Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

@LeonTempestXIII

Yes The Rev Up Launcher has been relleased
and no i dont know if anyone has tested it yet.
Sorry i cant relly answer the over questions.
Oh Kai-V Beat me to answerUnhappy

Bye
From StormPegy
im sorry to add on to this but search function refuses to cooperate with what I am asking. everytime i use it, i am obtaining older versions of threads that still exist. they are not current and i cannot find the current versions on my own. can someone post a link for the max stampede and burning firestrike testing threads?

...did the WBO change something while i was away? i feel very unfamiliar with the site now...maybe I am just over tired...hopefuly...
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:04 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am sorry to say that after this post, I will most likely disapear agian for a while, unless something changes. and since search function still gives me nothing but giberish and inconsistant answers, I will ask these here

1) is Hasbro's rev and shoot launcher out yet? (Not wind launcher!) and/or do we know its function yet?

2) Is the new hasbro 2011 gear made of better material than the 2010 (ex. the new string launcher, launcher grip)

3) I cannot for the life of me find test results for Fury, torch, hyper, night, and Midnight anywhere on the customiation forum. can someone direct me to a place with results or just tell me flat out which ones are good and which ones suck with citations for thier statements?

thanks everyone for your support. hopefuly, i will not have to disapear agian for such a long time. i did miss being a part of this community.

There is no such thing as the "rev and shoot launcher". There is either the Wind & Shoot Launcher, or the Rev-Up Launcher. The latter is the newest one, and apparently it could rival the Beylauncher, but not always. More tests need to be done with it.

I highly doubt they changed the material for the new/recycled accessories ... Since they have so much stock to provide, they cannot really take the time to change all their materials and things.

Look at the "Legend Series Bey Testing" or something similar. ikmv started that topic. Furthermore, surely you know about the fact that we have threads for each of those Beyblades anyway ...

a launcher that rivals the beylauncher! now this i will have to see for myself! thanks!

that makes sense. thanks

ill type that into search function. hopefuly, i have better luck this time. btw i am convinced that I am just over tired now as I found the max stampede thread.
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no weight limit anymore with TAKARA-TOMY ...
>.<
Alright.
Basalt, right?
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Pinching_eyes_2
Alright.
Basalt, right?

Hah, I am not certain I understand your short question, but yes, TAKARA-TOMY just totally erased the rule on the weight limit when it was clear that Basalt Horogium was over it and was going to be released soon.
I just assumed it was because of that, not that they just got bored of it or something..
So let me get some things straight.
1: Gravity = Lightning > Vulcan?
2: Lightning Force < Max Stampede?
Just a quick question as i do not know how the bey points work, i know you get them only at official tournaments, but i dont know how the get recorded and wether you need a bey pointer or a bey point card? so if you can answer both of these thanks Tongue_out_wink
If you're reffering to WBO beypints, that question belongs elsewhere. If you're reffering to WBBA beypoints, read around Beywiki.
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:50 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Just a quick question as i do not know how the bey points work, i know you get them only at official tournaments, but i dont know how the get recorded and wether you need a bey pointer or a bey point card? so if you can answer both of these thanks Tongue_out_wink

The Beypointer and BeyPoint Card are totally useless to anyone here. Judges just write down the results and they are sent to a Comittee Member.
hi can somone tell me if legend beybladesare worth getting please
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:11 PM)pegasis rider Wrote: hi can somone tell me if legend beybladesare worth getting please

They might all be outclassed. The only one with some potential appears to be Night Virgo. Look in the Legend Bey Testing topic.

You need to use the Purchase Consultation thread next time.
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:11 PM)pegasis rider Wrote: hi can somone tell me if legend beybladesare worth getting please

For collection purposes; go right ahead. Competitively they are worthless.
Hm....What mode is BD145 when its Scarping on the floor(The mode that fits all beys) an wats the name of the mode that can only fit on Hell?
Normal Mode fits on all beys and Boost mode only works with Hell.
Is it legal to put clear nail polish on A RF/R2F/RSF/RS and use those bottoms in a tournament
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:28 AM)master77 Wrote: Is it legal to put clear nail polish on A RF/R2F/RSF/RS and use those bottoms in a tournament

No it is not.
What's the best way to get the fastest spin out of a light launcher/ripcord launcher?
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:09 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: What's the best way to get the fastest spin out of a light launcher/ripcord launcher?

Pull out the winder.
Not what I meant... I meant like is there a way to hold the launcher and winder. How to grip the ripcord. Stuff like that.
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:36 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:28 AM)master77 Wrote: Is it legal to put clear nail polish on A RF/R2F/RSF/RS and use those bottoms in a tournament

No it is not.

I am pretty sure it is, does it not alter its performance/life time..?

Edit:
Demon; Slide Shoot or bank is the most effective way to launch attack types and standard shot for the rest is considered the best by most for Stamina and Defense.
Which combo has a better chance of beating LL-Drago.

Ray Unicorno D125CS or Ray Unicorno 100CS.
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:21 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Which combo has a better chance of beating LL-Drago.

Ray Unicorno D125CS or Ray Unicorno 100CS.

Please search your topic or post it in this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
Probably Ray Unicorno 100CS though.
I am not sure where I should ask this question so if mods feel it is in the wrong place, please move my enquiry or link me to the appropriate thread. Thank you.

What parts would be needed to make Mad Cancer 125F? I intend to make Madoka's blade and it has been speculated that this is what it's called on Beyblade Wikia.