a bad translation from Korean to English.
Is the 90 track from the Super Deck Set the same colour as the WBBA Parts Set Attack & Balance?
(Feb. 28, 2011  9:01 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is the 90 track from the Super Deck Set the same colour as the WBBA Parts Set Attack & Balance?

Yes But The Super Deck Has Somewhat Darker Blue.
(Feb. 28, 2011  9:01 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is the 90 track from the Super Deck Set the same colour as the WBBA Parts Set Attack & Balance?
No, the one from the Parts Set is a lot darker in color.
[Image: qtSD6.jpg]
The one on the left is from the Super Deck Set. The one on the right is from the Parts Set.
expected a less of a colour change lol
DELETE THIS POST, was a response to a post of last page.
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:19 AM)Diamond Wrote:
No, the one from the Parts Set is a lot darker in color.
[Image: qtSD6.jpg]
The one on the left is from the Super Deck Set. The one on the right is from the Parts Set.

To Me, Still Seems As The Parts Set Has A Darker Shade Of Turquoise, While The Other Is Blue.
Who has more stamina, Earth Fireblaze SW145 JB, Earth Aquila 145 WD, Earth Virgo GB145 BS?
Earth Aquila 145 WD.
Well, my guess was right! Thanks Aquila112.
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:07 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Well, my guess was right! Thanks Aquila112.

Don't Guess, Test Them !
Which is more powerful, a hasbro string launcher or a Takara Tomy light launcher II? I have got both and I know that the string launcher is meant to be the strongest launcher, but I seem to be getting more power from the light launcher?
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:03 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Which is more powerful, a hasbro string launcher or a Takara Tomy light launcher II? I have got both and I know that the string launcher is meant to be the strongest launcher, but I seem to be getting more power from the light launcher?

It is true. The Light Launcher II is better than the Hasbro one.
when people do tests on beys they have somthing saying 'spoiler' which when clicked shows results or stuff, this wastes less space.

but as i sometimes do tests (never get far Pinching_eyes_2) i would like to ask, how do you do the spoiler thingy?
i was beaten, look at the post below mine for the answer. this post had a terrible answer, but after wolborgMS answered before i did, and correctly, i changed it.

and, is the l-drago II clear wheel absorb ver. the same as the one you get in the starter?